Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Emily S.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Vincent: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Emily S.: Are you a current AT&T Wireless customer, Vincent?

Vincent: I am a worker at AT&T online sales supprt. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Emily S.: I'd be happy to assist you with any AT&T Wireless questions you have, otherwise I'll need to leave this chat to assist other customers.

Vincent: Due to the innapropriate nature of your responces, i am disconnecting.

I put it Vincent as my name.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    not much of a troll. I doubt many of them know vincent.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Michael T.: If she took it in the divorce then this is legally her phone so you would be unable to retrieve this device, and if you are unable to keep this chat appropriate I will be forced to end it.
    Stumpy the troll: then its*
    Stumpy the troll: and dude
    Stumpy the troll: help me out mang
    Stumpy the troll: she took it
    Stumpy the troll: and like
    Stumpy the troll: im trying to get it back
    Michael T.: I am sorry, that is correct.
    Stumpy the troll: its 25 thousand dollars
    Stumpy the troll: how can you not help me
    Stumpy the troll: its a quater of a 100
    Michael T.: I do not have access to personal records so I am unable to assist with this issue. Your only options will be to call the above number or visit a local AT&T store.
    Stumpy the troll: Can i burn down her house and take it?
    Michael T.: I would not advise illegal actions to get this phone back.
    Michael T.: What other questions can I assist you with tonight?
    Stumpy the troll: Burning down her house isnt illegal
    Stumpy the troll: shes a whore ill take it by force
    Michael T.: I apologize, but if you can not keep this chat appropriate I will need to end it to assist other customers.
    Stumpy the troll: yer but like
    Stumpy the troll: how appropriate is appropriate?
    Michael T.: I will need your questions and responses to be pertaining to AT&T and their services please.
    Michael T.: What other questions can I assist you with tonight?
    Stumpy the troll: Why does my pee pee go down when i see men?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thank you for your patience! An AT&T sales representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with Ashley U., an AT&T sales representative.

Ricardo: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Ashley U.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Ricardo: I just said that..

Ricardo: How can I help you today?

Ashley U.: I would be happy to help you today.

Ricardo: Yeah so am I

Ashley U.: Are you looking to get new service today?

Ricardo: Yes please, I need santa's phone number because you are very good sellers, santa can buy lots of phones to give away on 25 december...

Ricardo: I really am not joking, my cousins friend is Santa.

Ashley U.: Can I assist you this evening with getting new AT&T wireless service?

Ricardo: Yes I just asked my question

Ashley U.: Due to the inappropriate nature of your responses I will be ending this chat session.

Ricardo: No!

Ricardo: You are supposed to help me

Ricardo: I'm telling my mom

Ashley U.: Did you have any more questions for me today in regards to AT&T?

Ricardo: Yes I have

Ricardo: What is Santa's phone number, he is registered at AT&T

Ricardo: his surname is Claus. Santa Claus.

Ashley U.: Unfortuantely, we do not have access to customer's accounts. Did you have any other questions I could help you with today in regards to AT&T?

Ricardo: Well if you can't help me then why did you even try? You are wating my precious time...

Ricardo: I could get laid by now

Thanks
    Lisa V.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
    David: Hello lisa, As you can see from the chat ogs
    David: logs*
    David: I am currently depressed.
    Lisa V.: I do apologize. How can I assist you today?
    David: I am tired of at&t
    David: and their customer support
    David: You guys are pricks
    David: who care only about yourselfs
    Lisa V.: I do apologize for your frustration.
    David: No you don't
    Lisa V.: Did you have any questions that i can answer for you today?
    David: Yes, why is at&t full of pricks, that hate everyone
    David: Not saying you're on off them
    Lisa V.: I do apologize that you feel that way.
    David: No you don't
    David: YOu are just saying that
    David: You are forced to say that
    David: You are forced to empathize with us
    Lisa V.: How can I assist you today?
    David: I was at Ihop eating
    David: and some black person stole my phone
    David: IT was an Iphone
    David: The nigger had enough balls to ask me for a dollar
    David: But I did not know about it untile I got into my car
    Lisa V.: Due to the inappropriate nature of your responses I will be ending this chat session.
    David: Then My gf decided to tell
    David: me
    David: that
    David: fku
    David: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
    David: fucking
    David: bitch
    David: go fucking
    David: die whore
    David: I will kill you
    David: if you close this fucking chat
    Lisa V.: Have a great day!
    David: I swear I will fucking skull fuk you
    David: I will kill you
    David: you are now dead
    David: bitch
    The chat session has been closed by your AT&T sales representative.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    After I'm done with this convo, I'll post it, it's so win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thank you for your patience! An AT&T sales representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with Michael T., an AT&T sales representative.

Ricardo: Hello

Michael T.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Ricardo: Can I please tell you my story?

Michael T.: Not a problem. However, it must pertain to AT&T.

