Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83
  1. #16
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Can you darken it? I like to use my pc under low light

  2. #17
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    open up picture and replace all color blue with darker color of your choice lol would take 5 seconds.
    or y'know, open up paint, yes, paint, fill screen black/w.e dark color u want, open text box and type MPGH in it, slant it, since that is all this pic is anyways.
    Yeah I would but I'm on a mobile right now and besides, it would be good practice for him.

    also made stuff like this before when I made PS3 Themes:
    Last edited by Justin; 06-21-2015 at 10:15 PM.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  3. #18
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    Something like this?


    - - - Updated - - -



    Re-did with inner shadows.

    Like this...
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. #19
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    If this is the first thing you've ever made on a computer, ever, then bravo. If not, get this out of general please and stop designing things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  5. #20
    Exquisite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some place somewhere
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    106
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    If this is the first thing you've ever made on a computer, ever, then bravo. If not, get this out of general please and stop designing things.
    No need to be a penis about it :/

  6. #21
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Here's what I was able to put together, nothing different much. Took in account of brighter colors, and changed those to a gray/black kinda setting, along with some "stars" you could say.


    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  7. #22
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, learning is part of building and doing stuff, you've done great so far, so keep practicing and make things look like everyone will like (assuming)
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #23
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Here's what I was able to put together, nothing different much. Took in account of brighter colors, and changed those to a gray/black kinda setting, along with some "stars" you could say.

    The stars are not working too well for me but other then that it's awesome
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  9. #24
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,220
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Here's what I was able to put together, nothing different much. Took in account of brighter colors, and changed those to a gray/black kinda setting, along with some "stars" you could say.

    change the side its fading by, make the top left darker and bottom right lighter, because it's hard to read multiplayer game hacking, or just make those words white.
    And maybe make the stars red, or yellow, or keep it blue. Whichever.

  10. #25
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite View Post
    No need to be a penis about it :/
    I wasn't. I'm being honest, which most people say is a fantastic trait to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  11. #26
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    change the side its fading by, make the top left darker and bottom right lighter, because it's hard to read multiplayer game hacking, or just make those words white.
    And maybe make the stars red, or yellow, or keep it blue. Whichever.
    Changed the lettering to white on the "Multiplayer Game Hacking" and messed around with the gradient to get the "MPGH" logo gradient. Aswell as change the star colors, I need opinions on what looks better. Green or Red.



    or



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I wasn't. I'm being honest, which most people say is a fantastic trait to have.
    I'm also just getting into graphics aswell, something I want to do in life when I get older.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  12. #27
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    considering this can be done in paint, it doesn't deserve a watermark.
    Or Powerpoint.

  13. #28
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    Changed the lettering to white on the "Multiplayer Game Hacking" and messed around with the gradient to get the "MPGH" logo gradient. Aswell as change the star colors, I need opinions on what looks better. Green or Red.



    or



    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm also just getting into graphics aswell, something I want to do in life when I get older.
    I respect that, I'm in school for designing now. You need to learn color variations that work well together, the two pictures you posted above aren't appealing because the colors don't even remotely go together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  14. #29
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I respect that, I'm in school for designing now. You need to learn color variations that work well together, the two pictures you posted above aren't appealing because the colors don't even remotely go together.
    Nice man, it's pretty fun when you know what you're doing. And I am pretty happy with this result.


    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  15. #30
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    Nice man, it's pretty fun when you know what you're doing. And I am pretty happy with this result.

    That looks much better
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (06-22-2015)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [General] MPGH Desktop Background [1920x1080]
    By Gοku in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:29 PM
  2. MPGH Youtube BackGround Designed By kevin5fan
    By -kevin5fan- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
  3. MPGH Youtube BackGround Designed By kevin5fan
    By -kevin5fan- in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:46 AM
  4. Combat Arms MPGH Desktop Background
    By callenbs in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 01:24 AM
  5. post your desktop background
    By megaflcl in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 02:31 PM