Thread: Gay Marriage

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 152
  1. #91
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Frought they werent fucking made for marrying, they were made naturally to live on the planet like the rest of us. females werent just made so men can fuck and reproduce, the same thing can be said about men, without one, the job cant be done, so no gender was made specifically for making babies.

  2. #92
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,759
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    That moment when you can't debate with your own just because you can't find something logical to say so you bring another one to say something non-logical to say so you can look right. Nice idea bro, waiting for him.


    So what the fuck is wrong with you? If you think I make myself more stupid everyday then quote the sentences that I was stupid on.


    xD you're cool bro


    I don't really think that you understand what I'm talking about.


    I said that's my opinion and not everyone's. If you don't deal with it then that's okay for me.


    He's the first one who started swearing, why do you judge me?



    Proofs? Nothing.


    What? Are you even real? I said already that's my fucking opinion and I'm talking about myself, another idiot trying to show that I'm wrong... I've not even said that I'm something special...


    Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way.


    Again, Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way. So please, stop acting like if you were me.


    Another non-logical argument, keep going on bro. What made us here in this world? Straight people.


    And we shouldn't.


    WWI and WWII didn't start because of religions. (Just mentioned most known wars)


    He worked hard, chosen what is his target in life. Unlike gays, they work hard in producing nothing.

    Simplest way to prove that same sex marriage isn't even logical:
    Man and Woman -> Babies.
    Man and Man or Woman and Woman? -> Nothing, just some bullshit.

    That's what women where fucking made for otherwise we would have been all same gender....
    Here you are spamming the thread like a butthurt kid, good job.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

  4. #93
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    @Frought they werent fucking made for marrying, they were made naturally to live on the planet like the rest of us. females werent just made so men can fuck and reproduce, the same thing can be said about men, without one, the job cant be done, so no gender was made specifically for making babies.
    Don't get me wrong dude, I'm just talking as one of the general points. I'm only talking about the relation between men and women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Here you are spamming the thread like a butthurt kid, good job.
    I'm debating????!?!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?

    By the way this should be in the debate section.

  5. #94
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    If a guy wants to be gay(as it is proven that gays were around before even the Greeks), thats bad
    If a guy wants to believe the culture of a 2000 years old book, then he has the permission to punish a gay person, because a non-proven godlike creature says so.


    where is logic
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

  7. #95
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    423
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    That moment when you can't debate with your own just because you can't find something logical to say so you bring another one to say something non-logical to say so you can look right. Nice idea bro, waiting for him.
    Nah, I just find it hilarious when he shits on the arguments of idiots such as you. (especially religious bigots)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    So what the fuck is wrong with you? If you think I make myself more stupid everyday then quote the sentences that I was stupid on.
    Gladly:
    "If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit"
    You literally think people turning gay would stop evolution and would cause the human race to go extinct. You're about as fucking stupid as it gets broseph.
    You for some reason think people choose to be gay when there are so many studies proving otherwise.
    https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gay-gene-di...choice-1436389
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    Just a quick google search can show this to you, but that would require to many brain cells to read it and then bring up a valid argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Proofs? Nothing.
    Jesus Christ are you just willfully ignorant or just stupid? Google is your friend as previously said.
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...f-in-portugal/

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Simplest way to prove that same sex marriage isn't even logical:
    Man and Woman -> Babies.
    Man and Man or Woman and Woman? -> Nothing, just some bullshit.

    That's what women where fucking made for otherwise we would have been all same gender....
    Do you even read what you fucking type? I'm starting to think you're a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way.
    Uh, so you're basically saying your "God" has no real power over me right? It's MY decisions? I guess he's not as powerful as you make him seem huh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Another non-logical argument, keep going on bro. What made us here in this world? Straight people.
    Everything is non-logical to an idiot. He's basically saying that you believing that being gay is a choice is equivalent to a potato turning into an orange. A potato does not make the choice to become an orange because it can't, just like a person doesn't choose what sexual orientation they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    I don't really think that you understand what I'm talking about.
    YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I have no inkling of an idea of what you are talking about. Can you explain to me what correlation someones sexual orientation has to do with evolution? Because clearly you are unaware that it's impossible for an entire generation to "turn gay" because nobody chooses to be gay. THAT IS MY POINT.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

  9. #96
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit, for you god isn't real so that's your fucking opinion but I don't care with your fucking opinions and I know he is real. And I'm following the Qur'an not the ass book you fucking cunt.

    By the way, you just came swearing without even debating or answer any of my questions or debating with any of my sentences you're only being a cunt gay.


    What is wrong with you? I'm against the world right now because I fucking hate stupid ignorant humans like you who support gayness just because it doesn't have to do something with you, when It's against the humanity before it's against the evolution. Where did I swear? I only said 2 fucks, and I really don't give a fuck so what's your point? That's not my point. Do drugs? Are you a fucking kid? That looks right to me. You don't know what I was trying to say about this, I've never even seen drugs and never smoke but I was trying to prove my "point". And I've never said to anyone to kill himself? Why the fuck are you mad? You didn't even read my post. Fucking 9 years old kids on general trying to be men. Yeah, you wanna see me masturbating or what? If you want just don't wait for a leak, I'm gonna give it to you.