Ricardo: I have a family, he have nothing but raw meat on these hard days.. Please help me. My two daughters both have swine flu, suffering badly. My wife has aids since she was 15 so please please help me..

Ricardo: I keep getting refused for jobs because I am black. Racism, are you a racist?

Michael T.: What questions pertaining to AT&T can I assist you with tonight?

Ricardo: krI just told my story right? Have you got no sense of feeling at all?

Michael T.: I apologize, but if you do not have any questions I can assist you with pertaining to AT&T and its services I will need to end this chat to assist other customers.

Ricardo: Really? Even while my status is like this? You ARE forcing me to buy you're phones?

Ricardo: How do you think I have money to buy those phones.

Ricardo: This is all REGARDING at&t

Michael T.: Do you have any questions pertaining to AT&T and its services I can assist you with tonight?

Ricardo: Because i am asking how to get money TO buy a phone.

Ricardo: If you help me I will purchage a phone here.

Ricardo: Meaning you are not in the right to close this conversation.

Michael T.: I apologize, but I can not assist you with raising funds to purchase a phones.

Ricardo: I will speak to you're superviser when you do so, I will get you fired if you do not help me

Michael T.: If you do not have any questions pertaining to AT&T I will need to end this chat.

Ricardo: i will hack you're pc!

Michael T.: Due to the inappropriate nature of your responses I will be ending this chat session.

Michael T.: Thank you for choosing AT&T. Have a great day.

Thanks
    Thank you for your patience! An AT&T customer service representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Carolina'. I am sorry you are having this issue. I can assist you. As the security of your account is important to AT&T, I must verify your account information. Please provide the account holder's first and last name as it appears on the account, last four digits of the account holder’s social security number or the security pass code if one has been set up previously on your billing account.

Carolina: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Emma: I lost my dog. I need help

Carolina: You will want to call your local police department to help find your dog.

Carolina: Is there anything I can help you with relating AT&T service?

Emma: Ok. Then can i get a phone?

Emma: to call them?

Carolina: You may order online online today.

Emma: How do i order online online??? I have to hurry so i can call the police about my dog.

Emma: Plz.

Carolina: You may use your neighbor's phone or a relatives.

Carolina: Online orders arrive by Free Priority Shipping, within 2-business days.

Emma: I live alone, and my neihbor is on a date with my mom.

Emma: She lives across the street

Emma: should i break into her apartment?

Emma: and use hers?

Carolina: You may knock.

Carolina: And ask to use hers/

Emma: I told you she is out on a date wiht my neibhor

Emma: hold on, ill try anyway...

Carolina: Is there anything I may assist you with relating AT&T? You may try to contact another neighbor.

Emma: OH SHIT! I knoked on the door and i heard my mom having an orgasm.

Emma: wtf

Emma: seriously

Emma: it is there first date

Carolina: I'm sorry. Is there anything I may assist you with relating AT&T?

Emma: Yes, since my mom is busy selling herself to my neibhor for the night ill use her credit card to buy an phone.

Carolina: Okay. Is there anything else I can help you with today/

Carolina: ?*

Emma: Buying an Iphone? what plans can i get on them

Carolina: Are you wanting an Individual or Family Plan?

Carolina: I haven't heard from you for a while. Would you like to continue chatting?

Carolina: Thank you for choosing AT&T. Have a great day.

Chat session has been closed by the customer service representative.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    this reminds me of omegle

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post
    Thank you for your patience! An AT&T customer service representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Carolina'. I am sorry you are having this issue. I can assist you. As the security of your account is important to AT&T, I must verify your account information. Please provide the account holder's first and last name as it appears on the account, last four digits of the account holder’s social security number or the security pass code if one has been set up previously on your billing account.

Carolina: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Emma: I lost my dog. I need help

Carolina: You will want to call your local police department to help find your dog.

Carolina: Is there anything I can help you with relating AT&T service?

Emma: Ok. Then can i get a phone?

Emma: to call them?

Carolina: You may order online online today.

Emma: How do i order online online??? I have to hurry so i can call the police about my dog.

Emma: Plz.

Carolina: You may use your neighbor's phone or a relatives.

Carolina: Online orders arrive by Free Priority Shipping, within 2-business days.

Emma: I live alone, and my neihbor is on a date with my mom.

Emma: She lives across the street

Emma: should i break into her apartment?

Emma: and use hers?

Carolina: You may knock.

Carolina: And ask to use hers/

Emma: I told you she is out on a date wiht my neibhor

Emma: hold on, ill try anyway...

Carolina: Is there anything I may assist you with relating AT&T? You may try to contact another neighbor.

Emma: OH SHIT! I knoked on the door and i heard my mom having an orgasm.

Emma: wtf

Emma: seriously

Emma: it is there first date

Carolina: I'm sorry. Is there anything I may assist you with relating AT&T?

