Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 93
  1. #61
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I did go out of subject but I'm just trying to prove my point.
    Well, I think it's about the title of the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Even at night, we can see the Milky Way. It is indeed artisticly rendered, but, it's all counted and precisely measured, therefor, it's not a drawing, and it is actually rather accurate. Imagine sitting in a pan and seeing your scrambled eggs, you wouldn't know the top view, but you definitely know what's at the sideviews. Much rather said, enough to statistically create a rendering.
    I said it's not fully accurate.. And I actually know that..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Perhaps not you, but look up miracles of Allah on youtube and you'll find 10000 pictures of the word 'Allah' on an object, being praised as a miracle.
    Don't give a fuck to them then? The only thing I believe it's right the Mars thingy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The rift line is not a piece of the moon cut off and later rejoined, it's simply a rift line as earth has rift valleys, lol. The fact that the prophet cut the moon, for me, is already enough to say no to a religion. I mean c'mon man..
    Well.. Get your arguments right. He didn't cut the moon or anything. It's just that the god said (before any science proved it) in the Qur'an :

    "The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two]. And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic." And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement. (Qur'an: Surat Al-Qamar (54:1-3))"
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    But let me proceed to ask you; who says it's a God? Who says it's not Aliens? Who says it's not the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
    What you can prove of the Existence of a God, is as proveable as an Aliens theory and as realistic as the Flying Spaghetti Monster theorie.
    We don't know who is him. We actually know it's God and it's not even a name... It means the Creator and Allah means Creator as well. He has 99 names. If you wanna know them I'm gonna tell you that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    So why does Allah not protect his Mosques? Why does he not protect his people?
    Mosques aren't him it's just a place where you go to pray and to mention prayers at the moment of prophet was in his house lonely so mosques isn't that "god place" the only god's protection out there is one as far as I know which is Al Ka'aba as he stated by himself "The holy house of Allah" and that was your question which I answered, it will never get destroyed until the judgement day? His people, all humans are his people not only Muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    That one sentence, 'how cant their god protect their statue', is very on-topic. If the Kańba, Allahs home, were to be destroyed, then I would have the right to say the same thing to you right now.
    You know when will people stop believing in Islam? When 2 things happens:
    1) Destroying Al Ka'aba -> will never happen as it is protected by god
    2) Distorting Qur'an -> will never happen as well as it is protected by god.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It didn't happen yet, but I'm imagining nothing would protect it, except for human efforts, I mean c'mon..
    Then why wasn't it destroyed yet? Even Saudi Arabia joined many wars..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It started with abiogenesis, and continued from the utter small cells to the world we live in today.
    That, to me, sounds alot more logical than 'a God popped his fingers and we all, including this expanding universe, were created'. Does it not to you too?
    What was the universe or the "nothing" was before abiogenesis ?
    And no that doesn't sound more logical. Just because the question of "What was the universe or the "nothing" was before abiogenesis ?" makes it non-logical.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    We have seen evolution, we see it every day, look at the chickens you eat, look at the pengu´ns, look at the bears, they've all evolved to fit in their climate and region. Evolution will not stop till the day all life is stopped. First of all, a human being will never move at the speed of light, secondly, if that were to happen, time might stop, but that doesn't mean your organs would stop functioning, doesn't mean you could no longer think, doesn't mean you could no longer breathe in the area you're in, doesn't mean you can no longer see, right?
    That's enough reason for evolution to continue occuring.
    You actually got me wrong, I meant it's a concept we created to define something, didn't mean it doesn't exist lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Actually, it will.. If we were to live a VERY long time with very loud noise, every day, then I'm quite sure the human body would soon find a way to make sure the loud noises become less harmful.
    Thanks for proving my point easily. Evolution stops and you think it's the creator is like god dies and you think he's the creator(that's why there is no secret behind that). Even if you don't think that there is no God, then what's the point of the life if evolution is going to stop and there is no thing to do anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Have to agree with you here to disagree, arabs were doing very well scientific wise, they're the reason we're so far today, but, might they have made even better discoveries without a religion? I don't know.
    That's because Arabs went in wars, and just like European Dark Era or whatever it is called I don't actually remember its name lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It was Omar who advised Abu Bakr to compile the Qu'ran into a book, because over 300 memorizers died in the battles.
    Note the word memorizers, referred to as huffaz, they memorised the Qu'ran, they didn't write it down.
    Yes you're right that there was some memorizers died. but You're not right in "they didn't write it down", If you read more about Arabs lives before even Islam appeared, they're curving things on materials (any possible materials) like cutting trees and etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Shia's believe they are muslims as much as the Sunni's do, what gives the Sunni's the right to acquire the name Muslim and what takes that right away for the Shia's?
    Wait a minute. This is a big story. Shiaa's became very long after Sunna's (There wasn't even anything called Sunna's except after Shiaa's appearance)
    You can read it in many books or research's (not sure about wikipedia)

    However there is an evidence they're not Muslims. Here it is:
    "On the authority of Abu Najeeh al-’Irbaad ibn Saariyah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:
    The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. So we said, “O Messenger of Allah! It is as though this is a farewell sermon, so counsel us.” He (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “I counsel you to have taqwa (fear) of Allah, and to listen and obey [your leader], even if a slave were to become your ameer. Verily he among you who lives long will see great controversy, so you must keep to my Sunnah and to the Sunnah of the Khulafa ar-Rashideen (the rightly guided caliphs), those who guide to the right way. Cling to it stubbornly [literally: with your molar teeth]. Beware of newly invented matters [in the religion], for verily every bidah (innovation) is misguidance.”
    [Abu Dawud]
    It was related by at-Tirmidhi, who said that it was a good and sound hadeeth."
    Quoted from here https://sunnah.com/nawawi40/28

    This is a Hadith by the Prophet. That clearly means Shiaa's are wrong. Sunna's mean following prohpet's sunna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It is, but lots of muslims these days even believe in dinosaurs as it's a basic thing in Western schools. I don't get that part.
    I don't understand what you're talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I indeed think hell is evil. Just because one doesn't believe in the religion does not mean he should suffer an endless horror for the rest of his existence. I stand by the saying that there are only two kinds of people on this planet, the good and bad. Should the good suffer just like the bad, simply because they don't believe in Allah?
    No, it's endless, at least not for most people. (Hell is not endless but people will not be endless in hell at least, most of people). Many scholars say people who disobeyed Allah will stay at hell for the period they did in it.

    Here is what that proves that people will not stay at Hell forever:
    And [mention, O Muhammad], the Day when He will gather them together [and say], "O company of jinn, you have [misled] many of mankind." And their allies among mankind will say, "Our Lord, some of us made use of others, and we have [now] reached our term, which you appointed for us." He will say, "The Fire is your residence, wherein you will abide eternally, except for what Allah wills. Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing." (6:128)
    In which they will remain for ages [unending].(78:23)
    Also I think this is really pretty amazing (And that's why I think that way) : "And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count."

    You see how time goes? If you had to argue like that before science or anything that proves that time may become slower or faster you would have become an Atheist on prophet's era..


    Well, let me tell you your problem. Your problem is, you deal with god like if he was an evil human or just a human like anyone who says bullshit. That's the problem. Just before you deal like that remember that Allah is the greatest the most merciful the most adjuster and many more that describes him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I stand by the saying that there are only two kinds of people on this planet, the good and bad. Should the good suffer just like the bad, simply because they don't believe in Allah?
    Do you even know that good guys that "believe" in Allah may go to hell as well? And I'm a Muslim and I may go to hell? Goods may suffer as well but less than the bad ones. And it's not only that you don't believe in god that makes you in heaven, it's that how you treat people, your family and do you give poor people money to eat or not and what do you do on your life?

    At the end.. All will be punished on what they did, and Allah will decide. He will forgive for everyone at the end after being punished and go to heaven.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    A good world with no evil and no bad guys would mean that there would be no such sadistic plays as the hell. Imagine a God being able to do such a thing! What kind of a God must he be?
    The human brain.. Would still complain about his freedom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I would much rather have an evil-less planet to live on and be assured a safe death, than being tested and having eternal pain and suffer for eternity.
    Then the world will not end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    That's the thing, there are so few of these, and most of them were influenced by their religious friends. I know a Christian who became a muslim after hanging out with muslim people for a very long time. As soon as he started hanging with atheists, his thoughts quickly changed.
    Guess what though? The fear of death for leaving the religion is what keeps him a muslim. Do you think that's fair, or a true belief? I don't. I think it's a sadistic game.
    No, not all people like your friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I think, if you have to force someone to stay in the religion, then the religion is doing no good, rather harm.
    Islam never forced anyone to convert. Please, when you're talking about religion state which one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I'll post this and increase the font afterwards, give me an instant @Frought
    Thanks for doing this, it harms my eye xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    @Frought , leave the kid with himself, don't waste your time lol, lets do the night prayer xD
    No, that's the point of the debate buddy. I just like to clear out everything about Islam xD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Why is it that these dumbasses deserve heaven?
    Just don't insult them xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    They deserve heaven, whilst I would immediatly be sent to hell if it were for the Gods decision. No matter how much good I'd do, I would be sent to hell
    That's another problem. You think every Muslim is going to be in heaven instantly.. Everyone will be punished by god.. No one will run away. We will be in heaven because of his mercy not because of our things because if we'd just weigh what god gave us and what we gave him, it will be nothing even if you prayed to him all day all night till you die!

  2. #62
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


    Right now, you're not sounding any better than the ISIS militants who say all disbelievers should die. It wouldn't be a satisfaction to see the Kańba fall, it would be a lesson, it would be something to study, to see how the muslims would react and what the effects would be.

    Mind to say, it would be nice to know whether it is protected by their God or not.
    Islam, back in the days, was one of the most advanced religions, they had answers to things we only found out recently. Saying a certain religion holds all the dumb people in the world is as redicuul as I were to say all humans stink.

    @Frought I failed to increase my previous' post size, since it won't let me edit, but I've adjusted it in general now.


    - - - Updated - - -


    I must admit these texts are as huge as could be. Never happened before, lol.
    I know they're kiddo photoshoppers, but who admire those pictures?
    Right!
    If the Kaaba being destroyed is what it takes for @WarWood to get his head out of his ass, then so be it. It just astounds me how far you are willing to go to "prove" what is false. Islam is not superior to anything. Islam is just as unbelievable as any other religion, with NO EVIDENCE. I just don't understand why you think you can argue with evidence. I didn't mean to say all idiots come from Islam, not at all, but if you want to believe in your lie don't compare it to the truth. There shouldn't even be an argument in this thread.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  3. #63
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
    If the Kaaba being destroyed is what it takes for @WarWood to get his head out of his ass, then so be it. It just astounds me how far you are willing to go to "prove" what is false. Islam is not superior to anything. Islam is just as unbelievable as any other religion, with NO EVIDENCE. I just don't understand why you think you can argue with evidence. I didn't mean to say all idiots come from Islam, not at all, but if you want to believe in your lie don't compare it to the truth. There shouldn't even be an argument in this thread.
    Tell me Brother, what's the truth?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Snake , see this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9O5lQqZsd5g

    Btw, give me a list of all questions that if I was capable of answering, you will repent and return to Islam,I'll try to answer all the questions.

    Note: I'm a 17yr old guy who practises Islam and knows well, my source of infomration are from worldwide known Scholars.
    And thanks for staying friendly throught this debate, you one of the calmest human beings I've ever seen!

  4. #64
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    @Frought

    So you do, indeed, believe that the moon was split in two?

    I know Allah has 99 names, don't forget I was a very believing muslim myself, I've read the Quran multiple times, but that doesn't change the fact that our existence through aliens or any other superior creature is as much to be believed as to be the creation by a God.

    There simply is no true proof, nor is there any true 'anti-proof'. A Quran is not sufficiŰnt to confirm a Godlike existence. I could make a book and name it the source of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and name a few things her and der, it'd be the same as the Islamic religion, there would be no solid proof.

    The destruction of the Ka'aba, in my opinion, is very well possible, infact, I'm quite sure the building has had some deterioration aswell, probably needed some restauration here and der too, if that's the case, then why should it be indestructible?

    The Qur'an is being distorted so often, simply because translating Arabic verses into English or Dutch or German or whatever language you'd like, is not possible. Words translated from Arabic will always be misinterpreted by the rest of the world, which in my eyes, is sufficient to change the meanings of verses her and der(which is what my teacher said).

    If this is the case, how do non-Arabic speaking muslims take on the right Quran?

    I'm quickly skipping to the last part of what you said, namely:

    Well, let me tell you your problem. Your problem is, you deal with god like if he was an evil human or just a human like anyone who says bullshit. That's the problem. Just before you deal like that remember that Allah is the greatest the most merciful the most adjuster and many more that describes him.

    I don't deal with God like he's an evil human, I deal with him as a way too human-sourced creature. Hell is painful, great, lets put that as a punishment.
    Good is heavenly, great! Lets say God is in the heaven, bad is in the ground, lets put the Sjaytaan there.

    I gave you an absurd example, but it all links back to the human-mind, if you get me?

    I know the Islam. A muslim rapist in the worst case, still has privileged rights over an athe´st in any case. Even if the athe´st were to be the most friendliest, warm-hearted, generous person alive, the muslim rapist would still be privileged. Why? Because the muslim believes in Allah, and therefor can be forgiven.

    The athe´st instead, is doomed to go to hell, even though he's lived a much more respectable life than the bad example given above.
    Do you think that's fair? I absolutely don't.

    Muslims can go to hell too, ofcourse, but we all know they get interrogated, they get their shoulders weighted for their sins and good deeds, and proceedingly get their punishment after saying the Sha'hada.

    What do athe´sts get? Nothing, lol, they go straight to hell because they haven't witnessed the existence of a God, and at the end of an athe´st life, it's already too late. Can't die, see the light, and go like 'oh no, I do believe in Allah after all, can I go to heaven'.

    I don't know in what peaceful and hopeful world you live, but not everyone gets to go to heaven. That's the whole point, it is a sadistic game.

    Child abusers, rapists, mass murderers could end up in heaven because they believe in Allah before peaceful and respectful non-believers!

    That, in my eyes, is totally absurd.
    I'm not saying the religion is bad or anything, I've been a muslim, I know what muslims are, I'm just saying that the truth, in my eyes, is that the Islam is not just, and Allah is not there.

    -
    @WarWood

    The truth is, we're here to die and rot. We're not here to live and simply live again, that's rediculous!

    I saw the video you linked, remember my friend, I do not think the Islam is a promoter of violence, I agree with the muslim debater, very powerful. I simply think Allah is non-existant.

    I don't have any questions for you, nor about the Islam, if I did I wouldn't have converted to athe´sm yet. Thank you for the offer, though.

    Ofcourse, elementary respect for all human beings and being open-minded in debates is what allows us to learn.
    I have to say, I did learn quite some things out of this debate. Very helpful, thanks!
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-08-2015)

  6. #65
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Tbh I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. #66
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Tbh I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
    Ikr?!

