Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post


    Hahah you think I would actually show you what my car looks like and where I am actually live? Dream on!
    I live in DeBary, Florida and my name is Griffin Meyer. I want to see any one of you fucking virgins try me irl.
    You are just a pussy boy who is braggin about shit he don't own.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. #17
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    I live in DeBary, Florida and my name is Griffin Meyer. I want to see any one of you fucking virgins try me irl.
    You are just a pussy boy who is braggin about shit he don't own.
    WOW! I think you smoked a little too much pot there little kid. You need to hip the fuck down.
    Also atleast I am not a pussy who gets shit grades and changes them to lie about getting good grades to his parents and also unlike you, I am not stupid as fuck that I need to go back to school again. IRL
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice car, does it come with a purse and a bag of tampons?

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (06-08-2015),Derpik (06-08-2015),ewrc (06-08-2015),HalfBajan (06-07-2015),Hunter (06-08-2015),Pepsi Cola (06-08-2015)

  5. #19
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,881
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,744
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Yeah, the dealer gives you temporary plates until they get the real plates from the DMV, and they can either mail you them or you can pick them up yourself from the dealer.
    Why are you still around here?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  6. #20
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Congrats bro =)

  7. #21
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post


    WOW! I think you smoked a little too much pot there little kid. You need to hip the fuck down.
    Also atleast I am not a pussy who gets shit grades and changes them to lie about getting good grades to his parents and also unlike you, I am not stupid as fuck that I need to go back to school again. IRL
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Good job at trying to change the topic of you being a lying fuck boy, on the internet, to a bunch of other fuck boys that you dont even know.

    ITT: OP tries to grow his e-penis but fucking fails because his is a complete fuckwit, gets called out and then completely changes the subject.
    Get fucking real dude you are like 14 years old, living with mommy and daddy while you masturbate your "dick" to the cars you wish you had.
    GG I'll take my ban now. Had to put this cocksucker in his place.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  8. #22
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Good job at trying to change the topic of you being a lying fuck boy, on the internet, to a bunch of other fuck boys that you dont even know.

    ITT: OP tries to grow his e-penis but fucking fails because his is a complete fuckwit, gets called out and then completely changes the subject.
    Get fucking real dude you are like 14 years old, living with mommy and daddy while you masturbate your "dick" to the cars you wish you had.
    GG I'll take my ban now. Had to put this cocksucker in his place.
    It has to do with whatever the fuck i wish to be.

    Also it shows your the pussy who cannot even tell his parents he failed his last year of public school. Good luck in life dope head mother fucker. Probably will end up in jail and get butt fucked and killed.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  9. #23
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,935
    Reputation
    3156
    Thanks
    7,782
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Former Cocksuckers fight.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (06-07-2015),Derpik (06-08-2015),ewrc (06-08-2015),HalfBajan (06-07-2015),Hunter (06-09-2015),meap01 (06-08-2015),OscR (06-08-2015),Sea-Saw (06-15-2015)

  11. #24
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Nice car, does it come with a purse and a bag of tampons?
    Sure does! I will even use the purse with my red dress and High Heal. Unfortunately it doesn't come with tampons. A little of me died inside when I heard that.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Doc (06-07-2015)

  13. #25
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post


    It has to do with whatever the fuck i wish to be.

    Also it shows your the pussy who cannot even tell his parents he failed his last year of public school. Good luck in life dope head mother fucker. Probably will end up in jail and get butt fucked and killed.
    >marijuana will be legal in 6 months in the state of Florida
    >told my parents I fucked up
    >fixed my grades, graduated with a 3.0 overall gpa
    >living on my own
    >working as a server, am able to buy my own shit

    lol bro you're 14 years old, not even old enough for a permit.

    If you got so much bread, why you need people to donate to you?
    Last edited by Assistive; 06-07-2015 at 09:48 PM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (06-08-2015)

  15. #26
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Holy shit kiddo, take some Midol. I've never seen someone go from zero to pissed off because of a few people poking at him. You're pretty fucking slow.

  16. #27
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    >marijuana will be legal in 6 months in the state of Florida
    >told my parents I fucked up
    >fixed my grades, graduated with a 3.0 overall gpa
    >living on my own
    >working as a server, am able to buy my own shit

    lol bro you're 14 years old, not even old enough for a permit.

    If you got so much bread, why you need people to donate to you?
    When did I say I bought this myself little fucker?
    When did I say I was fourteen?
    When did I say I have loads off money?

    Anyways this shit is getting pathetic. I am done you win. Good luck little bitch.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Holy shit kiddo, take some Midol. I've never seen someone go from zero to pissed off because of a few people poking at him. You're pretty fucking slow.
    I am slow but your slower.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  17. #28
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post

    When did I say I bought this myself little fucker?
    When did I say I was fourteen?
    When did I say I have loads off money?

    Anyways this shit is getting pathetic. I am done you win. Good luck little bitch.


    - - - Updated - - -



    I am slow but your slower.
    Nigger calm down with your turban wearing ass.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (06-07-2015),Hunter (06-09-2015),OscR (06-08-2015),Sölvi (06-07-2015)

  19. #29
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    héllú mi name is sölvi and me get new cer

    dis mi new cir, me perents gib it 2 mi


    This looks as legit.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sölvi For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (06-07-2015),Bödvar (06-08-2015)

  21. #30
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


    Nigger calm down with your turban wearing ass.
    Ok master.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  2. The New Promo Gift
    By Eropozit in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:36 PM
  3. Awesome New Car
    By NabDab in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 02:53 PM
  4. New car sig
    By wandererimmortal in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 08:29 AM
  5. NEW Car Explosio Sig
    By Seem in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 03:40 PM