Thread: Never say no.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanogenic View Post
    NO, DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR ADS

    IM IN FRANCE ON VACATION RN, EVERY AD IS LIKE A PORNO'S INTRO WITHOUT SEX
    Watch porn if you want sex.
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  2. #17
    Cyanogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    No personal attacks please
    Omg yeah I can picture you as an elementary school kid:
    YAH DAD HE HURT MY FEELINGS BEAT HIM UP

  3. #18
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    @ @Batman's Bat come protect me

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T-Bone For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (06-24-2015),Cyanogenic (06-24-2015),Hunter (06-24-2015)

  5. #19
    WolfLordSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    This is so old
    Forgot it existed!

     
    1EzRDutE7sskFK3mzF68xzjcX1fJWhJJBK



    Original Avatar Thread



    Joined - 09/08/2014
    Member Level 1 - 25/05/2015

  6. #20
    Poobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I would've smashed his head.

  7. #21
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanogenic View Post
    Omg yeah I can picture you as an elementary school kid:
    YAH DAD HE HURT MY FEELINGS BEAT HIM UP
    You don't get him since you're a fucking newphag.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bödvar For This Useful Post:

    T-Bone (07-07-2015)

  9. #22
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Seen it, thought it was hilarious ad, anyone could provide me wrong.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #23
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,381
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    you guys bring some weird shit.

    you ruined panda's for me.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  11. #24
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    you guys bring some weird shit.

    you ruined panda's for me.
    Wat

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #25
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    Wat
    High batmans be like.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    T-Bone (06-24-2015)

  14. #26
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,381
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    High batmans be like.
    true on the shit.

    batman high af rn.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

    T-Bone (06-24-2015)

  16. #27
    rootaccess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root Access
    Posts
    461
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    dafuck is this? chees? o.O

  17. #28
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    It's cheese. Never say no.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 15 things to NEVER say to an atheist.
    By Empire in forum Religion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:16 PM
  2. [Video] Never say no to a panda(Egyptian style)
    By WarWood in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 11:32 AM
  3. Never say fuck my life..
    By Crandon in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:21 PM
  4. [Image] Don't say i never do anything for mpgh :P
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:45 PM
  5. NEVER say "NO" to a Panda! Or...
    By iKiLLYouCro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:19 AM