Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 93
  1. #46
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaalR View Post
    God will not come down and protect it like that lmao he has angels around the whole place which is un seen by us b/c another dimension....
    i bet you i can take a chisel and start mining that thing down. nothing will happen. well i might get stoned, but not because of allah - because of ignorant spoonfed belief.

    the reason islam is so pro censorship is because it doesnt want people to see that a god is non existant
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  2. #47
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
    Original topic of thread: If that rock gets blown up, it'll be the day I celebrate. In the nicest way possible, it will be the most satisfying thing for this "building protected by Allah" to be destroyed by humans. If this doesn't make them realise how fucking stupid they're being, swallow their pride and admit their religion is as credible as any other ones and that they can't argue against that, then Islam would officially be the religion with the fewest combined IQ points. IDK why they keep trying to BS their way around things. Islam is just as flawed and absurd as any other religion, don't bring up some irrelevant shit like "Oh our book hasn't been changed", "Oh our book wasn't written by humans it was written by Allah". Such a bullshit topic, the only way muslims can argue their point is by saying "ALLAH DID IT". Don't argue with physical evidence and science you fucktards.

    I won't rage,but you are I swear one of the most ignorant human I've seen,search for the Muslim scientists and how they proved all the NASA info. is in the book,all the science you talking about is in the Quran... It's not my fault if you don't read.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post


    i bet you i can take a chisel and start mining that thing down. nothing will happen. well i might get stoned, but not because of allah - because of ignorant spoonfed belief.

    the reason islam is so pro censorship is because it doesnt want people to see that a god is non existant
    Save it to yourself,you will regret it hahahhaha

  3. #48
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    I won't rage,but you are I swear one of the most ignorant human I've seen,search for the Muslim scientists and how they proved all the NASA info. is in the book,all the science you talking about is in the Quran... It's not my fault if you don't read.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Save it to yourself,you will regret it hahahhaha
    Alright mate you're crossing a line here. My idea of your IQ level has been lowering by the minute but now it's past borderline retarded. Your reasoning is that of every other muslim out there. You're not defending Islam, you're making it sound even more stupid. "Qur'an proves science". This all relates back to the fact that the Qur'an, like the bible, is written by humans. The Bible was created to unite the Roman people in one belief, and that is Christianity. It's probably something similar to why the Qur'an was written since the middle east is war galore. You're the one being ignorant by choosing to not listen to any of the actual reasons by others who, may I add, all have actual evidence of what they are talking about. The fact you said "all the science you are talking about is in the Qur'an" tells me how ignorant you are.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  4. #49
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    Bruh
    the only proof there is that Ibraha tried to destroy the kaäba and got reckt by God is that which is written in the Qu'ran.

    Do you truely believe this happened?
    Do you also believe the prophet cut the moon in half?
    Or the fact that he drove a thunderhorse and traveled thousands of kilometers in one days, called the Buraaq?

    Might aswell say that's all true because it says so in a book created by disciples, lol
    Not only in Qur'an.. And you went out of the subject?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    ACTUALLY nasa sends pictures of the milky way to earth,plus you can see it at night with a telescope

    thats what you call

    PHYSICAL EVIDENCE

    you are telling me some flying man spawned in muhammad out of thin air and the only evidence for that is the same book that tells us stoning people is acceptable and
    Actually, NASA's pictures of the Milky Way (The full picture of it) isn't fully accurate, It was drew because you can take a photo of something you're inside.

    We're inside the Milky Way and we can only take photos of the front face of it, we can't take a full photo of it. So THAT's not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you are telling me some flying man spawned in muhammad out of thin air and the only evidence for that is the same book that tells us stoning people is acceptable and
    What you're talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It's rather hilarious how they try to find every way to prove it though.
    Clouds formed in the name of Allah = a miracle of dear God, veins formed in the way of Allah = miracle of Allah
    Fruit incravings with Allah spelt on it = a miracle of dear God
    Why do you always talk in the name of us? I never said that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    A rift line found by NASA on the moon = proof that the moon was cut in half or more pieces and rejoined later on(according to islamic book writers).
    So what's your problem? Try to prove that's wrong..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    We didn't exist from nowhere, thus there is a creator
    What's more logical? We didn't exist from nowhere, thus there is a creator OR We existed from nowhere OR We existed by sudden OR We existed by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Then what reason is there for you to believe that Allah is the right path?
    Who says the Greeks weren't right with their Gods?
    Because... Because... That's really stupid question. They made a "statue" of him and they never saw him, they made him look like a human. The statue was destroyed, How can't their god protect his statue...

