Thread: Gay Marriage

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post
    Oh, so you're that type of idiot.

Let them do what they want. They're not hurting you, are they?
    No, it does hurt everyone. What if your son heard all that? What if he turned into a gay? Would you be happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    females werent fucking made just to fucking marry. plenty of woman stay single forever as well with men, yes, without them, the human race would be extinct but same would happen if there were no men.
    That's their choice. But they were actually made for marrying and to continue our mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    god is fucking fake anyways this earth was just made naturally from nothing noone knows how it happened but it sure as hell didnt happen from a ''magic dude'' named god
    so. heres what i say about god not supporting gay rights. its all bullshit.
    let people marry who they wanna marry.
    Yeah, but it started with the magic of nature, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    If there was GOD then there wouldn't be any sickness, disabilities and other dumb stuff like cancer.
    There wouldn't be gay marriage either, we all would be happy because of God, since GOD isn't REAL then all mentioned above, isn't happening
    Wait, what? God gave you a mind to think with!!! You chose to support gay marriage, why the fuck is it related to god? Didn't he gave you a mind to think with? Sickness comes from human interaction with the environment and how he interacts, so???? Again, that's why mind was created. Again, cancer came from human bullshit...

I find same sex marriage fine, it doesn't hurt me, its irrelevant to me, I support them because as long as they're happy with their marriage I'M FINE WITH IT, unlike you who believes god and thinks that god made humanity and made earth.
    Yeah, you don't find it fine unless you don't have a mind or think logically. Gays are stupid. If it was only stupid, I'd not have cared, but It affects our humanity and evolution.

He's one of those religious lunatics who will do anything for their "God".

Some say they're compared to ISIS.
    What? God actually told you EVERYTHING that's wrong and told you not to do it, and told you EVERYTHING that's correct and told you to do. When you don't have a mind, that's not my matter.

and must point out that @Hunter is your whore who likes you a lot.
    Just because he thanked him because he agrees with him doesn't mean he is a whore who likes him alot, dick head.

PS: When you see the white house turn the rainbow on it to support gay marriage you react like wdf is that the gay house?
    World is taking worse steps every time until we will come to an end, fuck you humans.

First time ashamed from being a human, Being an animal is truly better.

Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    the only logical reason
    Not even logical.

Just one word, sodomites.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way, I'm waiting for drugs to be legal because It really makes me happy and it comforts me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Biochemist (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Wait, what? God gave you a mind to think with!!! You chose to support gay marriage, why the fuck is it related to god? Didn't he gave you a mind to think with? Sickness comes from human interaction with the environment and how he interacts, so???? Again, that's why mind was created. Again, cancer came from human bullshit...
    God gave me nothing...
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

God gave me nothing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No, it does hurt everyone. What if your son heard all that? What if he turned into a gay? Would you be happy?

That's their choice. But they were actually made for marrying and to continue our mankind.

Yeah, you don't find it fine unless you don't have a mind or think logically. Gays are stupid. If it was only stupid, I'd not have cared, but It affects our humanity and evolution.

What? God actually told you EVERYTHING that's wrong and told you not to do it, and told you EVERYTHING that's correct and told you to do. When you don't have a mind, that's not my matter.

Just because he thanked him because he agrees with him doesn't mean he is a whore who likes him alot, dick head.

PS: When you see the white house turn the rainbow on it to support gay marriage you react like wdf is that the gay house?
    World is taking worse steps every time until we will come to an end, fuck you humans.

Not even logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way, I'm waiting for drugs to be legal because It really makes me happy and it comforts me.
    Why the fuck would it hurt me if my son was gay? It's his choice, I can't stop it. I don't give two shits if he came home with a boy, a girl, or a fucking donkey. It's his choice, and you can't say that he can't. Ignorant lunatic. You're just making yourself look more retarded than you already are.

I swear, you religious douche bags need to drop this shit. Your god isn't real. There is no proof he is real. So why are you following in some fake ass "book" that you don't know where it came from?

- - - Updated - - -

Not even logical.

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerely hope you burn in a fucking hole. You're. A. Fucking. Hypocrite.

Everything in your post goes against the word of your so called "god". You're making a fool of yourself. You call yourself a lover of "god", yet you swear, do drugs, and tell people to kill themselves. I wonder what your "god" will think about that...

I'm waiting for the LiveLeak video on you.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

Minihoongkyy (06-29-2015),Riigged (06-28-2015),xlux (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Why the fuck would it hurt me if my son was gay? It's his choice, I can't stop it. I don't give two shits if he came home with a boy, a girl, or a fucking donkey. It's his choice, and you can't say that he can't. Ignorant lunatic. You're just making yourself look more retarded than you already are.

