Thread: 17 = 23

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If anyone finds out before she turns 18 you are fucked. If she send you any sexual pictures or messages that imply anything sexual tell her to stop and do whatever you can to remove them from what ever you're using to contact her. Long distance relationships are horrible, I should know. Also She's still in high school and you're hopefully in college. It would be weird for your friends and her friends if they found out you two are in a long distance relationship and know very little about each other. Drop it and move on, it's easy once you do.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post
    If anyone finds out before she turns 18 you are fucked. If she send you any sexual pictures or messages that imply anything sexual tell her to stop and do whatever you can to remove them from what ever you're using to contact her. Long distance relationships are horrible, I should know. Also She's still in high school and you're hopefully in college. It would be weird for your friends and her friends if they found out you two are in a long distance relationship and know very little about each other. Drop it and move on, it's easy once you do.
    Its the other way around? His in high school and she's in college (I think). The chick is 23 yrs old and he is 17 yrs old. The chick is who is going to be fucked.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    doesn't matter. i messaged her on kik that we shouldn't date and she deleted kik so I can't talk to her anymore

this can be closed if needed/ wanted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It was over Kik?
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234