Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93
  1. #31
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    To your notice,firstly my parents aren't even that religious,2nd the book is created by Allah(swt),I bet you can even find a mistake LOL. Anyways,in the bible,I bet you can find 2 books that give the same info I guess.And if want to truly learn your religion you don't need to be spoon fed by your parents.
    are you telling me that out of nowhere you found a quran , read it , and became religious?

    books are created by humans,and you have no way to prove me wrong because you have no evidence.

    the greek theory that there are a shitton of gods is just as credible as the islamic theory that there is a single god. what they have in common that in noone of the theories the gods ever prove to be real and not made up. humans want to find a reason to their existance and to answer these questions humans wouldnt say. oh we are the effect of evolution of millions of years. no... humans want fun exciting stories about how it all happened and the universe being formed 6000 years ago by some random god that by the way the books dont explain his creation is utterly bullocs and it sounds like a bedtime story for 5 year olds. if i wrote one of these religious books, i would cringe so hard people think it accurately describes our past
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  2. #32
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,414
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    To your notice,firstly my parents aren't even that religious,2nd the book is created by Allah(swt),I bet you can even find a mistake LOL. Anyways,in the bible,I bet you can find 2 books that give the same info I guess.And if want to truly learn your religion you don't need to be spoon fed by your parents.

    - - - Updated - - -




    1.)HOLD ON HOLD ON, FIND ME 2 QURANS THAT SAYS DIFFERENT THINGS AND I'LL GIVE YOU 5$.Dude lol you're completely lost.The prophet(mpbuh) used to go to the gave, and Angel Gibreel(As) used to teach him the Quran and he used to memorize and note it down on papers.
    Brother,Shia's and sunni's it's just that each refer to different people when studying islam, like and dislike certain people.

    2.)Jesus himself said in the Quran he is not god,he disowns them. Proof: ((It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son [this refers to the claim of Christians against Allah, by saying that Isa (Jesus) is the son of Allah]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is.))
    Quran (Surah Maryam, Verse 35)
    & (And for their saying: We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah, and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on the cross, but he was made to appear to them as such. And certainly those who differ therein are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge about it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for certain) -An-Nisa Verse No:157


    3.)They don't debate on whether Evolution is true or no,why not prove the other side wrong? Everybody makes mistakes so what?


    4.)Abiogenesis (/ˌeɪbaɪ.ɵˈdʒɛnɨsɪs/ ay-by-oh-jen-ə-siss[1]), or biopoiesis,[2] is the natural process of life arising from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. Lets have it your way,who created the non living thing?
    He is not a giant strong person,we never saw him, you didn't and can't see him,a creator can never look like the creation.First understand what's evolution,I studied it deeply and did Edexcel AS level examination. When species evolve to a new one,the old one dies since it's no longer adapted to the changed environment,it doesn't posses certain characteristics to survive and breed: https://prntscr.com/7pmgwt where the hell is the Mammoth now? xD

    Soon enough, people will realize that all the new discoveries are in the Quran, like the bigbang and so on.
    HOLY OH NO,dude rRUN RUN back to Allah(swt) now T_T OMG, you overlooked the case and you exaggerated waaay much thinking of the matter.and pls don't relate Politics to Religion. just thanks god you're a Muslim, LOL That's why the Islam is most growing religion.




    Ok dude, the moment you stopped practicing Islam, tell me what made you change suddenly, from friends to studies, and one off-topic question honestly, are you still a Muslim?
    Mate Idk why but I respect you soo much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Chilton View Post
    back onto the fucking topic of the thread;

    they'd find someone to blame and most likely attack them
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    are you telling me that out of nowhere you found a quran , read it , and became religious?

    books are created by humans,and you have no way to prove me wrong because you have no evidence.

    the greek theory that there are a shitton of gods is just as credible as the islamic theory that there is a single god. what they have in common that in noone of the theories the gods ever prove to be real and not made up. humans want to find a reason to their existance and to answer these questions humans wouldnt say. oh we are the effect of evolution of millions of years. no... humans want fun exciting stories about how it all happened and the universe being formed 6000 years ago by some random god that by the way the books dont explain his creation is utterly bullocs and it sounds like a bedtime story for 5 year olds. if i wrote one of these religious books, i would cringe so hard people think it accurately describes our past
    Not the debate fort, take it in the debate fort. O_O
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. #33
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    are you telling me that out of nowhere you found a quran , read it , and became religious?

    books are created by humans,and you have no way to prove me wrong because you have no evidence.

    the greek theory that there are a shitton of gods is just as credible as the islamic theory that there is a single god. what they have in common that in noone of the theories the gods ever prove to be real and not made up. humans want to find a reason to their existance and to answer these questions humans wouldnt say. oh we are the effect of evolution of millions of years. no... humans want fun exciting stories about how it all happened and the universe being formed 6000 years ago by some random god that by the way the books dont explain his creation is utterly bullocs and it sounds like a bedtime story for 5 year olds. if i wrote one of these religious books, i would cringe so hard people think it accurately describes our past
    books are created by humans to your point of view,idc, I belive it's created by Allah(swt), I never found a book that's never been changed except Quran.
    Go read the Quran,the creation is explained in details,pls don't waste my time before you read!

