Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Any Rabbit owners here? I need advice.

    I'm wondering if this is a good deal?

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...103432349.html

    It seems like a fair price, and it comes with all of the "bunny" essentials. I've been reading on how to take care of them, feed them, train them, etc... For the past 3-4 months, and I think I'm ready for one. My mom won't let me get one, and I'm not 18 yet so I can't adopt one. I have enough money to buy him, and anything else he needs, but I just need your guys' advice on it.

    Good deal? Or no? I can most definitely search even deeper, but this one of the first to pop up after searching. Just want to know before I contact the owner.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. #2
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413


    - - - Updated - - -

    Get something like that man, that bunny on Craigslist looks like it's old and about to die.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. #3
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


    - - - Updated - - -

    Get something like that man, that bunny on Craigslist looks like it's old and about to die.
    He's 10 weeks old...
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    He's 10 weeks old...
    I know that but (I don't have any bunny experience) but to this expert the bunny looks very old. You should go check the bunny out in person first and see if it's healthy or not.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  5. #5
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30
    Dont buy animals from craigslist. I learned that the hardway wit ma dog.
    Sheep Resume


    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    SHEEP HERDER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
    RESPONSIBILITIES

    Attend sheep flock grazing on range
    Herd sheep rounds up strays using trained dogs
    Beds down sheep near evening campsite
    Guard flock from predatory animals from eating poisonous plants
    May assist in lambing, docking, and shearing
    May feed sheep supplementary feed.

    SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
    Three years of working experience as Sheep Herder
    Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
    Talk to others to convey information effectively

  6. #6
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    I own 3 bunnies but I raise them as food
    Last edited by Sölvi; 07-05-2015 at 10:53 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sölvi For This Useful Post:

    Gill Bates (07-07-2015)

  8. #7
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Get a rabbit from anywhere besides craigslist imo I mean the rabbit could be perfectly fine but craigslist is sketchy to buy animals from unless they want to provide documents from a vet checkup or somthing dont buy it

  9. #8
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lopped Ears are ok, but I don't always suggest crigslist.
    I would contact them and ask if you could see it first and decide on your own.
    I use to raise and show 2 gray Netherland Dwarf rabbits and an English Spot.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 07-05-2015 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  10. #9
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    Dont buy animals from craigslist. I learned that the hardway wit ma dog.
    I must know the story

  11. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Get a rabbit from anywhere besides craigslist imo I mean the rabbit could be perfectly fine but craigslist is sketchy to buy animals from unless they want to provide documents from a vet checkup or somthing dont buy it
    I can only get them from Craigslist though. The only other place is an adoption agency, but I can't go there.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  12. #11
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    I can only get them from Craigslist though. The only other place is an adoption agency, but I can't go there.
    I wonder why.....
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  13. #12
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    I wonder why.....
    No shit ? I already said why.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  14. #13
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post
    My mom won't let me get one, and I'm not 18 yet so I can't adopt one. I have enough money to buy him, and anything else he needs, but I just need your guys' advice on it.
    Be a good 14 year old and listen to your mom when she says no bunnies.

    If your mom says no, then why are you even trying to get one?

    "Hey mom, can you drive me to this stranger's house so I can buy a bunny for $75 even though you already said you wouldn't let me get one?"


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, from that picture, the bunny might as well be neglected.

    The cage doesn't even have a complete layer of bedding

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kallisti For This Useful Post:

    Gill Bates (07-07-2015)

  16. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Be a good 14 year old and listen to your mom when she says no bunnies.

    If your mom says no, then why are you even trying to get one?

    "Hey mom, can you drive me to this stranger's house so I can buy a bunny for $75 even though you already said you wouldn't let me get one?"


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, from that picture, the bunny might as well be neglected.

    The cage doesn't even have a complete layer of bedding
    I'm not 14 you autist . If you're going to try and insult me, at least get your facts straight .

    And she's not going to drive, my friend is going to drive. What happens between my mom and me is my business, not yours. So don't even worry about that, I can handle it. If you were my mom, would you rather me bring home a bunny to take car of for a decade+, or various types of drugs?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  17. #15
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    I'm not 14 you autist . If you're going to try and insult me, at least get your facts straight .

    And she's not going to drive, my friend is going to drive. What happens between my mom and me is my business, not yours. So don't even worry about that, I can handle it. If you were my mom, would you rather me bring home a bunny to take car of for a decade+, or various types of drugs?
    I really love that argument people bring up when they're still a bad kid.

    "Oh my god mom. I know I'm going against what you told me, but hey! I could be a drug and alcohol addict! Aren't you lucky!?"

    It's almost like people think being a druggy and alcohol addict is the norm, lmao
    Last edited by Kallisti; 07-06-2015 at 12:51 AM.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kallisti For This Useful Post:

    Gill Bates (07-07-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any Guy with Money Hack here i need Money ..
    By xJackTheRipperx in forum Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 11:50 AM
  2. [Request] Any Easy Waverider Glitches? iI need some!
    By GoGrandma in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 07:10 PM
  3. Guys! I need advice
    By Solidust in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:34 PM
  4. Sum hacker pro or comp pro look here i need help
    By sniper5god in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 01:02 PM