Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused

    Soooooo This Happened Last Night

    @Frought



    Was my friends first "fight".

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. #2
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Heh. Good stuff. Punches sounded weak though.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  3. #3
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    All I here is ''get off my car..''
    Also that was a good punch (the first one that the kid in the grey shirt threw)
    Shirtless kid woulda got his teeth smashed in if they kept fighting xD

  4. #4
    Degree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    2,796
    Reputation
    314
    Thanks
    1,190
    My Mood
    Tired
    white kid kicks his ass, haha

  5. #5
    Dareka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    29
    it's not really a "fight" if the other dude was drunk as shit and can't even get a hit off

  6. #6
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    All I here is ''get off my car..''
    Also that was a good punch (the first one that the kid in the grey shirt threw)
    Shirtless kid woulda got his teeth smashed in if they kept fighting xD
    The first punch wasn't that good, it was kinda a cheap shot, when that kinda shot lands the other guy should be KO or dam well close...
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  7. #7
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post


    The first punch wasn't that good, it was kinda a cheap shot, when that kinda shot lands the other guy should be KO or dam well close...
    He was so drunk I'm sure he didn't feel any of it.

    This was after the fight:

    Last edited by Assistive; 07-14-2015 at 12:45 PM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  8. #8
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Which one was your friend?
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  9. #9
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
    Which one was your friend?
    White kid. He wasn't even trying to fight him. There was a 15 minute time period of my friend just pushing him away saying "I really don't wanna fuck you up dude".

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  10. #10
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    So many questions..

    Why the fuck do both these retards, knowing there are punches being exchanged, keep their hands down?

    Why is he barefeet, why is he shirtless, why is he not backin' off
    If he wasn't drunk, the second punch would probably have knocked him out.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #11
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    He was so drunk I'm sure he didn't feel any of it.

    This was after the fight:

    How drunk was he? you'd have to be very drunk to stand up to them kinda punches
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  12. #12
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    So many questions..

    Why the fuck do both these retards, knowing there are punches being exchanged, keep their hands down?

    Why is he barefeet, why is he shirtless, why is he not backin' off
    If he wasn't drunk, the second punch would probably have knocked him out.
    Shirtless kid was on the river partying all night. (Hence why he was no shoes no shirt). My friend threw 2 punches and waited to see if he was done or not. You can see he doesn't move in to hit him more because he really didn't want to. Plus, my friend likes kicks more than punches so he was setting up for another kick if anything.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  13. #13
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How old are you guys, look like 16 years olds imo? Am I right? Or older?

  14. #14
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    How old are you guys, look like 16 years olds imo? Am I right? Or older?
    19-20. None of us are in HS anymore.

    Though the shirtless kid is like 17 I think? Idk

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. #15
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Shirtless kid was on the river partying all night. (Hence why he was no shoes no shirt). My friend threw 2 punches and waited to see if he was done or not. You can see he doesn't move in to hit him more because he really didn't want to. Plus, my friend likes kicks more than punches so he was setting up for another kick if anything.
    Hope you do realise your friend is in the wrong here, he attacked first. Unless the other dude is cool with it and knows he fucked up, police could get deep in your and your buds ass.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What happened last night?
    By Renamon Toast Crunch in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:14 PM
  2. :/ Wellp this happened last week.
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 05:44 AM
  3. Watched this movie last night and...
    By I EAT COCK in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 12:27 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 03:06 AM
  5. witnessed a working trainer and a spam hack last night
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:33 PM