Thread: JevaEngine II

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dave strikes back. Shoulda been the name of teh movie.

Thanks
    Ding ding ding!

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

MY name is JEREMY, I am 16 years old. I think I am writing a GAME ENGINE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS. STOP SAYING UR MAKING A FUCKING GAME ENGINE. SAY YOU ARE MAKING A GAME
    You have no fucking idea what I'm making. You've only seen videos of it.

So... you are saying that all game engines have the same graphics quality, same graphics implementation? Are you saying that Q3 engine is the same as Lithtech? EXACTLY STRONG WORD THERE SPARKY
    I'm saying graphics is largely based around the modeler, and graphics team, and generally can't be compared between any high-end engines without benchmarks.

A) duh. B) "good"? wtf does that mean C) Assume... TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. "isn't that difficult"... o lawd D) apparently you aren't... you are building a game not an engine.

A) It was a point. B) That's a dumb question, you know what I meant. And thus you're wasting my time asking it. C) I wrote one before, and I can tell you it is fairly straight-forward. D) Apparently you have no fucking idea WHAT I'm writing, because all you've seen is a video demonstrating some aspects of it.

No I just mentioned the licensing, even though I don't know what it is under. I used ORGE around 2 years ago, when I heard about. Tried it out, dropped it because they had licensing that made it free if you weren't going to use it for commercial purposes, you also had to provide them with code. If licensing changed between then and now, no idea, I'm not going to google it, maybe you should. Either way, they have sort of licensing on it and rules with it, maybe you should read it for your "GAME engine".

If we're arguing, I sure hope you're bringing facts, and not outdated crap.

"Yake - Yake is a young cross-platform 3D engine that builds upon Ogre."
    "NeoAxis Engine is an all-purpose, modern 3D graphics engine for 3D simulations, visualizations and games."

Failure to the maximum.

Maybe if you read past the first sentance on each website. Take a closer look.

Hi guys, I'm jetamay and I use Orge3d with physx and I have a "game engine". In any form, even if you have an API with headers and libraries for your "engine", its still going to be missing a major component, the Graphics engine.

The graphics engine would be Ogre. You don't mean to tell me that Unreal created it's own physics engine, do you?

Anything unquoted was a waste of my time to respond to.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 12-06-2009 at 01:43 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You know what Dave, your right, I am building a game.

Your always putting down my work, it pisses me off. You don't have to reply if you think it's shit.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Stop feeding the troll and the insults will stop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Stop feeding the troll and the insults will stop.
    If you had understood his first reply, he was basically saying I didn't do anything, and that it was already done for me.

Thanks
    Let it go bud. Just let it go.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    You have no fucking idea what I'm making. You've only seen video of it.
    YOU SAID WHAT YOU ARE MAKING YOU STUPID FUCK, SO I FUCKING KNOW

I'm saying graphics is largely based around the modeler, and graphics team, and generally can't be compared between any high-end engines without benchmarks.
    YOU ARE STUPID, MODELERS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ENGINE CAPABILITIES. YOU CAN MODEL A FUCKING MODEL WITH 2000k POLYS BUT WILL YOUR ENGINE BE ABLE TO USE IT? STFU TO THE MAX FUCKTARD

A) It was a point. B) That's a dumb question, you know what I meant. And thus you're wasting my time asking it. C) I wrote one before, and I can tell you it is fairly straight-forward. D) Apparently you have no fucking idea WHAT I'm writing, because all you've seen is a video demonstrating some aspects of it.
    A) Maybe you should read my fucking point you idiotic half reatarded cross bred monkey shit. B) Apparently I don't C) Maybe you should write one from scratch, without using a base. If its that easy, contact microsoft about writing Windows 8 D) From what you've written and demonstrated, I have a good idea.

Assume, contradict, fail. That's all I see from you.

If we're arguing, I sure hope you bringing facts, and not outdated crap.

Maybe if you read past the first sentance on each website. Take a closer look.
    No one is arguing with you, if I were to argue with you I would rip you to pieces.

Take a look at their licensing, they updated it March 2009. Licensing OGRE – Open Source 3D Graphics Engine. Even then, point proven below since I have to spell it out to you...

Maybe if you didn't get your ass kicked so much, you wouldn't have had suffered so much brain damage to understand simple things.

The graphics engine would be Ogre. You don't mean to tell me that Unreal created it's own physics engine, do you?
    I'm fairly certain that Unreal has their own inter-graded physics engine (Might be limited, who knows). Even if they don't, I know for a fact that the majority of their engine, AKA the graphics engine isn't third party loooooool. They actually took the D3D SDK and handle all the shadows, particle system, animating, bones, skinning, landscapes, model to engine file format, you know all the easy stuff (ahahahahahahahahahahahahah)

Even then its their engine, not DERIVED from some one else's engine. They own the entire engine and its actually a GAME ENGINE, NOT A DAMN GAME.

Anything unquoted was a waste of my time to respond to.
    You are a waste of life, you should just /.

or...

Josh says:
    *delete systems 32

My first statement still stands... "So technically its just Orge3d :/"

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I didn't use a base. I drowned myself in thousands of articles to write that, don't you dare try decrediting me.

Secondly, writing a simple OS isn't hard, write a more complex one, with a UI, is obviously a lot more difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Damn there's some intense rage in here >.<
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    LEAN ON ME JETAMAY
    Last edited by Obama; 12-06-2009 at 02:18 AM.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    LEAN ON ME JETAMAY
    Last edited by Obama; 12-06-2009 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks
    LEAN ON ME JETAMAY

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    LEAN ON ME JETAMAY

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast