Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 83
  1. #61
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post


    .. Maybe learn to spell useful properly before starting to correct my grammar, also what I would like to point out is that if you have clear understanding of what person might have said, then why the fuck would you even care about how incorrect their grammar is? Grammar nazis at its best point when they misspell some words their own, haha

    Yet, we're still making the thread look like some spam folder because ones can't take this to PM's, I guess nobody fucking knows what PM stands for.
    Oh my god the font I did not even bother to read that. Good day... you know what no not good day have a miserable day Anita Sarkeesian
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  2. #62
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post

    Oh my god the font I did not even bother to read that. Good day... you know what no not good day have a miserable day Anita Sarkeesian
    Success, you're so annoyed that you had to compliment my font size again, what a cunt. My day just got better than it was, because how big of a fail you are, retard.
    Last edited by xlux; 06-22-2015 at 05:27 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #63
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post


    Success, you're so annoyed that you had to compliment my font size again, what a cunt.
    I managed to decipher this by pasting it into notepad and making the font bigger, and I'm not complimenting it, I'm trying to exorcise it
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  4. #64
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You should work around with the options a little more and mess around with 'em, the more you get to know the photoshop, the better you'll do stuff, also you would need some extra stuff to look like a "professional" .
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #65
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post

    If you bleed out of your brain that means that you are having a stroke, nice try.
    No one ever complains about fonts being illegible, I mean, also, it doesn't help that you act/sound/look like a sjw and you're just as bitchy as one.
    I don't care about you and your argument with idiots. Really don't. However, if you're bleeding from the brain, it is not JUST FROM a stroke. A stroke is actually a COMPLICATION of bleeding from your brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post
    What work? I didn't put anything up.. <stupidity kicks in harder than I thought> bitching about my font size.
    Don't care about you or your shit either. If a font is too hard to read, or a strain on your eyes, due to having anything above a 1080p monitor, then yes. You should change it, not because he asked but because it is the nice thing to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post
    The "argument" is done.. It totally destroyed the thread over what it meant to be, not some kind of fighting club, but I end up having a feeling that most of the general threads end up there.
    Again, don't really care. If it is up at the top of the forum, it's dead or isn't there is no 100% chance that it is.
    Last edited by orlyy; 06-22-2015 at 05:51 AM.
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  6. #66
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    I don't care about you and your argument with idiots. Really don't. However, if you're bleeding from the brain, it is not JUST FROM a stroke. A stroke is actually a COMPLICATION of bleeding from your brain.
    The "argument" is done.. It totally destroyed the thread over what it meant to be, not some kind of fighting club, but I end up having a feeling that most of the general threads end up there.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    I don't care about you and your argument with idiots. Really don't. However, if you're bleeding from the brain, it is not JUST FROM a stroke. A stroke is actually a COMPLICATION of bleeding from your brain.



    Don't care about you or your shit either. If a font is too hard to read, or a strain on your eyes, due to having anything above a 1080p monitor, then yes. You should change it, not because he asked but because it is the nice thing to do.



    Again, don't really care. If it is up at the top of the forum, it's dead or isn't there is no 100% chance that it is.
    If you don't care, then why ruin the thread even more .. Looks of it, you cared, if you didn't you wouldn't mention him and/or me in your silliness.

    So, am gonna end it here before someone ruins the thread even more, lets GET back to the topic you good 'o losers.
    Last edited by xlux; 06-22-2015 at 05:54 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #67
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post


    The "argument" is done.. It totally destroyed the thread over what it meant to be, not some kind of fighting club, but I end up having a feeling that most of the general threads end up there.


    - - - Updated - - -



    If you don't care, then why ruin the thread even more .. Looks of it, you cared, if you didn't you wouldn't mention him and/or me in your silliness.

    So, am gonna end it here before someone ruins the thread even more, lets GET back to the topic you good 'o losers.



    I care because you two fucks derailed a forum. That's what I care about. But not you guys, sorry.
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  8. #68
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post



    I care because you two fucks derailed a forum. That's what I care about. But not you guys, sorry.
    Oh yes.. Me and him definitely derailed all the forum, .
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #69
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    Like I said i'm just getting into GFX hahaha, and what are you doing? Coming onto my thread just to shitpost? Lmao, you're pathetic.
    it was useful words, you could learn from them instead of not being able to take constructive criticism.

  10. #70
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    I don't care about you and your argument with idiots. Really don't. However, if you're bleeding from the brain, it is not JUST FROM a stroke. A stroke is actually a COMPLICATION of bleeding from your brain.
    I'll leave the argument as-is but you do not seem to understand what a stroke is.
    A stroke is when a blood vessel leaks into the brain, the only way for your brain to bleed is for there to be blood in your brain, and in that case you have a stroke.
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  11. #71
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post

    I'll leave the argument as-is but you do not seem to understand what a stroke is.
    A stroke is when a blood vessel leaks into the brain, the only way for your brain to bleed is for there to be blood in your brain, and in that case you have a stroke.
    The fact that you're serious lol. I don't know if I should feel bad, or just stop replying, ignorance like this is very rare.

    There more than just one kind of stroke, but:

    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  12. #72
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    The fact that you're serious lol. I don't know if I should feel bad, or just stop replying, ignorance like this is very rare.

    There more than just one kind of stroke, but:

    Uh? What? At this point I don't want another argument, however, I want to clarify that the only way for there to be blood in your brain in the first place, is having a stroke, and for future reference, put your autistic K in a spoiler
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  13. #73
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post

    Uh? What? At this point I don't want another argument, however, I want to clarify that the only way for there to be blood in your brain in the first place, is having a stroke, and for future reference, put your autistic K in a spoiler
    I can't deal with stupid fucks like you. You do realize, that your brain is constantly getting a supply of blood, yeah? The shit you're implying is called a hemorrhagic stroke, and do you know why that causes bleeding? CUZ A CELL HAS BURST, and then it spills blood. Please don't ever reproduce.
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  14. #74
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    it was useful words, you could learn from them instead of not being able to take constructive criticism.
    Telling me my GFX sucks ass is "words" I can learn from? Lol, how about actually giving me some "useful" constructive criticism I can actually use/learn from in the future?

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (06-22-2015),xlux (06-22-2015)

  16. #75
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    I can't deal with stupid fucks like you. You do realize, that your brain is constantly getting a supply of blood, yeah? The shit you're implying is called a hemorrhagic stroke, and do you know why that causes bleeding? CUZ A CELL HAS BURST, and then it spills blood. Please don't ever reproduce.
    Fine, the only reason for there to be blood in your brain is a "hemorrhagic stroke". There is no blood to bleed from the brain otherwise.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    Telling me my GFX sucks ass is "words" I can learn from? Lol, how about actually giving me some "useful" constructive criticism I can actually use/learn from in the future?
    Actually if that's your first work, congratulations! It looks pretty sweet
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [General] MPGH Desktop Background [1920x1080]
    By Gοku in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:29 PM
  2. MPGH Youtube BackGround Designed By kevin5fan
    By -kevin5fan- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
  3. MPGH Youtube BackGround Designed By kevin5fan
    By -kevin5fan- in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:46 AM
  4. Combat Arms MPGH Desktop Background
    By callenbs in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 01:24 AM
  5. post your desktop background
    By megaflcl in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 02:31 PM