Thread: Scary shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored

    Scary shit

    So i was searching for random shit on youtube, then i found this : SKIP TO 2:07 for the important part




  2. #2
    CODfan3221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    576
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Translated Wiki For Dafu Love (I have seen the video btw.. It's fucked up and the people who did this deserve to be killed)

    https://translate.google.com/translat...ve&prev=search This is posted under creepy pasta unshockingly but I have saw the video and can say it honestly looks real... I puked and cried tbh this is fucked up.....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    So i was searching for random shit on youtube, then i found this : SKIP TO 2:07 for the important part

    Update to add you as a quote..
    How now brown cow.

  3. #3
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by CODfan3221 View Post
    Translated Wiki For Dafu Love (I have seen the video btw.. It's fucked up and the people who did this deserve to be killed)

    https://translate.google.com/translat...ve&prev=search This is posted under creepy pasta unshockingly but I have saw the video and can say it honestly looks real... I puked and cried tbh this is fucked up.....

    - - - Updated - - -



    Update to add you as a quote..
    Where did you found it ?



  4. #4
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,252
    My Mood
    Fine
    The recurring scully message really gets annoying

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fucking sick. These sick pieces of filth sell these videos to rich weirdos.
    They should all get molested with broken broomsticks then buried alive in shit.

  6. #6
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Fucking sick. These sick pieces of filth sell these videos to rich weirdos.
    They should all get molested with broken broomsticks then buried alive in shit.
    You have weird ways to punish people



  7. #7
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    You have weird ways to punish people
    Anyone that tortures and kills babies should be subject to that, or worse.

  8. #8
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Anyone that tortures and kills babies should be subject to that, or worse.
    Well, you know there is always other options.



  9. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    Well, you know there is always other options.
    Like what? Rehab? A fast death? No. These motherfuckers need to suffer.

  10. #10
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Like what? Rehab? A fast death? No. These motherfuckers need to suffer.
    Guillotine should be enough don't you think ?



  11. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    Guillotine should be enough don't you think ?
    Too fast. That wouldn't be justice imo.

  12. #12
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    this is really sick.. these people deserve to die...

  13. #13
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    This shit is fucking awful. If this is real people who participate in this shit should be beaten senselessly with no end. On their last breath, they should feel more pain than humanely possible.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  14. #14
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by makeithurt123 View Post
    this is really sick.. these people deserve to die...
    ^They'll be dead anyways.



  15. #15
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Is there a way I could see the video without having my ISP fuck me up?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. scary shit... My gpu nearly exploded
    By PasterOfMuppets in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM
  2. Scary shit bro
    By Jessika in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 02:36 PM
  3. Ghost Mode SCARY SHIT
    By megagiggles in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 03:19 PM
  4. Scary shit that happened today
    By jonnyboy9985 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 12:30 AM
  5. Scary shit!
    By ๓ฬ2ђคςкєг in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:25 PM