    Another murca' fanboy.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Then nothing gave you everything? Sounds non-logical to me.
    How the fuck something can give you mind to think when that something does not even exist, you sound like retarded believer to me.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

  11. #97
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Nah, I just find it hilarious when he shits on the arguments of idiots such as you. (especially religious bigots)


    Gladly:
    "If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit"
    You literally think people turning gay would stop evolution and would cause the human race to go extinct. You're about as fucking stupid as it gets broseph.
    You for some reason think people choose to be gay when there are so many studies proving otherwise.
    https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gay-gene-di...choice-1436389
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    Just a quick google search can show this to you, but that would require to many brain cells to read it and then bring up a valid argument.


    Jesus Christ are you just willfully ignorant or just stupid? Google is your friend as previously said.
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...f-in-portugal/



    Do you even read what you fucking type? I'm starting to think you're a troll.


    Uh, so you're basically saying your "God" has no real power over me right? It's MY decisions? I guess he's not as powerful as you make him seem huh.


    Everything is non-logical to an idiot. He's basically saying that you believing that being gay is a choice is equivalent to a potato turning into an orange. A potato does not make the choice to become an orange because it can't, just like a person doesn't choose what sexual orientation they are.


    YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I have no inkling of an idea of what you are talking about. Can you explain to me what correlation someones sexual orientation has to do with evolution? Because clearly you are unaware that it's impossible for an entire generation to "turn gay" because nobody chooses to be gay. THAT IS MY POINT.
    are u that free to write all of these?
    Not your average fuckboy


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to $moe$ For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-28-2015)

  13. #98
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Nah, I just find it hilarious when he shits on the arguments of idiots such as you. (especially religious bigots)


    Gladly:
    "If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit"
    You literally think people turning gay would stop evolution and would cause the human race to go extinct. You're about as fucking stupid as it gets broseph.
    You for some reason think people choose to be gay when there are so many studies proving otherwise.
    https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gay-gene-di...choice-1436389
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    Just a quick google search can show this to you, but that would require to many brain cells to read it and then bring up a valid argument.


    Jesus Christ are you just willfully ignorant or just stupid? Google is your friend as previously said.
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...f-in-portugal/



    Do you even read what you fucking type? I'm starting to think you're a troll.


    Uh, so you're basically saying your "God" has no real power over me right? It's MY decisions? I guess he's not as powerful as you make him seem huh.


    Everything is non-logical to an idiot. He's basically saying that you believing that being gay is a choice is equivalent to a potato turning into an orange. A potato does not make the choice to become an orange because it can't, just like a person doesn't choose what sexual orientation they are.


    YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I have no inkling of an idea of what you are talking about. Can you explain to me what correlation someones sexual orientation has to do with evolution? Because clearly you are unaware that it's impossible for an entire generation to "turn gay" because nobody chooses to be gay. THAT IS MY POINT.
    Why is he even mentioning evolution ? Religious people are creationists, if by some chance everybody turns gay then god might as well change them back or even create new straight ones ? Talking to these bilnd ignorants is simply impossible. Also please remove Einstein's quotes from your sig you don't deserve them and just for your info Einstein fell in love with his cousin, that's not gay yet well torrelable by your religion. I don't wanna judge his actions but that's far more disgusting than being gay.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    That moment when you can't debate with your own just because you can't find something logical to say so you bring another one to say something non-logical to say so you can look right. Nice idea bro, waiting for him.


    So what the fuck is wrong with you? If you think I make myself more stupid everyday then quote the sentences that I was stupid on.


    xD you're cool bro


    I don't really think that you understand what I'm talking about.


    I said that's my opinion and not everyone's. If you don't deal with it then that's okay for me.


    He's the first one who started swearing, why do you judge me?



    Proofs? Nothing.


    What? Are you even real? I said already that's my fucking opinion and I'm talking about myself, another idiot trying to show that I'm wrong... I've not even said that I'm something special...


    Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way.


    Again, Everybody is special in his own ways, but the mind what does that, not god. He gave you the options to choose your way. So please, stop acting like if you were me.


    Another non-logical argument, keep going on bro. What made us here in this world? Straight people.


    And we shouldn't.


    WWI and WWII didn't start because of religions. (Just mentioned most known wars)


    He worked hard, chosen what is his target in life. Unlike gays, they work hard in producing nothing.

    Simplest way to prove that same sex marriage isn't even logical:
    Man and Woman -> Babies.
    Man and Man or Woman and Woman? -> Nothing, just some bullshit.

    That's what women where fucking made for otherwise we would have been all same gender....
    Buy god created my mind as well ? Why didn't he just make us all perfect so we can just do what we do best. It's up to him to do this if we really created us. You are practically saying that god is making a mistake by letting us make decisions like that.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015)

  15. #99
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    423
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post


    are u that free to write all of these?
    Took me 10 minutes bud.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-28-2015)

  17. #100
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,668
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ITT religious people that aren't from the USA are upset other people from the USA aren't following their beliefs.

