Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,563
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    I don't think he is selling drugs, i think he actually worked for his money OR he has a rich family.



    and thanks, man.

    i will check him out for sure!
    Well he said he didn't get it from his parents, and that he actually makes more then them.

    It's also not his music, he just edits together moments in his life.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  2. #32
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,390
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Well he said he didn't get it from his parents, and that he actually makes more then them.

    It's also not his music, he just edits together moments in his life.
    im confused, what's your point?

    good that he doesn't do / sell's drugs. and cool that he makes more than his parents.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  3. #33
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,563
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    im confused, what's your point?

    good that he doesn't do / sell's drugs. and cool that he makes more than his parents.
    Just giving you some facts BUD

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  4. #34
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,390
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Just giving you some facts BUD
    well thanks for the facts BUD

    lmao.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  5. #35
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    you don't have to be same in order to make money. you are making accusations and assuming he sells drugs to be in the place he was at, go sky diving, have a boat etc etc, when there are plenty of sober people, not dealing / doing drugs, that have money and do the exact same thing he is doing.

    it's not hard to make money.
    It is hard to make money but you really don't understand it since you still live with your parents

  6. #36
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,390
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    It is hard to make money but you really don't understand it since you still live with your parents
    are you saying, i live with my parents?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  7. #37
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post


    are you saying, i live with my parents?
    Probably if you have developed your own independent economy you would know that you have to work your ass off to make money. Even a small amount not to talk about living like a fucking sheik

  8. #38
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,220
    My Mood
    Devilish
    the way he edited this video it makes him look like he owns the fucking state hes in, going in jungles, swimming with sharks, flying in helicopters, skydiving, boating, house w/ glass walls, his own dock, like dafuq...... inspiring tho, makes me want to be rich and have a girl like that.
    also this song is very good, i honestly fell asleep to it last night.

  9. #39
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,390
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    the way he edited this video it makes him look like he owns the fucking state hes in, going in jungles, swimming with sharks, flying in helicopters, skydiving, boating, house w/ glass walls, his own dock, like dafuq...... inspiring tho, makes me want to be rich and have a girl like that.
    also this song is very good, i honestly fell asleep to it last night.
    i like the song to, and he is inspiring me lmao.

    it's what i want to do, and he is one of the guys i look up to lol.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  10. #40
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,772
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Can a niga hit?


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  11. #41
    ewrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steel is my body, and fire is my Blood
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I couldnt watch this, the cringe music or the video i just dont know
     
    Fuck off you scum

  12. #42
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    781
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    this made me feel uncomfortable.. its filmed beautifully but seems like im watching into someones private life because i cant understand the reasoning to the upload of this video. to make us jealous or to share his experience
    Its just what people do now
    § DR E A M C A R §






  13. #43
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Where does all this money come from?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #44
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dat Booty Doe
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  15. #45
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,082
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    713
    Video is alright but music is shit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] My dream girl
    By Spaghetti Master in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:56 AM
  2. [Share] Girl of my dreams
    By MC² in forum General
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:39 AM
  3. Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:26 PM
  4. What Are Girls To You
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:13 PM
  5. Silkroad Hacking : A Remote Dream ?
    By Rhaal in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 10:03 AM