Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    This morning i've been in a website, this website have a video section which encourages it's users to post videos about them torturing/crushing/raping/murdering their pet dogs, cats or either rabbits some time, and i guarantee these stories are not total bullshit, also search up "Daisy's destruction" you'll be surprised of the outcome.
    Trying to find it right now. Think my isp would come after me for watching cp? lmao
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #32
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    This morning i've been in a website, this website have a video section which encourages it's users to post videos about them torturing/crushing/raping/murdering their pet dogs, cats or either rabbits some time, and i guarantee these stories are not total bullshit, also search up "Daisy's destruction" you'll be surprised of the outcome.
    i didn't say that everything deep-web related was bullshit, just the stories that the guy in the video talked about (considering there isn't any sort of viable evidence, vague descriptions, etc.) but then again, they're stories -- they don't have to be real

    and yeah, peter scully was a fucked up guy, but tbqh i'm not sure why daisy's desctruction is so well-known, considering he did plenty of other fucked up shit. look up "faces of death", really popular video series from the 80's of just people dying (though some were fake). it was ok




    fun fact: the first person to ever be arrested for possession of child pornography was peter sotos, who only used it for research for his fucked up spoken word albums. look up "peter sotos buyer's market" on youtube or something

  3. #33
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Confirmed Mentally Ill View Post
    i didn't say that everything deep-web related was bullshit, just the stories that the guy in the video talked about (considering there isn't any sort of viable evidence, vague descriptions, etc.) but then again, they're stories -- they don't have to be real

    and yeah, peter scully was a fucked up guy, but tbqh i'm not sure why daisy's desctruction is so well-known, considering he did plenty of other fucked up shit. look up "faces of death", really popular video series from the 80's of just people dying (though some were fake). it was ok




    fun fact: the first person to ever be arrested for possession of child pornography was peter sotos, who only used it for research for his fucked up spoken word albums. look up "peter sotos buyer's market" on youtube or something
    I think daisy's destruction is well known because when that pedo mofo was raping the girl they all died fast only daisy who was only 18month old but seem to have shown some kind of resist to that pedo that's why people know it around the world imo.



  4. #34
    artzyhswag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    what is tor?
    lol'd /2shoooooooort

  5. #35
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    Trying to find it right now. Think my isp would come after me for watching cp? lmao
    i didn't watch it myself, i only saw the pictures and i was disgusted, look up The cruel onion on Tor



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. What happen when you report people after match? This will scare you
    By bhfff in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 04:46 PM
  2. This is what happens when you let pay for admin..
    By ZeroTroubles in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 02:13 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 07:43 PM
  4. This is what happens when you don't drink.
    By tabuzo013 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:09 AM
  5. What happens when you get bored?
    By castaway in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 12:11 PM