Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 105
  1. #76
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfLordSky View Post
    Five pages of debates over one sum. My brain hurts 0.o
    IKR? It's like they want to keep debating whatever is right or wrong...

    There is no wrong answer since both (288) and (2) are correct answers. Don't like? Deal with the answers, no need to debate about this whole multiples and so forth.. Y'all are right...

    Brain seriously died..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #77
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    There is no complicated trickery here.

    The answer is 2.

  3. #78
    CFBlaziken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    383
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    22
    The answer is 2

  4. #79
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,941
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,789
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why did you stop arguing? complete pls

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  5. #80
    lacrimosa6996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    2 obviously.

  6. #81
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,023
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,524
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Both are correct. According to PEMDAS, Multiplication AND division have no order in which you should choose. Me personally, I go with 2. Only because I multiply first. But, it is a tough question. Google it and you'll probably come to a conclusion.



  7. #82
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,941
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,789
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Shouldn't he get like the troll tag or something?
    I like how he just created the thread and didn't respond to any of the answers, probably laughing.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  8. #83
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    Shouldn't he get like the troll tag or something?
    I like how he just created the thread and didn't respond to any of the answers, probably laughing.
    That's part of the fun.

  9. #84
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    Shouldn't he get like the troll tag or something?
    I like how he just created the thread and didn't respond to any of the answers, probably laughing.
    I know.. Laughing over how stupid he is.. that's what he's laughing at... We already solved this, its 288 and 2, both are correct, well if anyone cannot math then I'm not one, because I knew 2 and 288 both are correct. Math is easy.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #85
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    I know.. Laughing over how stupid he is.. that's what he's laughing at... We already solved this, its 288 and 2, both are correct, well if anyone cannot math then I'm not one, because I knew 2 and 288 both are correct. Math is easy.
    Sarcasm???

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Both are correct. According to PEMDAS, Multiplication AND division have no order in which you should choose. Me personally, I go with 2. Only because I multiply first. But, it is a tough question. Google it and you'll probably come to a conclusion.
    It does have a order. Its read left to right. Learn some math.

  11. #86
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    Sarcasm???

    - - - Updated - - -



    It does have a order. Its read left to right. Learn some math.
    No, I wasn't being sarcastic at all, if you knew mathematics, then you would also know that these are both correct answers, unless you're an fool and don't think so.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #87
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    No, I wasn't being sarcastic at all, if you knew mathematics, then you would also know that these are both correct answers, unless you're an fool and don't think so.
    There is something truly wrong with the education system. I guess your math is the only right math and the rest of the world is stupid. I guess I "cannot math".


    Source: https://www. math-salamanders .com/pemdas-rule. html


    Source: https://mathfour .com/algebra/pemdas-and-a-stupid-arbitrary-rule


    Source: https://blogs. edweek. org/teachers/coach_gs_teaching_tips/2011/01/math_teachers_please_excuse_dear_aunt_sally--forever. html
    Last edited by Nik; 06-25-2015 at 06:53 AM.

  13. #88
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,125
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,196
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    69 .
    Gonna love this >.<




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  14. #89
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,236
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    There is something truly wrong with the education system. I guess your math is the only right math and the rest of the world is stupid. I guess I "cannot math".


    Source: https://www. math-salamanders .com/pemdas-rule. html


    Source: https://mathfour .com/algebra/pemdas-and-a-stupid-arbitrary-rule


    Source: https://blogs. edweek. org/teachers/coach_gs_teaching_tips/2011/01/math_teachers_please_excuse_dear_aunt_sally--forever. html
    See? Do you actually know what word "PEMDAS" Means? If you do, why you keep providing that EVERYONE who has done this is wrong? Like really?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


    Gonna love this >.<
    69 is the correct answer in everything.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #90
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    See? Do you actually know what word "PEMDAS" Means? If you do, why you keep providing that EVERYONE who has done this is wrong? Like really?
    What am I doing wrong with this equation? I might learn something. Because PEMDAS and BODMAS say division and multiplication (left to right).
    Last edited by Nik; 06-25-2015 at 07:06 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH what do you think of corsets
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:56 AM
  2. what do you think about MPGH community
    By Leaum in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:31 AM
  3. what do you think about MPGH.NET?
    By crazy-tatar in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 03:23 PM
  4. what do you think is keeping mpgh.net alive?
    By _-NO-NAME-_ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:25 PM
  5. what do you think about MPGH community
    By Leaum in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:32 AM