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    All that's around us came from evolution
    Where did evolution came from?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Evolution sounds alot more possible in my eyes rather than a mystical creature that created us all, lol(which we've never seen nor heard from in our lives).
    Yeah.. We haven't even seen Evolution... That's a human "concept". Oh by the way, according to relativity theory of Einstein, If you moved equally with the speed light, time stops thus evolution stops. How can evolution stops, didn't evolution create us? I know what you will say, but imagine something you got its secret.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    true, there is a reason why we exist as humans on this planet. because evolutionary steps made cells into more advanced life forms.

    additionally
    Yeah, evolutionary steps won't make everything as accurate as it is. It's just a stupid argument so you can argue about not believing in god because you have found no other evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    there doesnt need to be a "creator" for galaxies to form. crenationists are pointless. wanna know why? because if all humans did is do everything the quran says in it. you wouldnt have the computer you use to write the reply to this comment. allah didnt create computers, human engineering did.
    How is "doing everything in the quran" related to "you wouldnt have the computer you use to write the reply to this comment" ? Let me say something more logical, If you didn't have a brain, you wouldn't have made the computer you use to write the reply to this comment. (didn't say there is a creator just more logical statement)

    Now after we said this, let's get back to our point. Is there really a creator? Go on with your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you believe in a 1400 year old book that is not in any way different then the bible or the new testament.
    ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, UGHHHH try to not say stupid shit when you don't even know what you're talking about. AND IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME IF YOU SAID "You believe in history books that are 2200 years ago", stupid argument..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    now i expect you to say: the quran is the right one. but if you ask any christian he will respond in exacly the same manner.
    Because he doesn't know? You equally say: atheism is the right choice ???!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    not the TRUTH about mankind
    Then what's the truth about it? If you have no logical answer how can you judge my answer?

    HOW IN THE HELL THE FIRST HUMAN CAME? by evolution? ughhh, evolution is very smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    You do understand the Qu'ran was written long after the Prophet's death, right? It wasn't put down immediatly. Pupils memorised what he said and later rejoined it to make the book.
    Not that real "long ago", before the prophet death, it was written on materials and many people remembered it.. It's not that easy to write it with some people, there was many people writing it by getting the old materials..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Shia's and sunni's even have their own kind of Qu'rans.
    Sunni's were the first ones, so it's the actual true thing. Shiaa's are not even Muslims although western people classifies them in Islam...

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    If muslims debate on whether evolution is true or not, then they're not following the path of the Islam.
    ?? It's true... But Evolution is actually as a concept a human concept..

    Also can you make your font more clearer or bigger?

    And by the way, waiting for science to prove that Islam is wrong. I don't care about other the so called "religions".

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    What frightens a person more than knowing he will go to hell for doing bad? Nothing! So what do the politicians do? They use religion to make sure they're feared by the civilisation.
    You think hell is evil? You think that why "Allah didn't make us all good guys and go to heaven".. Ok let me clear our this. But before I do, I wanna say something and tell me if it's true or not. If you done something bad, won't your parents punish you? Tell me your opinion.

    Now let's clear that out. Let's imagine a good world where there is no evil, no bad guys, all are good. What's the point of this? There wouldn't have been freedom. Yeah, freedom. The BEST thing for you is your freedom. He gave you 2 ways, being bad or being good. That's actually freedom. You choose by yourself what you wanna do. If all was good, then what's the point of the life? Where's freedom? ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I believe, every religious person who opens their eyes, is a notable person, an open-minded and well thinking individual.
    If you were not born as a muslim, I guarantee you my friend, you would never have become a muslim(or christian/jew/anything).
    Then why people convert to Islam and it's the most growing religion in the term of conversion and birth?

  5. #50
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    all the science you talking about is in the Quran
    stone gays


    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    I won't rage,but you are I swear one of the most ignorant human I've seen
    says the theist


    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    Muslim scientists and how they proved all the NASA info
    prove it


    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    Save it to yourself,you will regret it hahahhaha
    Mr.Censorship calling in , im not scared of your imginary creature. im actually equally scared of him as i am from the Buddha and the flying spaghetti monster.




    Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
    The fact you said "all the science you are talking about is in the Qur'an" tells me how ignorant you are.
    amen
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  6. #51
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    That counts for you too, it is rare to have a peaceful debate about religion and atheïsm on this forum.
    That's because most people treat the muslim thread as if they were monsters lol..

    Please can you make your font bigger? I can't debate with you because of that..


    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    are you telling me that out of nowhere you found a quran , read it , and became religious?
    He means that it's the words of Allah sent down by Gabriel to the prophet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    the greek theory that there are a shitton of gods is just as credible as the islamic theory that there is a single god.
    No.. Every humans has mostly the same form, every creature has mostly the same form.. there must only be one god out there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    stone gays
    He is actually saying the truth..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    prove it
    Ok give me another day and I'll prove it(tomorrow)/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post


    i bet you i can take a chisel and start mining that thing down. nothing will happen. well i might get stoned, but not because of allah - because of ignorant spoonfed belief.

    the reason islam is so pro censorship is because it doesnt want people to see that a god is non existant
    You can't see your soul... Now try to be stoned because of the ignorant spoonfed belief.

  7. #52
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Actually, NASA's pictures of the Milky Way (The full picture of it) isn't fully accurate, It was drew because you can take a photo of something you're inside.

    We're inside the Milky Way and we can only take photos of the front face of it, we can't take a full photo of it. So THAT's not true.
    i cant remember saying we are taking images of the milky way as a whole, and you do pretty precise calculations of our location and movement relative to the galaxy to figure out our shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    What you're talking about?
    the quran
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    So what's your problem? Try to prove that's wrong..
    try proving atheism as "wrong" without evidence for a god


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Sunni's were the first ones, so it's the actual true thing. Shiaa's are not even Muslims although western people classifies them in Islam...
    classic sunni,shiaas will tell you the same thing. only difference is ISIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, UGHHHH try to not say stupid shit when you don't even know what you're talking about. AND IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME IF YOU SAID "You believe in history books that are 2200 years ago", stupid argument..
    we dont believe in everything they say, infact we dont "believe" in them at all. we study them (extremely prohibited in islam to study and question the quran)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Because he doesn't know? You equally say: atheism is the right choice ???!!!
    the christian knows just as much about god as you do. nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Now after we said this, let's get back to our point. Is there really a creator? Go on with your questions.
    simple answer: no

    just like dogs can be bred and their races mixed, if you do it enough you will have an almost different animal with different charcaristics. sadly there arent many races of humanity and the only ones these days differ slighly with skin color and other minimal atribbutes. but there are still different races around no doubt about that.

    niggers have black skin color because evolution showed that people with more pigmented skin can stay longer under direct sunlight without getting as much damage. so the people that survived the best were darker and thats why different skin colors exist these days


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You can't see your soul... Now try to be stoned because of the ignorant spoonfed belief.
    you also cant see your soul.

    SPOON FEEDING is the exact opposite of what i recieved,my parents taught me to question life, to explore the science. and not get stuck in time like the other religious people.

    religion almost killed mankind, back in the day Christianity and the central church prohibited learning and doubting for example that the earth is not the center of the universe.