  4. #34
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    1.)HOLD ON HOLD ON, FIND ME 2 QURANS THAT SAYS DIFFERENT THINGS AND I'LL GIVE YOU 5$.Dude lol you're completely lost.The prophet(mpbuh) used to go to the gave, and Angel Gibreel(As) used to teach him the Quran and he used to memorize and note it down on papers.
    Brother,Shia's and sunni's it's just that each refer to different people when studying islam, like and dislike certain people.


    My friend, your Prophet was illiterate, he could not have written any of it, it is said in the Qu'ran that his disciples memorised what he said, and later on(if I remember right)Omar decided to make a book, also known as the Qu'ran today, because too many of the disciples were dieng during the wars.

    When I bought a Qur'an for our Islamic lessons at school, my teacher frowned upon it. The Qu'ran was adjusted, I'm quite sure it's not an official take but when Qu'rans are translated, Arabic meanings are lost, therefor, they have other meanings. That's what happens on and on, and Qu'rans get different texts. Other than that, I've seen plenty hypocrites who have tried to do worse.

    'Future-seeing imams' selling their own 'fixed' Qu'rans. Worst thing is: people actually buy this nonsense, which is something that never ceases to amaze me.

    2.)Jesus himself said in the Quran he is not god,he disowns them. Proof: ((It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son [this refers to the claim of Christians against Allah, by saying that Isa (Jesus) is the son of Allah]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is.))
    Quran (Surah Maryam, Verse 35)
    & (And for their saying: We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah, and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on the cross, but he was made to appear to them as such. And certainly those who differ therein are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge about it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for certain) -An-Nisa Verse No:157

    I know that alot of Christians call Jesus their God, that's not what I was referring to though. Why should you follow the path of the Qu'ran and not the Bible? Because it says so in the Qu'ran? What if the Bible said that you shouldn't believe the Qu'ran?

    3.)They don't debate on whether Evolution is true or no,why not prove the other side wrong? Everybody makes mistakes so what?

    It would be a lot harder for Muslims to disprove scientists, mainly because scientists can throw in scientific facts, whilst Muslims only have the Qu'ran and miracles to go by, but you'd have to be very believing and convinced to believe that.

    OR - simply.. Forced to, by either your parents, birth, the Qu'ran itself(death penalty upon leaving the religion) or your region(strictness).

    4.)Abiogenesis (/ˌeɪbaɪ.ɵˈdʒɛnɨsɪs/ ay-by-oh-jen-ə-siss[1]), or biopoiesis,[2] is the natural process of life arising from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. Lets have it your way,who created the non living thing?

    That's a good question, the non living thing was formed through the big bang. Now, you're gonna ask me; then who made the big bang happen?
    Once again, good thought. I don't have the answer for that, neither do you, neither does the Qu'ran(well, it does, but it's not logical).
    Assuming a God made the big bang happen, is taking the easy way out.
    Who says aliens didn't do it? Or what if there are giant lab rats testing us?
    What if this all started because of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

    Assuming Allah is real is as real as assuming the Flying Spaghetti Monster is real, there is no proof for neither, but there is no proof to disprove either, either.

    They have both arisen from the human mind.


    He is not a giant strong person,we never saw him, you didn't and can't see him,a creator can never look like the creation.First understand what's evolution,I studied it deeply and did Edexcel AS level examination. When species evolve to a new one,the old one dies since it's no longer adapted to the changed environment,it doesn't posses certain characteristics to survive and breed: Screenshot by Lightshot where the hell is the Mammoth now? xD

    That's an other thing, if He is so almighty, why is he giving us doubts? Why is he testing us? Is he playing a sadistic game on us? His doubts that we acquire will be a reason for us to burn in hell for eternity. That, does not sound fair at all in my opinion.

    What you're basically asking is; if there are cats, why are there still tigers? They're both cat-like.

    Truth is, during the age of the mammoth, or better said, proboscidians, there were different kind of mammoths and even elephants alive that we know as the modern elephant. The extinction of the mammoth is simply like having a kind of tortoise extinct. it's not extinct because they had to make space for the new specie.