    To them I say, fuck the system, and fuck you. Stay salty.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (06-28-2015),Frought (06-28-2015),Hunter (06-29-2015),Minnesota Dabs (06-28-2015),xlux (06-28-2015)

  19. #101
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Nah, I just find it hilarious when he shits on the arguments of idiots such as you. (especially religious bigots)
    It wasn't even for you, and again stop fucking speaking instead of the person who said this. you dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Gladly:
    "If the next generation turned into a gay then the evolution would stop and the humans will extinct you dumb piece of shit"
    You literally think people turning gay would stop evolution and would cause the human race to go extinct. You're about as fucking stupid as it gets broseph.
    You for some reason think people choose to be gay when there are so many studies proving otherwise.
    https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gay-gene-di...choice-1436389
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    Just a quick google search can show this to you, but that would require to many brain cells to read it and then bring up a valid argument.
    I don't have to search on google because you're the one who said that AND IT WASNT ME!!!! so why should I? And I'm not going to read any links, either type everything here without some copypasta or stfu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Jesus Christ are you just willfully ignorant or just stupid? Google is your friend as previously said.
    https://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...f-in-portugal/
    ^ Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Do you even read what you fucking type? I'm starting to think you're a troll.
    You're dumb that's why you asked that question, ofc I know what I type. Just take my arguments as general.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Uh, so you're basically saying your "God" has no real power over me right? It's MY decisions? I guess he's not as powerful as you make him seem huh.
    He has real power over you, but he made you choose and created your mind so you choose your way by your own so when you complain when you burn in hell you won't talk much you idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Everything is non-logical to an idiot. He's basically saying that you believing that being gay is a choice is equivalent to a potato turning into an orange. A potato does not make the choice to become an orange because it can't, just like a person doesn't choose what sexual orientation they are.
    Being homosexual is human's choice.... But..... potato turning into an orange isn't not a fucking...... omg. I can't debate with idiots such as you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I have no inkling of an idea of what you are talking about. Can you explain to me what correlation someones sexual orientation has to do with evolution? Because clearly you are unaware that it's impossible for an entire generation to "turn gay" because nobody chooses to be gay. THAT IS MY POINT.
    Yeah, in this point it's true. But It's a big step for decreasing it at least. You got my point? As I said before, don't take my words the exact same why I type it but the way I want to let you understand my point. Thanks for finally talking logically for one time.. That debate is over I guess? There's too many people trying to debate with me because I was against gayness lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Why Is He Even Mentioning Evolution ? Religious People Are Creationists, If By Some Chance Everybody Turns Gay Then God Might As Well Change Them Back Or Even Create New Straight Ones ? Talking To These Bilnd Ignorants Is Simply Impossible. Also Please Remove Einstein's Quotes From Your Sig You Don't Deserve Them And Just For Your Info Einstein Fell In Love With His Cousin, That's Not Gay Yet Well Torrelable By Your Religion. I Don't Wanna Judge His Actions But That's Far More Disgusting Than Being Gay.
    Well maybe because I'm not gay so I don't understand what you're talking about? The human is born, he chooses if he wanna be gay or straight, so????? If it's not correct then tell me. (I'm starting to think that you're gay btw xD)

    I DONT judge his actions or his character just because he's gay but IM JUST STATING I AM AGAINST IT FOR REASONS I SAID BEFORE. And being in love with him doesn't mean he's gay btw. And loving some person isn't against religion even if he's same gender...

    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Buy God Created My Mind As Well ? Why Didn't He Just Make Us All Perfect So We Can Just Do What We Do Best. It's Up To Him To Do This If We Really Created Us. You Are Practically Saying That God Is Making A Mistake By Letting Us Make Decisions Like That.
    No, it's 100% correct as long he let you choose your way because when the judgement day comes and you try to talk he tells you what you done wrong and when you burn in hell you won't complain.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    ITT religious people that aren't from the USA are upset other people from the USA aren't following their beliefs.

    To them I say, fuck the system, and fuck you. Stay salty.
    hey bby why did u ban me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    are u that free to write all of these?
    He's probably a student like me who got his holiday lol.

  20. #102
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    423
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well my IQ has dropped a solid 100 points after reading everything this guy has said. I give up, he lives in Egypt so he's probably be raised to be ignorant of anything besides the Islamic tradition. (Not saying Egyptians are ignorant of course, just saying it's most probably he was raised an idiot)
    Been around these parts since '10.

  21. #103
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    just saying it's most probably he was raised an idiot
    i'm a muslim and raised on palestine does that makes me an idiot?
    hmmm cool story @Frought
    Not your average fuckboy


  22. #104
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    423
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post

    i'm a muslim and raised on palestine does that makes me an idiot?
    hmmm cool story @Frought
    Yup .
    Been around these parts since '10.

  23. #105
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,472
    Reputation
    241
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Yup .
    Interested from someone called Jamal Jihad Ali
    Not your average fuckboy


Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 07:41 AM
  2. Gay Marriage? Wrong or Not?
    By deathjr453 in forum Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:38 PM
  3. Gay Marriage and Homosexuality
    By gameman338 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:53 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:47 AM
  5. auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage.
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:11 AM