Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored

    People like him...

    So i was playing CSGO then a guy said to me: "Hey bro add me we've gotta talk" so i did it then this come up:


    Translation:
    Him : Dude
    > Give me a steam key please
    Me : What did you say ?
    Him: Just give me one i'm good at nothing :'(
    >Just one
    >Talk man
    >Give me an offer
    (but he said give me at first and i have nothing lol)



  2. #2
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    Him: Just give me one i'm good at nothing :'(
    Most CSGO players summed up.

  3. #3
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    when poor fags are asking for a key haha

  4. #4
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,390
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    504
    he's probably 12
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  5. #5
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    when poor fags are asking for a key haha
    I should made that the thread title.



  6. #6
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    I should made that the thread title.
    Its a good and simple title, you are sure fine to use it haha, and you can change the title of the thread.

    But that's true, when poor fucks can't buy themselves anything and ask shit from other people, hahaha.
    Last edited by xlux; 07-13-2015 at 02:00 PM.

  7. #7
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    Its a good and simple title, you are sure fine to use it haha.
    Kissing your own ass level 99



  8. #8
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    Kissing your own ass level 99
    You suck my dick thou,
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #9
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Why is there french?
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  10. #10
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post
    Why is there french?
    Probably because my steam is french.



  11. #11
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    Probably because my steam is french.
    No but its like in another language and for no reason he says like 3 french words
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  12. #12
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch View Post

    No but its like in another language and for no reason he says like 3 french words
    Cause people like to mix luangages.



  13. #13
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Why the fuck is he speaking french out of nowhere, lol

    Why even bother with this niggah, just delete 'em
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #14
    LordKevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    desert alone.
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    186
    Thanks
    723
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadz View Post
    So i was playing CSGO then a guy said to me: "Hey bro add me we've gotta talk" so i did it then this come up:


    Translation:
    Him : Dude
    > Give me a steam key please
    Me : What did you say ?
    Him: Just give me one i'm good at nothing :'(
    >Just one
    >Talk man
    >Give me an offer
    (but he said give me at first and i have nothing lol)
    Ant 3rby? ttklmon english m3rb :`

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to LordKevo For This Useful Post:

    kakadz (07-13-2015)

  16. #15
    kakadz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Why the fuck is he speaking french out of nowhere, lol

    Why even bother with this niggah, just delete 'em
    Because i can speak french too bro.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Darien Wilde, I like him
    By GiftedPotato in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:12 PM
  2. I think it's stupid that you people like to
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:43 AM
  3. Im sick of people like this
    By Auxilium in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 06:35 PM
  4. Fuck DBB and everyone who likes him.
    By EndRiT in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:13 PM
  5. Are people like that?
    By dranemk1995 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:59 AM