Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
  1. #61
    th0master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Thumbs up

    K2 Are just some fuckin lame pussy's, but im gald MPGH is back

  2. #62
    reno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    I didnt think my opinion of K2 could get any worse but.... it has.....those fucking pricks grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

  3. #63
    Waffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This just encourages Dave to try harder and produce greater hacks.

    Thanks for the motivation K2!

  4. #64
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    k2 is run by a bunch of faggots who only want $$$ for their own hedonistic; malicious desires...

  5. #65
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    k2 is run by a bunch of faggots who only want $$$ for their own hedonistic; malicious desires...
    Adjectives FTW!!!

  6. #66
    snoop1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    4

    Fuck K2

    Me too i was pissed wen the site dident work no more but now im realy glad its back up again and k2 mind ur fucking business!
    Last edited by snoop1994; 06-29-2007 at 10:54 PM.

  7. #67
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by snoop1994 View Post
    Me too i was pissed wen the site dident work no more but now im realy glad its back up again and k2 mind ur fucking business!
    Technically when we're hacking a game they manage, it is "their fucking business."

  8. #68
    patrick8099's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Mellow
    k2 is just alot of fucking bull shit
    link not dowsnloading
    Thank you, random noob for pointing out that the attachment has NOT been approved -_-


    Remeber Press THIS button if i helped you.


    50 Posts =
    100 Posts =
    150 Posts =
    200 Posts =
    250 Posts =
    300 Posts =
    350 Posts =
    400 Posts =
    450 Posts =
    500 Posts =


  9. #69
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    k2 is run by a bunch of faggots who only want $$$ for their own hedonistic; malicious desires...
    Such as in Clerks II when Randal orders a girl that would blow a donkey, and when the donkey gets there, they realize there is no girl, but it's a guy that blows the donkey. Point being, K2 loves to watch donkey porn. The devs all sit in a circle and have one big circlejerk.

  10. #70
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Does k2 even have Devs? WR isn't their game. Did they make any of the games they have or what?

  11. #71
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Does k2 even have Devs? WR isn't their game. Did they make any of the games they have or what?

    well they bought off the game, unless they have their own private dev team, im guessing they just contact dream execution when they have a problem

  12. #72
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    well they bought off the game, unless they have their own private dev team, im guessing they just contact dream execution when they have a problem
    That's kinda what I figured. I read something on their forums way back when (Posted by k2korgoth) that sometimes when they have a problem, they suggest a solution and DE comes back and says it can't be done... blah blah blah. Point is, that supports what Ivey said.

  13. #73
    milfhunter90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well WR do not make their game or patch their game. Dream Execution does all of that. All the GM's at the k2 companies sit behinde their laptops playing on their 99 lvl accts. Also they let hackers free but if he has premium they ban hem. Kind of weird, and now they are threatening anyone who hacks will get all their accts banned. Last time i checked the EULA they made up doesn't exist of tapping in anyones internal IP..Cuz the external one is always changed. I believe if we make the game worse by giving free promo codes they probably go back to their chink country and rip them off with sandwiches.



  14. #74
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by milfhunter90 View Post
    Well WR do not make their game or patch their game. Dream Execution does all of that. All the GM's at the k2 companies sit behinde their laptops playing on their 99 lvl accts. Also they let hackers free but if he has premium they ban hem. Kind of weird, and now they are threatening anyone who hacks will get all their accts banned. Last time i checked the EULA they made up doesn't exist of tapping in anyones internal IP..Cuz the external one is always changed. I believe if we make the game worse by giving free promo codes they probably go back to their chink country and rip them off with sandwiches.



    good try you dirty bastard

  15. #75
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Let hackers go free? That was a joke, right?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Important] Mpgh shutting down
    By Archangel in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:47 AM
  2. new sigs i made well mpgh was down
    By lostcausejr in forum Showroom
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 02:02 PM
  3. Why MPGH went down and other news.
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 04:58 PM
  4. did mpgh go down
    By Doupleganger in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 08:04 PM
  5. Why does Mpgh keep crashing?
    By mike3667 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 02:23 AM