    islam as a whole needs to grow up, and is currently kind of in the teenage stage hitting puberty
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  8. #53
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    i cant remember saying we are taking images of the milky way as a whole, and you do pretty precise calculations of our location and movement relative to the galaxy to figure out our shape.
    So..? What did I say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    the quran
    You're saying bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    we dont believe in everything they say, infact we dont "believe" in them at all. we study them (extremely prohibited in islam to study and question the quran)
    I don't believe in anything they said. I only believe that Jesus is a prophet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    the christian knows just as much about god as you do. nothing
    No they don't. How dare you judge?!! They say bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    simple answer: no
    I'm not asking because I know the answer. I'm telling you to go on with your questions...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    just like dogs can be bred and their races mixed, if you do it enough you will have an almost different animal with different charcaristics. sadly there arent many races of humanity and the only ones these days differ slighly with skin color and other minimal atribbutes. but there are still different races around no doubt about that.
    No, humans didn't came from other races mixed. Just read more books ughh..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    niggers have black skin color because evolution showed that people with more pigmented skin can stay longer under direct sunlight without getting as much damage. so the people that survived the best were darker and thats why different skin colors exist these days
    What you're talking about isn't even related to evolution..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you also cant see your soul.
    But did I say that I don't believe in it just because I didn't see it? Or did I say that people are ignorant because they believe in something with some logic that this can't be random or this can't be evolution or this can't be nature or this can't be sudden?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    SPOON FEEDING is the exact opposite of what i recieved,my parents taught me to question life, to explore the science. and not get stuck in time like the other religious people.
    And other scientists does the same? For example, there are many Muslim scientists.. Does that mean they're not Muslims.. dude that's life. But you can just question life, you have to answer it yourself. Einstein wouldn't have answered his questions if he didn't think about the answer and questioning as well. Not only questioning but answering or "trying" to answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    religion almost killed mankind, back in the day Christianity and the central church prohibited learning and doubting for example that the earth is not the center of the universe.
    Don't judge Islam by the so called "religions", it's really a different story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    islam as a whole needs to grow up, and is currently kind of in the teenage stage hitting puberty
    This is true. What Muslims scholars did made the history race and go faster than religion. That needs to be fixed by going up with the religion not going down with the history.

  9. #54
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Not only in Qur'an.. And you went out of the subject?
    I did go out of subject but I'm just trying to prove my point.

    Actually, NASA's pictures of the Milky Way (The full picture of it) isn't fully accurate, It was drew because you can take a photo of something you're inside.

    We're inside the Milky Way and we can only take photos of the front face of it, we can't take a full photo of it. So THAT's not true.


    Even at night, we can see the Milky Way. It is indeed artisticly rendered, but, it's all counted and precisely measured, therefor, it's not a drawing, and it is actually rather accurate. Imagine sitting in a pan and seeing your scrambled eggs, you wouldn't know the top view, but you definitely know what's at the sideviews. Much rather said, enough to statistically create a rendering.

    Why do you always talk in the name of us? I never said that.

    Perhaps not you, but look up miracles of Allah on youtube and you'll find 10000 pictures of the word 'Allah' on an object, being praised as a miracle.

    So what's your problem? Try to prove that's wrong..

    The rift line is not a piece of the moon cut off and later rejoined, it's simply a rift line as earth has rift valleys, lol. The fact that the prophet cut the moon, for me, is already enough to say no to a religion. I mean c'mon man..

    What's more logical? We didn't exist from nowhere, thus there is a creator OR We existed from nowhere OR We existed by sudden OR We existed by nature?
    See that's a good question, very good one.
    I can't deny the fact that there must be a creator is the most logical thing, aside to existed by nature.
    But let me proceed to ask you; who says it's a God? Who says it's not Aliens? Who says it's not the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
    What you can prove of the Existence of a God, is as proveable as an Aliens theory and as realistic as the Flying Spaghetti Monster theorie.

    None of it can be disproven, but none of it can be proven either.

    Because... Because... That's really stupid question. They made a "statue" of him and they never saw him, they made him look like a human. The statue was destroyed, How can't their god protect his statue...

    So why does Allah not protect his Mosques? Why does he not protect his people?
    That one sentence, 'how cant their god protect their statue', is very on-topic. If the Kaäba, Allahs home, were to be destroyed, then I would have the right to say the same thing to you right now.

    It didn't happen yet, but I'm imagining nothing would protect it, except for human efforts, I mean c'mon..

    Where did evolution came from?
    It started with abiogenesis, and continued from the utter small cells to the world we live in today.
    That, to me, sounds alot more logical than 'a God popped his fingers and we all, including this expanding universe, were created'. Does it not to you too?

    Yeah.. We haven't even seen Evolution... That's a human "concept". Oh by the way, according to relativity theory of Einstein, If you moved equally with the speed light, time stops thus evolution stops. How can evolution stops, didn't evolution create us? I know what you will say, but imagine something you got its secret.

    We have seen evolution, we see it every day, look at the chickens you eat, look at the penguïns, look at the bears, they've all evolved to fit in their climate and region. Evolution will not stop till the day all life is stopped. First of all, a human being will never move at the speed of light, secondly, if that were to happen, time might stop, but that doesn't mean your organs would stop functioning, doesn't mean you could no longer think, doesn't mean you could no longer breathe in the area you're in, doesn't mean you can no longer see, right?
    That's enough reason for evolution to continue occuring.

