Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 93
  1. #76
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    @Snake I'll just have my few probably final words here xD, I'm sorry i bugged you with videos but this is probably the last: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wdpknMMyxyE

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aszXCD2dPeE

    This is one of the most know scholars called Dr. Zakir Naik , I think these are enough lol

    Ah and back to the topic, the Kabaa will be destroyed sooner or later, this is a sign of the day of resurrection.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @kakadz and you simply spwaned here lol, hey welcome
    I was keeping an eye on this thread,i didn't talk until i saw the massive faggy-gigantic-quotes that he made.



  2. #77
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post


    i think he sinned
    And? That's not your business.

    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    Can't wait to see this kid banned, i'll kiss @Eternity if this happens NO HOMO
    Just to clear our who is kid, I'm not a kid who sets 24/7 on just a site on internet and that site is his life, kid. I don't care If I'm going to get banned just because I don't like assholes like you. You're the kid. You and Lightning are an assholes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    I was keeping an eye on this thread,i didn't talk until i saw the massive faggy-gigantic-quotes that he made.
    keep it up asshole

  3. #78
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    What ever you say man.



  4. #79
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    I don't know, but the NASA picture makes me believe that. However, go ask NASA as they are experts.
    NASA proved that the rift was not possibly long enough for the moon to be cut in half, lol. That's rediculous!

    Ok so you're trying to say an alien "inside" the "universe" "created" "us"? Shouldn't that alien who have created the universe?
    No, I'm saying an alien could have created the universe, who says there aren't multiple universes? Nobody knows.
    Now, do you see how rediculous the alien theory sounds? Thats how the God created us theory sounds to me. It's not impossible, but who the hell knows if it is?

    Yeah, go ahead. You will never have such skill to write it. And it will contain many mistakes, and lies.
    It doesn't have to be the same, all it has to do is deliver the same message and 'proof' of the FSM's existence. That's the only thing the Quran does aswell, it provides non-phyiscal proof of Allah and his messengers.

    As a building, it can be destroyed. But meaning of "protected by god" doesn't mean it's is indestructible but It means it is protected by any other possible way.
    So you said it, it can be destroyed.
    If it's protected in other ways, but one does not believe in a God or his existence, would he still be stopped? I don't think he'd be stopped by any Godlike force, more like by the muslims themselves.
    Is this Gods will? No idea.


    No, there are Arabic translators who speaks English very very well who translated it. And even distorting translation isn't even called distortion as long as you have the original one unlike Christianity and Jewish. And even more, translating has no relation to distorting.
    There are still original Bibles and Thora's though, the Quran has been falsified many times aswell, people just don't exactly buy the non-sense straight away. Just because it says so in the Quran doesn't mean the Bibles and Thoras have been falsified, that's absurd, lol.

    There is many translations, not only one. And the translators are not like me and you at English.... xD
    As far as I know, most of these translators say it themselves; some things can simply not be interpreted in an other language. That's why learning the Quran in Arabic is so profiting according to the Islam.

    God isn't in the heaven, don't say "lets say". And I don't even know where is hell (might be mentioned in qur'an). What Sjaytaan mean? You mean devil?
    If God isn't in the heaven, then where is he? He's not in hell, is he?
    I'm quite sure hell instantly reveals to the underground, since it is said that it would take .. years to crawl out of hell. Sjaytaan, satan, the devil, yes.

    Why do you say that? That's fully wrong. Have any evidence?
    It's correct,

    Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." (Surah 2 Verse 62)

    This means that if you do not believe in a God, you won't be rewarded, no matter how much good you do, because you're not doing it for the will of God, you're just doing it for your own instrumental goods.
    Therefor, after life, an athe´st is doomed to go to hell, while even the worst religious murderer and rapist will receive more note and mercy than a near-saint athe´st.

    Since you skipped the part that this point was mentioned in, have you read it? I said everyone is going to be punished no matter he is Muslim or Atheist or what. Everyone will be treated equally.
    That's not true, athe´sts will be punished either way, in a simple matter, with hell.
    Muslims and other religious ones will be punished with what they deserve, rapists get misformings, liars get this, killers get that etc, then they suffer hell for the period of sin.

    Athe´sts, non-god believers, will instantly head to hell.