Emma: Yes, since my mom is busy selling herself to my neibhor for the night ill use her credit card to buy an phone.

Carolina: Okay. Is there anything else I can help you with today/

Carolina: ?*

Emma: Buying an Iphone? what plans can i get on them

Carolina: Are you wanting an Individual or Family Plan?

Carolina: I haven't heard from you for a while. Would you like to continue chatting?

Carolina: Thank you for choosing AT&T. Have a great day.

Chat session has been closed by the customer service representative.
    Actually lol'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    if toxin sees this, hes gonna be like wtffffffffffff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Travis: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
    Davrun: My phone was stolen from iHop..
    Travis: I'm sorry to hear about your phone. I will be happy to help.
    Travis: You're welcome to purchase a new phone online with your current number, and plan. To do this, you would log into your account online, and click the link to upgrade. Have you logged into your account online with us before?
    Davrun: Man, I'll never go to iHop again man. Can't even eat a meal without someone stealing my phone. What is this world coming to man?
    Travis: Funny, I'm really sorry to hear that. It's terrible someone took it. I'm sure you will be happy with a new phone though. After you place your order, you can call Customer Care at 1.800.331.500 to place your phone on a suspension, so no one will be able to use it.
    Davrun: Hold on, funny? What are you trying to say? This is a laughing matter?
    Davrun: Because I beg to differ.
    Travis: I'm sorry I meant funny you were never going to iHop again, sorry.
    Travis: Were you able to get logged into your account online, to check to see what options you have?
    Davrun: I mean, I would love to go to iHop again, because their meals are great. But after a stunt like that.. who knows what else will get taken. Right? Just taking the right percussions for my safety.
    Travis: I understand completely. Hopefully it was a one time event.
    Davrun: I sure hope so too. Thanks for caring. I respect you for that.
    Davrun: There needs to be more people like you.
    Travis: I'm glad I can help. We ship phones very quickly, so you will not be without a phone for long.
    Travis: Did you have a phone picked out you like already? Or would you like help finding one with any features to use?
    Davrun: Well, it's not the fact that I don't have one, it's just the people that do things like that. And now I'm spending my Saturday night on the internet, talking to some guy I don't even know (No offence you're very kind).. while I should be at a club, texting some cute women with my phone. But guess what?! I don't got one thanks to the iHop incidence.
    Travis: I'm very sorry, It is a huge inconvenience, but I'm sure a new phone would make you very happy too. We also offer insurance for phones, for $4.99 a month. This way if something were to happen to your phone like this again, or if it's lost, or damaged, it would be covered.
    Davrun: It was huge man. Let me tell you. Ruined my whole night. Was looking forward to this weekend, then it just blows up in my face due to some immature people that can't afford their own things. Too bad he won't be able to use it right? I should call him.. and talk to him.. what should I say?
    Davrun: Wonder if I ask him to return it, if he will..
    Davrun: Meet at iHop.. you know? The one where he stole it.
    Travis: As long as you call to have the service suspended, they will not be able to use the phone, no. If they were to place calls between the time it was stolen, and it was suspended, you can see the call details in your online account. This can help the police track it down, if you report it.
    Davrun: Should I report it?
    Travis: You're welcome to report it, hopefully they can get the phone back for you. Or you can also order a new phone online too. We have some great new phones to choose from.
    Davrun: I kind of try to keep a good distance from the cops, for some disclosed reasons.
    Travis: We can take a look at some new phones instead. Just make sure to call Customer Care and go through the automated system to suspend your line. There is a prompt to report the phone lost/stolen.
    Travis: Were you looking for a phone that is any style? Like a flip, slider, touch screen, or one with a full keyboard?
    Davrun: Oh.. it's going to be one of them robot things? Them things drive me crazy. Their voice just makes me wanna shoot myself.
    Davrun: :/
    Travis: You can call the automated service to report it, so it is suspended tonight. Or you can wait until tomorrow morning to reach a Customer Service rep. instead. I you wait, the person who took the phone would be able to use the phone, until you call though. Sorry.
    Davrun: Oh shucks. I think I'm going to give him a call. I'd rather pull my hair out rather than listen to them automated machines. You know what I'm saying?
    Travis: I understand. Did you want to take a look at the options you have to purchase a new phone online tonight as well?
    Davrun: Give me some nice looking phones. Good one. Ones that are sexy, and have a nice load to offer. Like a blonde girl with all the right things. That's what I'm looking for phone wise.

Thanks
    lol say this if the agent takes too long to answer or something.

You are taking too long to respond. I'm gonna have to talk with your manager or your supervisor.

and then they start replying back n forth faster.

Thanks
    U guise done trolling now??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    if toxin sees this, hes gonna be like wtffffffffffff
    He might even get fired, since i gave them the link to this thread.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast