Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused

    Question Best or Cheapest Way of Getting an Unlocked Phone?

    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with getting me an unlocked phone or a T-Mobile phone, preferably a LG G3, LG G4, or something suggestively better. I've looked and am only finding stuff in the $100-$200 range I was hoping for below $100 but that may no be possible especially for the newer phones (LG G4 just came out).

    I may be interested in a used phone, not sure.. it really depends on how used it is. The phone must be an Android and a rather recent released smartphone (like within the last 2-3 years).

    I just got a plan with T-Mobile but don't have a phone for it right now for it.

    I have a LG G2 with a cracked screen and hardware damage to the point of needing a new phone. (GPS no longer works, Mobile Data no longer works, only the bottom half of the screen works.. the phone is practically useless aside from calling and texting and internet usage at home). Therefore I don't want to be switching this phone from AT&T to T-Mobile, there's no point.

  2. #2
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,256
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with getting me an unlocked phone or a T-Mobile phone, preferably a LG G3, LG G4, or something suggestively better. I've looked and am only finding stuff in the $100-$200 range I was hoping for below $100 but that may no be possible especially for the newer phones (LG G4 just came out).

    I may be interested in a used phone, not sure.. it really depends on how used it is. The phone must be an Android and a rather recent released smartphone (like within the last 2-3 years).

    I just got a plan with T-Mobile but don't have a phone for it right now for it.

    I have a LG G2 with a cracked screen and hardware damage to the point of needing a new phone. (GPS no longer works, Mobile Data no longer works, only the bottom half of the screen works.. the phone is practically useless aside from calling and texting and internet usage at home). Therefore I don't want to be switching this phone from AT&T to T-Mobile, there's no point.
    Buy one from Amazon and get someone to SE it for you
    Last edited by Black; 07-12-2015 at 12:28 AM.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    Buy one from Amazon and get someone to SE it for you
    People don't SE for free or cheap do they? :/

  4. #4
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with getting me an unlocked phone or a T-Mobile phone, preferably a LG G3, LG G4, or something suggestively better. I've looked and am only finding stuff in the $100-$200 range I was hoping for below $100 but that may no be possible especially for the newer phones (LG G4 just came out).

    I may be interested in a used phone, not sure.. it really depends on how used it is. The phone must be an Android and a rather recent released smartphone (like within the last 2-3 years).

    I just got a plan with T-Mobile but don't have a phone for it right now for it.

    I have a LG G2 with a cracked screen and hardware damage to the point of needing a new phone. (GPS no longer works, Mobile Data no longer works, only the bottom half of the screen works.. the phone is practically useless aside from calling and texting and internet usage at home). Therefore I don't want to be switching this phone from AT&T to T-Mobile, there's no point.
    Craigslist, make the guy meet at a local cell phone provider and sure it's not blacklisted and take it to telus, bell or rogers whatever you have there and they can run a blacklist check.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-12-2015 at 01:35 AM.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  5. #5
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,256
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    People don't SE for free or cheap do they? :/
    @Paradise` does it for 5%

  6. #6
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I recommend something more popular, such as an htc one, which is an orgasmic phone, or a nexus/ galaxy.
    Xda has ways to unlock those.
    Your besy bet imo
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  7. #7
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post
    I recommend something more popular, such as an htc one, which is an orgasmic phone, or a nexus/ galaxy.
    Xda has ways to unlock those.
    Your besy bet imo
    HTC sucks
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  8. #8
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
    HTC sucks
    *Clears throat*
    ​NO
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  9. #9
    AnusForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anusland
    Posts
    1,186
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    fuck ishit. Android mustard race





     

  10. #10
    Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Shadow
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    People don't SE for free or cheap do they? :/
    I'm doing it for 3% LOL cheap enough <3
    skype : itztoxiczz

  11. #11
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
    HTC sucks
    The M8 was really good, they kinda fucked up with the M9

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] best way to get higher resolution(s) in Crossfire
    By scar-l in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Best way to get rid of
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:38 AM
  3. what is the best way to get exp without powerlevel?
    By marvictrejo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 06:55 AM
  4. Best way to get people to phishing site
    By vescovo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:40 PM
  5. Release} 10hacks in one (best way to get banned)
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:40 AM