Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,565
    My Mood
    Amused

    Tech Nine Anonymous Confirmed



    First off, the song is great. But, anyone have an idea what Anonymous would even do with Tech-9 for a colab? Or if you even think this is real?

  2. #2
    Galaxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    He would round up all the murlocks along with murky and they would have a beautiful march of the murlocks along with the traditional sirens horn all at once.

  3. #3
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,025
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,013
    My Mood
    Lurking
    it's real depressing seeing videos like this. any virgin with a text to speech program and a guy fawkes mask can claim to be anonymous so i'd say no, it's not real. anybody who claims to be anonymous is a retard. guy fawkes is overrated. anybody who has a guy fawkes mask needs to drink bleach asap.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #4
    Galaxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 Jr View Post
    it's real depressing seeing videos like this. any virgin with a text to speech program and a guy fawkes mask can claim to be anonymous so i'd say no, it's not real. anybody who claims to be anonymous is a retard. guy fawkes is overrated. anybody who has a guy fawkes mask needs to drink bleach asap.
    It was posted to their official channel... And because there are hundreds of thousands of them they can kinda do what they want

  5. #5
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 Jr View Post
    it's real depressing seeing videos like this. any virgin with a text to speech program and a guy fawkes mask can claim to be anonymous so i'd say no, it's not real. anybody who claims to be anonymous is a retard. guy fawkes is overrated. anybody who has a guy fawkes mask needs to drink bleach asap.
    I agree completely with Senpai.
    Anonymous doesn't even know how to do anything, they kept going to jail for using LOIC, they could barely ddos crappy websites, the only people who knew how to do anything were Lulzsec, and they were a bunch of fucking dipcunts, sending flashing images to epileptic people.
    plus wtf is a tech-9?

     
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  6. #6
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    6 Mo. (06/03/15-12/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Yin Yang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    671
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Whether this is fake or real, the only thing making me think that's real members of the group is the amount there.. no one faking would go through the trouble of gathering around 100 people in masks to send a message, anyways, I was expecting them to threaten Tech N9ne, not asking to collaborate xD since when did anon rap/sing lol
     
    Founder and Creator of 'Realm of Fate'
    Donating for rank? Email: sprite123126@gmail.com ; Choose the 'Send money to friends or family' option or else money won't be sent to me until after a month, it will just be pending in my balance, and I need money to pay for vps and keep the server running! Contact me via Skype (below if you haven't added me already) if you have donated!
    Donation rank costs $20, All commands and donor chat color.


    Added [6/12/2015]

  7. #7
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Yin Yang View Post
    Whether this is fake or real, the only thing making me think that's real members of the group is the amount there.. no one faking would go through the trouble of gathering around 100 people in masks to send a message, anyways, I was expecting them to threaten Tech N9ne, not asking to collaborate xD since when did anon rap/sing lol
    Since never.

    Anonymous is a complete joke. As @Dave84311 Jr said, any idiot can run around saying they're part of Anonymous because Anonymous isn't an actual unified group. It's rather just many people speaking under one disembodied and unified voice. The "hackers" of Anonymous barely make any real movement. It's only some of the big players.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  8. #8
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,180
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Сyanogen View Post

    I agree completely with Senpai.
    Anonymous doesn't even know how to do anything, they kept going to jail for using LOIC, they could barely ddos crappy websites, the only people who knew how to do anything were Lulzsec, and they were a bunch of fucking dipcunts, sending flashing images to epileptic people.
    plus wtf is a tech-9?

     
    You don't know Tech9ine ? wtf? anyways this is creepy as fuck.

  9. #9
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    6 Mo. (06/03/15-12/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Yin Yang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    671
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


    You don't know Tech9ine ? wtf? anyways this is creepy as fuck.
    you obviously dont know who he is either. his name is Tech N9ne.
    Last edited by Yin Yang; 06-13-2015 at 04:52 PM.
     
    Founder and Creator of 'Realm of Fate'
    Donating for rank? Email: sprite123126@gmail.com ; Choose the 'Send money to friends or family' option or else money won't be sent to me until after a month, it will just be pending in my balance, and I need money to pay for vps and keep the server running! Contact me via Skype (below if you haven't added me already) if you have donated!
    Donation rank costs $20, All commands and donor chat color.


    Added [6/12/2015]

  10. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by T!TAN's Camel View Post

    I agree completely with Senpai.
    Anonymous doesn't even know how to do anything, they kept going to jail for using LOIC, they could barely ddos crappy websites, the only people who knew how to do anything were Lulzsec, and they were a bunch of fucking dipcunts, sending flashing images to epileptic people.
    plus wtf is a tech-9?

     
    Tech N9ne is the most successful Independent Rapper. He created his own record label, and he's brought underdog artists into the light.

    He doesn't rap about "Fucking bitches, getting money, and doing drugs" like most (If not all) mainstream rappers. He speaks the truth, and makes good music with it.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #11
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    Tech N9ne is the most successful Independent Rapper. He created his own record label, and he's brought underdog artists into the light.

    He doesn't rap about "Fucking bitches, getting money, and doing drugs" like most (If not all) mainstream rappers. He speaks the truth, and makes good music with it.
    So like, eminem?
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  12. #12
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,050
    Reputation
    1852
    Thanks
    5,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 Jr View Post
    it's real depressing seeing videos like this. any virgin with a text to speech program and a guy fawkes mask can claim to be anonymous so i'd say no, it's not real. anybody who claims to be anonymous is a retard. guy fawkes is overrated. anybody who has a guy fawkes mask needs to drink bleach asap.
    Are you doubting dix?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  13. #13
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by T!TAN's Camel View Post

    So like, eminem?
    No, there's a big difference between Eminem and Tech N9ne.

    Tech N9ne = Successful black man, who doesn't produce absolute shit like most artists

    Eminem = Successful white man who acts black as fuck, he produces absolute shit songs like most artists.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  14. #14
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,435
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,565
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    No, there's a big difference between Eminem and Tech N9ne.

    Tech N9ne = Successful black man, who doesn't produce absolute shit like most artists

    Eminem = Successful white man who acts black as fuck, he produces absolute shit songs like most artists.
    I agree totally Tech N9ne is dope.

  15. #15
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,228
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    No, there's a big difference between Eminem and Tech N9ne.

    Tech N9ne = Successful black man, who doesn't produce absolute shit like most artists

    Eminem = Successful white man who acts black as fuck, he produces absolute shit songs like most artists.
    Tech N9ne and Eminem are my 2 favorite artists..
    1) You are totally right about Tech
    2) You are totally wrong about Em
    Anyways, why does it matter how a white person acts? Just cause they dress in red like a ''blood'' or sags their pants doesnt mean they are trying to act black, for all we know, the first person to sag their pants could have been white, but that doesn't matter, people act according to where/how they were raised, can't blame them for that, and if you do, you're fucked up and racist.
    Eminem has never said the word nigga nor sags his pants nor raps about bitches, drugs, money, raps about his childhood, struggling teens, and his feelings (anger towards women most of the time, example: Kim, Spacebound, etc.) and a black man is the one who even brought him to where he is now.
    Last edited by Riigged; 06-13-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Proxy List
    By Dave84311 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. Newest Tech Sig
    By EleMentX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 11:05 PM
  3. New Tech Sigs
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 07:06 AM
  4. Rate My New Tech sig
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 07:52 PM
  5. Korean Confirmation...
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 10:51 PM