    Soon enough, people will realize that all the new discoveries are in the Quran, like the bigbang and so on.
    HOLY OH NO,dude rRUN RUN back to Allah(swt) now T_T OMG, you overlooked the case and you exaggerated waaay much thinking of the matter.and pls don't relate Politics to Religion. just thanks god you're a Muslim, LOL That's why the Islam is most growing religion.

    The discoveries of the big bang and the expansion of the universe were interpreted, it says so about planet Earth only, even though some say it is about the universe, following verses had proven them wrong.

    There is an other verse where it says the heavens are expanding, which might refer to the universe still expanding, but who is to be sure about that?

    Why is it that if the universe is expanding, life is soon going to end?
    Why is it that if the universe is expanding, we're the only living beings?
    Why is it that there are absolutely no aliens in this immense universe(if not multiple universes)?

    Ok dude, the moment you stopped practicing Islam, tell me what made you change suddenly, from friends to studies

    Every day, after training, I philosophed about life. I realised a God-like creature is just something that's.. Human. Only the human mind would come up with such a thing. My studies didn't change, and my friends go from extremely radical muslims to atheÔsts who don't care about that stuff at all.

    and one off-topic question honestly, are you still a Muslim?

    I'm no longer a muslim, at this moment I'm probably 30% agnostic and 70% atheÔstic, thanks for asking.

    Mate Idk why but I respect you soo much!

    That counts for you too, it is rare to have a peaceful debate about religion and atheÔsm on this forum.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #35
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    What you're basically asking is; if there are cats, why are there still tigers? They're both cat-like.
    this one is very accurate.

    if 50% of lets say whales decide to swim to a cooler ocean every year. after millions of years their DNA will adjust to their behavior.

    same thing for humans. our brains will probably grow much much bigger in the future, because the successful humans are (mostly) smart and the rest arent - also pubic hair might aswell disappear if we are mostly grooming it
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

    Snake (07-07-2015)

  7. #36
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    @Snake in conclusion, If I gave you enough evidence, will you repent and return to Islam?
    Wallahi it's a serious matter, day of ressuriction is near, I don't you to be in a shock! T_T

  8. #37
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    @Snake in conclusion, If I gave you enough evidence, will you repent and return to Islam?
    Wallahi it's a serious matter, day of ressuriction is near, I don't you to be in a shock! T_T
    I'm open for anything that makes sense, I would return to the islam if I were to be convinced, yes, but I don't think anything could convince me, lol.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  9. #38
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This thread is a satisfying read.

  10. #39
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
    This thread is a satisfying read.
    Hard to believe you'd take the effort to read all that stuff, lmao.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #40
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    Send me your skype, and search all your questions on youtube the. Write 'islam' see what the scholars say
    @Snake
    Last edited by WarWood; 07-07-2015 at 02:44 PM.

  12. #41
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Bro, religion and walls of txt aside.

    If it's destroyed, it's going to be rebuilt. Simple as that. I live in Saudi Arabia and that's defiantly is what's going to happened.

  13. #42
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    That's so rude of you and the other muslims to believe, though.
    Just because we dont believe in a god does not mean we should be punished, lol.
    and I don't think the end is near..
    sorry if I did wrong, I didnt mean that.
    Support me.

  14. #43
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,023
    Reputation
    642
    Thanks
    1,528
    My Mood
    Bashful
    If one day this does happen, withought a doubt, there will be a huge uprising and outrage.



  15. #44
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Original topic of thread: If that rock gets blown up, it'll be the day I celebrate. In the nicest way possible, it will be the most satisfying thing for this "building protected by Allah" to be destroyed by humans. If this doesn't make them realise how fucking stupid they're being, swallow their pride and admit their religion is as credible as any other ones and that they can't argue against that, then Islam would officially be the religion with the fewest combined IQ points. IDK why they keep trying to BS their way around things. Islam is just as flawed and absurd as any other religion, don't bring up some irrelevant shit like "Oh our book hasn't been changed", "Oh our book wasn't written by humans it was written by Allah". Such a bullshit topic, the only way muslims can argue their point is by saying "ALLAH DID IT". Don't argue with physical evidence and science you fucktards.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  16. #45
    cocobilaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post


    do you really think a god exists and that he will spawn out of nowhere and do his magic tricks? just for that trying to reck the shitty stone is worth it. because no god has ever shown that he exists since mankind started to invent him. once i see it, ill believe it
    God will not come down and protect it like that lmao he has angels around the whole place which is un seen by us b/c another dimension....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would happen if...
    By Wretched in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:51 AM
  2. What ever happened to the song of the day
    By RottenTomato in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. What would happen if Dave disappeared?
    By stevethehacker in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
  4. What is happening with the wallhack and chams ???
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:22 AM
  5. What really happened to the X-Wing 100% TRUE
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:08 PM