    Alright, what's your problem? Are you against Hell because you wanna do what you want and excuse your behaviors with "God isn't real" so you can make your conscience ignore all bad things you did? Or you just don't believe in God because you don't? That's really a big different story. Again, I explained everything in the part you skipped and I explained at the end after some time, all will be in heaven that's because Allah is merciful.
    My problem with hell is that it's not logical, I'm not a very sinning person, I'm a fair kid, I focus on my trainings, family, friends, school and live life to the fullest. My problem is not that hell is awaiting according to the muslims, my problem is that it makes no sense.
    Also, I don't believe in God simply because I can't, I wish I could, but logic has hit me too hard.

    Again, read the part you skipped, it tells that everyone is going to heaven after some time.
    That's not true, once again, athe´sts do not go to heaven. Non-god believers do not go to heaven.


    @kakadz What's your problem all the sudden? Why would he need to get banned?
    What's wrong with him tagging people? I'm doing the same thing anyway.
    Stop bashing people for no reason, lol.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #80
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    You got that right, neither will I.
    .

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  6. #81
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    And? That's not your business.


    Just to clear our who is kid, I'm not a kid who sets 24/7 on just a site on internet and that site is his life, kid. I don't care If I'm going to get banned just because I don't like assholes like you. You're the kid. You and Lightning are an assholes.

    - - - Updated - - -


    keep it up asshole
    Let it go man, don't let people get to you
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #82
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Even though there's a section for it, posting it in general would be its section as well.



    No, It will never happen... Just try to do it and see what will happen..

    - - - Updated - - -


    Before Islam, Ibraha tried to destroy it with big military elephants (Makka didn't have any army to defend it), However Allah spawned some birds and made them throw shale. Just simple, it will never be destroyed.

    - - - Updated - - -


    It will just never happen, it's protected by God from it's build by Ibrahim.
    Well I mean, I could take a pickaxe and break the stone easily. It has no "mystical properties" it's a fucking stone. Guarantee a bomb would destroy it, Anything will destroy it

  8. #83
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Let it go man, don't let people get to you
    Oh man, i'm gonna have so much fun pissing this guy off.



  9. #84
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    NASA proved that the rift was not possibly long enough for the moon to be cut in half, lol. That's rediculous!
    I don't think it means to be cut in half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    No, I'm saying an alien could have created the universe, who says there aren't multiple universes? Nobody knows.
    Now, do you see how rediculous the alien theory sounds? Thats how the God created us theory sounds to me. It's not impossible, but who the hell knows if it is?
    Then call that Alien god?

    God doesn't mean its type, it means he is just our god.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It doesn't have to be the same, all it has to do is deliver the same message and 'proof' of the FSM's existence. That's the only thing the Quran does aswell, it provides non-phyiscal proof of Allah and his messengers.
    Many miracles prove you can't just do this..
    Oh wait go ahead and do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    So you said it, it can be destroyed.
    If it's protected in other ways, but one does not believe in a God or his existence, would he still be stopped? I don't think he'd be stopped by any Godlike force, more like by the muslims themselves.
    Is this Gods will? No idea.
    Do you understand the difference between a building that can be destroyed but it can't because it is in protection of God? I mean physically, it isn't. But for example take that Ibraha shit and you'll get it. And yes he will. You're just trying to say that someone is trying to kill a dog but he didn't know he is a dog so he thought the dog wouldn't bite him lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    There are still original Bibles and Thora's though, the Quran has been falsified many times aswell, people just don't exactly buy the non-sense straight away. Just because it says so in the Quran doesn't mean the Bibles and Thoras have been falsified, that's absurd, lol.
    No, there isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    As far as I know, most of these translators say it themselves; some things can simply not be interpreted in an other language. That's why learning the Quran in Arabic is so profiting according to the Islam.
    No..... OMG, everything can be translated even if it's giving a closer meaning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    If God isn't in the heaven, then where is he? He's not in hell, is he?
    I'm quite sure hell instantly reveals to the underground, since it is said that it would take .. years to crawl out of hell. Sjaytaan, satan, the devil, yes.
    He is not in heaven nor in hell. He is in a place that I don't know it's meaning in English.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    This means that if you do not believe in a God, you won't be rewarded, no matter how much good you do, because you're not doing it for the will of God, you're just doing it for your own instrumental goods.
    Therefor, after life, an athe´st is doomed to go to hell, while even the worst religious murderer and rapist will receive more note and mercy than a near-saint athe´st.
    lol you translated it even incorrectly.. You said "A muslim rapist in the worst case, still has privileged rights over an athe´st in any case. Even if the athe´st were to be the most friendliest, warm-hearted, generous person alive, the muslim rapist would still be privileged. Why? Because the muslim believes in Allah, and therefor can be forgiven."

    But the fact that this says who believe in god AND work righteousness will have their reward. NOT ONLY WHO BELIEVE IN HIM.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Muslims and other religious ones will be punished with what they deserve, rapists get misformings, liars get this, killers get that etc, then they suffer hell for the period of sin.
    It's exactly the same as Atheists but instead of the period of the sin I'm not sure what but it will be just a period not forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    My problem with hell is that it's not logical, I'm not a very sinning person, I'm a fair kid, I focus on my trainings, family, friends, school and live life to the fullest. My problem is not that hell is awaiting according to the muslims, my problem is that it makes no sense.
    Also, I don't believe in God simply because I can't, I wish I could, but logic has hit me too hard.
    It's just like creating a robot to work for you and do everything for you and then the robot tries to insult you, disbelieve in you and says someone else created him. What will you do? YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!! WE WERE CREATED TO OBEY HIM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    That's not true, once again, athe´sts do not go to heaven. Non-god believers do not go to heaven.
    Once again, after a period, they will get to heaven.

  10. #85
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Frought why don't you just answer he's questions in one single quote ? better then having me scroll down.



  11. #86
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @WarWood The title of that video "100% proof that god exists" is already enough to tell me how much he's going to distort the truth. You need to stop trying to prove your religion. You religious people keep living your lie and stop trying to compare it to modern science. Science has evidence while your shit doesn't. Keep your THEORIES to yourself, this isn't even an argument...
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  12. #87
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    Bwhahahahhahq 'theories' from 1400 yrs ago ehhahaha
    These are called facts son.

  13. #88
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    Bwhahahahhahq 'theories' from 1400 yrs ago ehhahaha
    These are called facts son.
    "Fact - something known or proven to be true." You have no evidence, therefore you cannot prove your theory, therefore it's not a fact. You are definitely one of the most ignorant people I have seen. There is all this evidence in science yet you choose to ignore it. At the very least for the sake of reducing how stupid you make yourself look, just accept the fact that you can't prove jack shit or win this argument. That'll at least make me believe you might have a brain somewhere in your head.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  14. #89
    WarWood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,092
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    222
    My Mood
    Worried
    This just showed me how you don't even hear well, all what the Dr. Said all what's proven by science, you know what lets take it as whats in the Quran is theories, all was proven by the scientists, not necessarly Muslims but ALL, so a proven theory is to be called a fact.. Dude pls just back off the thread. Pls quit commenting, I'm boared and I don't waste time, think before you talk, and at @Snake can u request a close to the thread? It's just crossing the line with many here, and one advice, go to a sheikh and k tell him to proof for you what you don't believe I'm pretty sure they will help you out, just give it a try you won't lose anything.
    And hey nice to meet you once again

  15. #90
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    This just showed me how you don't even hear well, all what the Dr. Said all what's proven by science, you know what lets take it as whats in the Quran is theories, all was proven by the scientists, not necessarly Muslims but ALL, so a proven theory is to be called a fact.. Dude pls just back off the thread. Pls quit commenting, I'm boared and I don't waste time, think before you talk, and at @Snake can u request a close to the thread? It's just crossing the line with many here, and one advice, go to a sheikh and k tell him to proof for you what you don't believe I'm pretty sure they will help you out, just give it a try you won't lose anything.
    And hey nice to meet you once again
    Why would I watch a man talking about Islam for like 20 minutes when I know whatever he says won't prove religion. I do agree that we should end this thread because I legitimately don't consider you smart enough to talk to me. Religion can't be proven and if you still refuse to believe that then you're too ignorant for me to waste my time on. Have a shit day.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would happen if...
    By Wretched in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:51 AM
  2. What ever happened to the song of the day
    By RottenTomato in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. What would happen if Dave disappeared?
    By stevethehacker in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
  4. What is happening with the wallhack and chams ???
    By adytzu83 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:22 AM
  5. What really happened to the X-Wing 100% TRUE
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:08 PM