Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    So I pulled the plug and bought a website.

    allthingstuning .com So fucking happy. I got the Web Hosting for free (Was originally $30) and a Domain for $9. I'm trying to transfer it to the Web Host (It's not loading, can anyone help ?), then I'll transfer my blog posts. Once it's all done, I'll get back to you all .
    Last edited by Minnesota Dabs; 06-22-2015 at 12:39 AM.

  2. #2
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,818
    Reputation
    1984
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Credits to?

    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (06-22-2015)

  4. #3
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post
    allthingstuning .com So fucking happy. I got the Web Hosting for free (Was originally $30) and a Domain for $9. I'm trying to transfer it to the Web Host (It's not loading, can anyone help ?), then I'll transfer my blog posts. Once it's all done, I'll get back to you all .
    Nice man, ill be sure to check out your website when it's up and running!

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  5. #4
    Jordan Belfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trilli.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hey I helped! kinda, not really.

  6. #5
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post


    Nice man, ill be sure to check out your website when it's up and running!
    Should be up in 30 minutes, or 24 hours at most.

    Credits to @Cursed

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (06-22-2015)

  8. #6
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,818
    Reputation
    1984
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    Should be up in 30 minutes, or 24 hours at most.

    Credits to @Cursed
    <3

    /2short

    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  9. #7
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Add your avatar to your main page, you will attract alot of people
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  10. #8
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Add your avatar to your main page, you will attract alot of people
    Lel, that'll just scare them away.


    - - - Updated - - -
    @Dylan @Cursed @Heyjayden

    It's up and running .

  11. #9
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    781
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What does it DO? @MNSubaru
    § DR E A M C A R §






  12. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekida View Post
    What does it DO? @MNSubaru
    It's a blog.

  13. #11
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post
    It's a blog.
    That's awesome bro, I'm happy for ya!
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  14. #12
    Filous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Would highly recommend
    Code:
    https://html5up.net/
    as a template. personally not a fan of *********.

  15. #13
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It looks really great
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  16. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Filous View Post
    Would highly recommend
    Code:
    https://html5up.net/
    as a template. personally not a fan of *********.
    I'm using Weeb ly. I can't use anything else.


    - - - Updated - - -

    If anyone can help me with making a logo, feel free to add me on skype.

  17. #15
    #$%E^Ysrthsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you hit me up I can help you if you find out how already message me on skype or pm me via MPGH

Similar Threads

  1. sony pulled the plug on the interview
    By Poison in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-18-2014, 04:52 PM
  2. Ubisoft pull AC Unity, The Crew and FC4 from Steam
    By KillTheNoise in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 08:58 PM
  3. The one and only waorking bypass!
    By wwechampabdel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 07:40 PM
  4. I went to the toilet and...
    By poulet28 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:50 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 02:52 PM