I swear, you religious douche bags need to drop this shit. Your god isn't real. There is no proof he is real. So why are you following in some fake ass "book" that you don't know where it came from?
    If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit, for you god isn't real so that's your fucking opinion but I don't care with your fucking opinions and I know he is real. And I'm following the Qur'an not the ass book you fucking cunt.

By the way, you just came swearing without even debating or answer any of my questions or debating with any of my sentences you're only being a cunt gay.

I sincerely hope you burn in a fucking hole. You're. A. Fucking. Hypocrite.

Everything in your post goes against the word of your so called "god". You're making a fool of yourself. You call yourself a lover of "god", yet you swear, do drugs, and tell people to kill themselves. I wonder what your "god" will think about that...

I'm waiting for the LiveLeak video on you.
    What is wrong with you? I'm against the world right now because I fucking hate stupid ignorant humans like you who support gayness just because it doesn't have to do something with you, when It's against the humanity before it's against the evolution. Where did I swear? I only said 2 fucks, and I really don't give a fuck so what's your point? That's not my point. Do drugs? Are you a fucking kid? That looks right to me. You don't know what I was trying to say about this, I've never even seen drugs and never smoke but I was trying to prove my "point". And I've never said to anyone to kill himself? Why the fuck are you mad? You didn't even read my post. Fucking 9 years old kids on general trying to be men. Yeah, you wanna see me masturbating or what? If you want just don't wait for a leak, I'm gonna give it to you.

Another murca' fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

God gave me nothing...
    Then nothing gave you everything? Sounds non-logical to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit, for you god isn't real so that's your fucking opinion but I don't care with your fucking opinions and I know he is real. And I'm following the Qur'an not the ass book you fucking cunt.

By the way, you just came swearing without even debating or answer any of my questions or debating with any of my sentences you're only being a cunt gay.

What is wrong with you? I'm against the world right now because I fucking hate stupid ignorant humans like you who support gayness just because it doesn't have to do something with you, when It's against the humanity before it's against the evolution. Where did I swear? I only said 2 fucks, and I really don't give a fuck so what's your point? That's not my point. Do drugs? Are you a fucking kid? That looks right to me. You don't know what I was trying to say about this, I've never even seen drugs and never smoke but I was trying to prove my "point". And I've never said to anyone to kill himself? Why the fuck are you mad? You didn't even read my post. Fucking 9 years old kids on general trying to be men. Yeah, you wanna see me masturbating or what? If you want just don't wait for a leak, I'm gonna give it to you.

Another murca' fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

@Empire
    Do your thing brah.
    Been around these parts since '10.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Another murca' fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you just shut the fuck up ? their opinions are their opinions and you can't change that, every time you start an argument with your retarded arguing methods you just make things worse and make yourself look more stupid everyday.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    FIGHT MORE.
    I want to see, blood.

I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-28-2015),Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit
    I honestly don't think you even comprehend what Evolution is nor do you understand that people don't "turn" gay.

for you god isn't real so that's your fucking opinion but I don't care with your fucking opinions and I know he is real.
    You don't know he's real at all, you're literally just a text-book definition of delusional
    Definition for someone as ignorant as you can be found here ---> "having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: " You have literally no evidence to support your belief in god besides a book and some faith but then go onto pressing your agenda of being against gays and why? Because of your religion.

Always nice to make a point about someone just swearing to try to build up their argument and then going ahead and swearing at the person yourself. Hypocrisy at its finest. (Then again, you are Muslim)

That's not my point. Do drugs? Are you a fucking kid? That looks right to me. You don't know what I was trying to say about this, I've never even seen drugs and never smoke but I was trying to prove my "point".
    Once again you've proven yourself to be an idiot. It's statistically proven that in countries where drugs were legalized and decriminalized, crime rates fell and drug use actually fell also. You're just so close minded to come out of the box of ignorance you can't see the truth you hide yourself from.

Anyways, none of this will probably strike a chord in the small amount of brain capacity you have, especially when you even said yourself