    Yeah, evolutionary steps won't make everything as accurate as it is. It's just a stupid argument so you can argue about not believing in god because you have found no other evidence.

    Actually, it will.. If we were to live a VERY long time with very loud noise, every day, then I'm quite sure the human body would soon find a way to make sure the loud noises become less harmful.

    How is "doing everything in the quran" related to "you wouldnt have the computer you use to write the reply to this comment" ? Let me say something more logical, If you didn't have a brain, you wouldn't have made the computer you use to write the reply to this comment. (didn't say there is a creator just more logical statement)

    Have to agree with you here to disagree, arabs were doing very well scientific wise, they're the reason we're so far today, but, might they have made even better discoveries without a religion? I don't know.

    Not that real "long ago", before the prophet death, it was written on materials and many people remembered it.. It's not that easy to write it with some people, there was many people writing it by getting the old materials..
    It was Omar who advised Abu Bakr to compile the Qu'ran into a book, because over 300 memorizers died in the battles.
    Note the word memorizers, referred to as huffaz, they memorised the Qu'ran, they didn't write it down.

    Sunni's were the first ones, so it's the actual true thing. Shiaa's are not even Muslims although western people classifies them in Islam...
    Shia's believe they are muslims as much as the Sunni's do, what gives the Sunni's the right to acquire the name Muslim and what takes that right away for the Shia's?

    ?? It's true... But Evolution is actually as a concept a human concept..
    It is, but lots of muslims these days even believe in dinosaurs as it's a basic thing in Western schools. I don't get that part.

    Also can you make your font more clearer or bigger?
    Surely, my bad.
    And by the way, waiting for science to prove that Islam is wrong. I don't care about other the so called "religions".


    You think hell is evil? You think that why "Allah didn't make us all good guys and go to heaven".. Ok let me clear our this. But before I do, I wanna say something and tell me if it's true or not. If you done something bad, won't your parents punish you? Tell me your opinion.

    Now let's clear that out. Let's imagine a good world where there is no evil, no bad guys, all are good. What's the point of this? There wouldn't have been freedom. Yeah, freedom. The BEST thing for you is your freedom. He gave you 2 ways, being bad or being good. That's actually freedom. You choose by yourself what you wanna do. If all was good, then what's the point of the life? Where's freedom? ...
    I indeed think hell is evil. Just because one doesn't believe in the religion does not mean he should suffer an endless horror for the rest of his existence. I stand by the saying that there are only two kinds of people on this planet, the good and bad. Should the good suffer just like the bad, simply because they don't believe in Allah?

    I think that's very cruel.

    A good world with no evil and no bad guys would mean that there would be no such sadistic plays as the hell. Imagine a God being able to do such a thing! What kind of a God must he be?

    I would much rather have an evil-less planet to live on and be assured a safe death, than being tested and having eternal pain and suffer for eternity.

    Then why people convert to Islam and it's the most growing religion in the term of conversion and birth?
    That's the thing, there are so few of these, and most of them were influenced by their religious friends. I know a Christian who became a muslim after hanging out with muslim people for a very long time. As soon as he started hanging with atheists, his thoughts quickly changed.
    Guess what though? The fear of death for leaving the religion is what keeps him a muslim. Do you think that's fair, or a true belief? I don't. I think it's a sadistic game.

    I think, if you have to force someone to stay in the religion, then the religion is doing no good, rather harm.


    I'll post this and increase the font afterwards, give me an instant @Frought
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  10. #55
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    @Snake I'm sick of reading novels lol, but I had glimpse of your comment: "pictures where Allah(swt) is written on obejcts, these kiddo photoshopers do that...

    @Frought, leave the kid with himself, don't waste your time lol, lets do the night prayer xD

  11. #56
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
    Original topic of thread: If that rock gets blown up, it'll be the day I celebrate. In the nicest way possible, it will be the most satisfying thing for this "building protected by Allah" to be destroyed by humans. If this doesn't make them realise how fucking stupid they're being, swallow their pride and admit their religion is as credible as any other ones and that they can't argue against that, then Islam would officially be the religion with the fewest combined IQ points. IDK why they keep trying to BS their way around things. Islam is just as flawed and absurd as any other religion, don't bring up some irrelevant shit like "Oh our book hasn't been changed", "Oh our book wasn't written by humans it was written by Allah". Such a bullshit topic, the only way muslims can argue their point is by saying "ALLAH DID IT". Don't argue with physical evidence and science you fucktards.
    Right now, you're not sounding any better than the ISIS militants who say all disbelievers should die. It wouldn't be a satisfaction to see the Kaäba fall, it would be a lesson, it would be something to study, to see how the muslims would react and what the effects would be.

    Mind to say, it would be nice to know whether it is protected by their God or not.
    Islam, back in the days, was one of the most advanced religions, they had answers to things we only found out recently. Saying a certain religion holds all the dumb people in the world is as redicuul as I were to say all humans stink.

    @Frought I failed to increase my previous' post size, since it won't let me edit, but I've adjusted it in general now.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    @Snake I'm sick of reading novels lol, but I had glimpse of your comment: "pictures where Allah(swt) is written on obejcts, these kiddo photoshopers do that...

    @Frought, leave the kid with himself, don't waste your time lol, lets do the night prayer xD
    I must admit these texts are as huge as could be. Never happened before, lol.
    I know they're kiddo photoshoppers, but who admire those pictures?
    Right!
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  12. #57
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    The ones that admire are just normal Muslims, barely know in depth of Islam. @ Snake

  13. #58
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    The ones that admire are just normal Muslims, barely know in depth of Islam. @ Snake
    Then this is what I don't understand.

    Why is it that these dumbasses deserve heaven?
    They deserve heaven, whilst I would immediatly be sent to hell if it were for the Gods decision. No matter how much good I'd do, I would be sent to hell.

    That's the reasoning that once again makes the Islam non-realistic to me. It's just too obviously one-sided.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #59
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    @Auctionturnip if Quran has the science, it's not necessarily to be written by humans man tell me what bugs you and I hope I can solve it for you.

    And I'm sorry for saying that you will regret balbalba :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Will see, who are muslims by name will enter hell first then heaven. Brother ye you will go to hell fire immediately even if u do good because you don't follow this statement: There is no god but Allah" (Arab. "La illahah illah 'lla"). The second is: "And Mohammed is his Prophet" (Arab. "Wah Mohammadan rasulu 'llah") , you can simply say it and continue doing the good deeds, and btw you shall not care of the surrounding Muslims cz some are hypocrites and so on, just stay alone, find friends that you believe are good(A true Muslims(A believer) can be known from his manners) and live you life, enjoy this and the after
    This what I actually do, and I'm really happy in my life!
    Again, I'm not saying their are not good and excellent Muslims but you never know! <--- same applies for other religions
    Last edited by WarWood; 07-08-2015 at 04:24 PM.

  15. #60
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,749
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    @Auctionturnip if Quran has the science, it's not necessarily to be written by humans man tell me what bugs you and I hope I can solve it for you.

    And I'm sorry for saying that you will regret balbalba :/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Will see, who are muslims by name will enter hell first then heaven. Brother ye you will go to hell fire immediately even if u do good because you don't follow this statement: There is no god but Allah" (Arab. "La illahah illah 'lla"). The second is: "And Mohammed is his Prophet" (Arab. "Wah Mohammadan rasulu 'llah") , you can simply say it and continue doing the good deeds, and btw you shall not care of the surrounding Muslims cz some are hypocrites and so on, just stay alone, find friends that you believe are good(A true Muslims(A believer) can be known from his manners) and live you life, enjoy this and the after
    This what I actually do, and I'm really happy in my life!
    Again, I'm not saying their are not good and excellent Muslims but you never know! <--- same applies for other religions
    That does not work for me. I've been a practising muslim for 16 years, prayed every day and night.
    If I have to burn in hell for eternity because of what I believe, then so be it. I'd rather not be a hypocrite.

    Though this is, once again, why Islam is very unpractical and very unrealistic to me.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would happen if...
    By Wretched in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:51 AM
  2. What ever happened to the song of the day
    By RottenTomato in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. What would happen if Dave disappeared?
    By stevethehacker in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
  4. What is happening with the wallhack and chams ???
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:22 AM
  5. What really happened to the X-Wing 100% TRUE
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:08 PM