    I'm quite sure, however, that the ka'ńba has had to deal with some serious deterioration but them higher ups are probably just trying to hide all that.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  8. #67
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    So you do, indeed, believe that the moon was split in two?
    I don't know, but the NASA picture makes me believe that. However, go ask NASA as they are experts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I know Allah has 99 names, don't forget I was a very believing muslim myself, I've read the Quran multiple times, but that doesn't change the fact that our existence through aliens or any other superior creature is as much to be believed as to be the creation by a God.
    Ok so you're trying to say an alien "inside" the "universe" "created" "us"? Shouldn't that alien who have created the universe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    There simply is no true proof, nor is there any true 'anti-proof'. A Quran is not sufficiŰnt to confirm a Godlike existence. I could make a book and name it the source of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and name a few things her and der, it'd be the same as the Islamic religion, there would be no solid proof.
    Yeah, go ahead. You will never have such skill to write it. And it will contain many mistakes, and lies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The destruction of the Ka'aba, in my opinion, is very well possible, infact, I'm quite sure the building has had some deterioration aswell, probably needed some restauration here and der too, if that's the case, then why should it be indestructible?
    As a building, it can be destroyed. But meaning of "protected by god" doesn't mean it's is indestructible but It means it is protected by any other possible way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The Qur'an is being distorted so often, simply because translating Arabic verses into English or Dutch or German or whatever language you'd like, is not possible. Words translated from Arabic will always be misinterpreted by the rest of the world, which in my eyes, is sufficient to change the meanings of verses her and der(which is what my teacher said).
    No, there are Arabic translators who speaks English very very well who translated it. And even distorting translation isn't even called distortion as long as you have the original one unlike Christianity and Jewish. And even more, translating has no relation to distorting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    If this is the case, how do non-Arabic speaking muslims take on the right Quran?
    There is many translations, not only one. And the translators are not like me and you at English.... xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I don't deal with God like he's an evil human, I deal with him as a way too human-sourced creature. Hell is painful, great, lets put that as a punishment.
    Good is heavenly, great! Lets say God is in the heaven, bad is in the ground, lets put the Sjaytaan there.
    God isn't in the heaven, don't say "lets say". And I don't even know where is hell (might be mentioned in qur'an). What Sjaytaan mean? You mean devil?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I gave you an absurd example, but it all links back to the human-mind, if you get me?
    As long as I don't know what Sjaytaan means, I don't understand you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I know the Islam. A muslim rapist in the worst case, still has privileged rights over an athe´st in any case. Even if the athe´st were to be the most friendliest, warm-hearted, generous person alive, the muslim rapist would still be privileged. Why? Because the muslim believes in Allah, and therefor can be forgiven.
    Why do you say that? That's fully wrong. Have any evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The athe´st instead, is doomed to go to hell, even though he's lived a much more respectable life than the bad example given above.
    Do you think that's fair? I absolutely don't.
    Since you skipped the part that this point was mentioned in, have you read it? I said everyone is going to be punished no matter he is Muslim or Atheist or what. Everyone will be treated equally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Muslims can go to hell too, ofcourse, but we all know they get interrogated, they get their shoulders weighted for their sins and good deeds, and proceedingly get their punishment after saying the Sha'hada.

    What do athe´sts get? Nothing, lol, they go straight to hell because they haven't witnessed the existence of a God, and at the end of an athe´st life, it's already too late. Can't die, see the light, and go like 'oh no, I do believe in Allah after all, can I go to heaven'.
    Alright, what's your problem? Are you against Hell because you wanna do what you want and excuse your behaviors with "God isn't real" so you can make your conscience ignore all bad things you did? Or you just don't believe in God because you don't? That's really a big different story. Again, I explained everything in the part you skipped and I explained at the end after some time, all will be in heaven that's because Allah is merciful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I don't know in what peaceful and hopeful world you live, but not everyone gets to go to heaven. That's the whole point, it is a sadistic game.
    Again, read the part you skipped, it tells that everyone is going to heaven after some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Child abusers, rapists, mass murderers could end up in heaven because they believe in Allah before peaceful and respectful non-believers!
    They'll be punished maybe more than atheists will get and that's up to Allah... And you will end up in heaven after some time of the punishment... so what's your point again?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Tbh I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
    And will not. LAWL

    - - - Updated - - -

    Since this thread turned into believing/not in god and qur'an. Let me post something useful.

    Here is what Qur'an helped in creating sciences (many things but not all of it):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inCvyOYMzqM

    Here is some explanation of Islam:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgaZSJQ9CIs

    Also watch the full playlist if you wanna know more things useful. However the first few parts of the playlist only translated.

  9. #68
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Frought stop fucking quoting everyo single person who replied to this thread.



  10. #69
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    What you're talking about isn't even related to evolution..
    the point im trying to make is that god didnt make your skin darker, its nature at its works. and it did this for thousands of years


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    This is true. What Muslims scholars did made the history race and go faster than religion. That needs to be fixed by going up with the religion not going down with the history.
    at least we agree on something,that islam should stop mankind - part of that process is not forcing primite laws relevant back when mohammed was alive like the shariah laws,because no modern country will kill someone by stoning him to death.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    1) Destroying Al Ka'aba -> will never happen as it is protected by god
    2) Distorting Qur'an -> will never happen as well as it is protected by god.
    bull shit

    nothing is protected by a "god" if modern physics doesnt say so. unless there is a thin layer of unbreakable material around that stone (which there isnt,its a fucking stone) it can be destroyed with ease - the reason noone has done it because it would cause innormous outrage, look muslims killed like 3 artists because they drew their prophet

    additionally the quran changed many times because its written from human memories of the story that their parents told them
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  11. #70
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    the point im trying to make is that god didnt make your skin darker, its nature at its works. and it did this for thousands of years
    lol god created first man and woman, they married and they started to get new babies, then some people etc.. until that happened.. No thing logical? Just like a white chicken and a yellow one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    at least we agree on something,that islam should stop mankind - part of that process is not forcing primite laws relevant back when mohammed was alive like the shariah laws,because no modern country will kill someone by stoning him to death.
    I don't know about that really but what I know is religion should be on the race of history.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    bull shit

    nothing is protected by a "god" if modern physics doesnt say so. unless there is a thin layer of unbreakable material around that stone (which there isnt,its a fucking stone) it can be destroyed with ease - the reason noone has done it because it would cause innormous outrage, look muslims killed like 3 artists because they drew their prophet
    How is that related to Physics? lol, do you even know what means god protection? You're talking like if it was a monster protecting his house..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    additionally the quran changed many times because its written from human memories of the story that their parents told them
    It was first written on materials and some of it was memeorized. It haven't changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    @Frought stop fucking quoting everyo single person who replied to this thread.
    What the fuck is wrong with you ass hole? I didn't fucking quote you what is your problem motherfucking faggot? You and Lightining on my dick. I'm done of you bitches, you keep talking in the same subject where I said many times you fucking dick that this is how debating goes you mother fucker.
    @Lightining Here is your faggot boy.

  12. #71
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    What the fuck is wrong with you ass hole? I didn't fucking quote you what is your problem motherfucking faggot? You and Lightining on my dick. I'm done of you bitches, you keep talking in the same subject where I said many times you fucking dick that this is how debating goes you mother fucker.
    ROFL dat rage though.



  13. #72
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you ass hole? I didn't fucking quote you what is your problem motherfucking faggot? You and Lightining on my dick. I'm done of you bitches, you keep talking in the same subject where I said many times you fucking dick that this is how debating goes you mother fucker.
    @Lightin ing Here is your faggot boy
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    ROFL dat rage though.
    i think he sinned
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  14. #73
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post


    i think he sinned
    Can't wait to see this kid banned, i'll kiss @Eternity if this happens NO HOMO



  15. #74
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    ill tell you what will happen to me. I wont give a shit.
    You got that right, neither will I.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Versa (07-09-2015)

  17. #75
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    @Snake I'll just have my few probably final words here xD, I'm sorry i bugged you with videos but this is probably the last: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wdpknMMyxyE

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aszXCD2dPeE

    This is one of the most know scholars called Dr. Zakir Naik , I think these are enough lol

    Ah and back to the topic, the Kabaa will be destroyed sooner or later, this is a sign of the day of resurrection.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @kakadz and you simply spwaned here lol, hey welcome
    Last edited by WarWood; 07-09-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would happen if...
    By Wretched in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:51 AM
  2. What ever happened to the song of the day
    By RottenTomato in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. What would happen if Dave disappeared?
    By stevethehacker in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
  4. What is happening with the wallhack and chams ???
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:22 AM
  5. What really happened to the X-Wing 100% TRUE
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:08 PM