I don't care with your fucking opinions
    Just another angry Muslim trying to push their agenda upon everybody else because they can't seem to believe that God doesn't exist and you're nothing special, just another person made out of atoms to live and die and be forgotten about. Arrogance will make you believe you're a part of something bigger when in reality you're nothing but space dust my brother
    Last edited by Confluency; 06-28-2015 at 04:44 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Please define the term "god". If you assume that god created us then it's pretty normal for him to be OK with gay people, since well he created them too? If you say that we are the "product" of something above us then that "something" choose to make us different so everybody is special in his own ways, therefore I agree with this new law. Stop telling god what to do.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Please define the term "god". If you assume that god created us then it's pretty normal for him to be OK with gay people, since well he created them too? If you say that we are the "product" of something above us then that "something" choose to make us different so everybody is special in his own ways, therefore I agree with this new law. Stop telling god what to do.
    They'll just reply with the "devil is controlling them" and "took them off the path of righteousness"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Another murca' fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you even understand what sexual orientation is? Thinking a person can turn from straight to gay is like saying a potato can turn into an orange. You people are why we are not where we should be at. We have the greatest minds of all time and the most dedicated and hard-working persons of all the time, yet we are not as much "futuristic" as we should be. If we concentrate our studies on science and other useful branches instead of filling our minds with religious stuff then our world would have been a better place with certainly less wars. Also in your sig you are quoting Einstein, one of the greatest minds of all time, yet you do not comprehend nor follow logic at all.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Minihoongkyy (06-29-2015),Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    wow i am seeing a LOT of words in here
    none of which i care about

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Do you even understand what sexual orientation is? Thinking a person can turn from straight to gay is like saying a potato can turn into an orange.
    This is actually pretty true.. its like asking you to turn gay..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

@Empire
    Do your thing brah.
    That moment when you can't debate with your own just because you can't find something logical to say so you bring another one to say something non-logical to say so you can look right. Nice idea bro, waiting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    How about you just shut the fuck up ? their opinions are their opinions and you can't change that, every time you start an argument with your retarded arguing methods you just make things worse and make yourself look more stupid everyday.
    So what the fuck is wrong with you? If you think I make myself more stupid everyday then quote the sentences that I was stupid on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    FIGHT MORE.
    I want to see, blood.
    xD you're cool bro

I honestly don't think you even comprehend what Evolution is nor do you understand that people don't "turn" gay.
    I don't really think that you understand what I'm talking about.

You don't know he's real at all, you're literally just a text-book definition of delusional
    Definition for someone as ignorant as you can be found here ---> "having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: " You have literally no evidence to support your belief in god besides a book and some faith but then go onto pressing your agenda of being against gays and why? Because of your religion.
    I said that's my opinion and not everyone's. If you don't deal with it then that's okay for me.

Always nice to make a point about someone just swearing to try to build up their argument and then going ahead and swearing at the person yourself. Hypocrisy at its finest. (Then again, you are Muslim)
    He's the first one who started swearing, why do you judge me?

Once again you've proven yourself to be an idiot. It's statistically proven that in countries where drugs were legalized and decriminalized, crime rates fell and drug use actually fell also. You're just so close minded to come out of the box of ignorance you can't see the truth you hide yourself from.

Anyways, none of this will probably strike a chord in the small amount of brain capacity you have, especially when you even said yourself
    Proofs? Nothing.

Just another angry Muslim trying to push their agenda upon everybody else because they can't seem to believe that God doesn't exist and you're nothing special, just another person made out of atoms to live and die and be forgotten about. Arrogance will make you believe you're a part of something bigger when in reality you're nothing but space dust my brother
    What? Are you even real? I said already that's my fucking opinion and I'm talking about myself, another idiot trying to show that I'm wrong... I've not even said that I'm something special...

Please Define The Term "God". If You Assume That God Created Us Then It's Pretty Normal For Him To Be OK With Gay People, Since Well He Created Them Too? If You Say That We Are The "Product" Of Something Above Us Then That "Something" Choose To Make Us Different So Everybody Is Special In His Own Ways, Therefore I Agree With This New Law. Stop Telling God What To Do.
    Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way.

They'll just reply with the "devil is controlling them" and "took them off the path of righteousness"
    Again, Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way. So please, stop acting like if you were me.

Do You Even Understand What Sexual Orientation Is? Thinking A Person Can Turn From Straight To Gay Is Like Saying A Potato Can Turn Into An Orange.
    Another non-logical argument, keep going on bro. What made us here in this world? Straight people.

Yet We Are Not As Much "Futuristic" As We Should Be.
    And we shouldn't.

If We Concentrate Our Studies On Science And Other Useful Branches Instead Of Filling Our Minds With Religious Stuff Then Our World Would Have Been A Better Place With Certainly Less Wars
    WWI and WWII didn't start because of religions. (Just mentioned most known wars)

Also In Your Sig You Are Quoting Einstein, One Of The Greatest Minds Of All Time, Yet You Do Not Comprehend Nor Follow Logic At All.
    He worked hard, chosen what is his target in life. Unlike gays, they work hard in producing nothing.

Simplest way to prove that same sex marriage isn't even logical:
    Man and Woman -> Babies.
    Man and Man or Woman and Woman? -> Nothing, just some bullshit.

That's what women where fucking made for otherwise we would have been all same gender....

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast