Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,246
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,293

    Help me with my future - what do you do?

    I want to go to university in the UK, but I have no idea what I want to study.
    I take Maths, French and English Language at A Level (British education system).

    I know I've seen these threads around before, but what do you do for a living? Or what are you studying?
    Need help finding a passion.
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    Jhem (07-19-2015)

  3. #2
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    You gotta find it yourself buddy. Explore new views, take on trips and watch documentaries. Do lots of things that will enchant your imagination in order to aim your passion.

  4. #3
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,246
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    You gotta find it yourself buddy. Explore new views, take on trips and watch documentaries. Do lots of things that will enchant your imagination in order to aim your passion.
    You're right I know, but trust me I've tried. Just looking to see if any ideas on here would inspire me
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  5. #4
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,898
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    You're right I know, but trust me I've tried. Just looking to see if any ideas on here would inspire me
    Then list the things you enjoy most to do.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-18-2015)

  7. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,057
    Reputation
    1852
    Thanks
    5,440
    Your not alone, I am also going to a university in 2 years (college right now) and I don't know what to do. I know I want to do something with computers but what that is is still a mystery.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-18-2015),Zuhrain (07-18-2015)

  9. #6

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vine For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-18-2015)

  11. #7
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,796
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Need help finding a passion.
    worshiping senpai on your senpai shrine and being a complete weeaboo.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  12. #8
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm currently an accounting major but thinking of changing to finance.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kallisti For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-18-2015)

  14. #9
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Looking for passion and your decission was to come onto a forum and ask a bunch of strangers what you should do for the rest of your life? Sounds logical.

    Quit school... become a drug lord and when you're finally living lavish with so much poon you can't even have a bowl of cereal without pussy on the side.... you've won the game. Til' you get caught and have nothing... but I mean at least you can look back at it and set trends for younger generations on how to be smarter. Sounds like a damn plan to me brother... pursue it. If you don't... I just might.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,376
    Reputation
    722
    Thanks
    1,464
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do what you think you will enjoy for a long time.

    When I was in HS my parents told me that I should try all different types of classes, but not necessarily classes that I liked or didn't like. They wanted me to "find myself" early on. At first I thought I wanted to go into game design but I had a shitty instructor so now I absolutely hate that field. Then I looked into finance and joined the finance academy but never really took a huge interest in it. Now that I'm out of HS all I want to do is go back. Working at a school never really interested me as a kid but now I'm 20 (holy shit) I think I want to work at my old HS as a campus advisor.

    You really just gotta try a bunch of shit.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-18-2015)

  18. #11
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,246
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Do what you think you will enjoy for a long time.

    When I was in HS my parents told me that I should try all different types of classes, but not necessarily classes that I liked or didn't like. They wanted me to "find myself" early on. At first I thought I wanted to go into game design but I had a shitty instructor so now I absolutely hate that field. Then I looked into finance and joined the finance academy but never really took a huge interest in it. Now that I'm out of HS all I want to do is go back. Working at a school never really interested me as a kid but now I'm 20 (holy shit) I think I want to work at my old HS as a campus advisor.

    You really just gotta try a bunch of shit.
    You sound a bit like me - I looked at game design and got put off. Finance and that sort of thing has always been an option, but never really found an interest.
    As for teaching, I actually quite like the idea of it apart from one thing - doesn't it suck to deal with some kids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
    Looking for passion and your decission was to come onto a forum and ask a bunch of strangers what you should do for the rest of your life? Sounds logical.
    Tbh I've just spent hours looking around, and ended up being so done that I came here.
    I'm more interested in what other people do, I still feel like half the career paths in the world are undiscovered to me.
    I like your story though
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  19. #12
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,376
    Reputation
    722
    Thanks
    1,464
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    You sound a bit like me - I looked at game design and got put off. Finance and that sort of thing has always been an option, but never really found an interest.
    As for teaching, I actually quite like the idea of it apart from one thing - doesn't it suck to deal with some kids?
    Every teacher that I was close with told me they learn so many interesting things from their students each year. Year there are the ones that will piss you off, but there are also kids that you will enjoy seeing every day.
    I just want to be able to influence young people in whatever way I can. Too many fucking tard guards in the US right now.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  20. #13
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    You sound a bit like me - I looked at game design and got put off. Finance and that sort of thing has always been an option, but never really found an interest.
    As for teaching, I actually quite like the idea of it apart from one thing - doesn't it suck to deal with some kids?


    Tbh I've just spent hours looking around, and ended up being so done that I came here.
    I'm more interested in what other people do, I still feel like half the career paths in the world are undiscovered to me.
    I like your story though
    Man I'm just joshing ya brother. Much more respect to ya cause ya can actually take sarcasm

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-18-2015)

  22. #14
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,246
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
    Man I'm just joshing ya brother. Much more respect to ya cause ya can actually take sarcasm
    Aha all good, I genuinely found your 'advice' entertaining

    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Every teacher that I was close with told me they learn so many interesting things from their students each year. Year there are the ones that will piss you off, but there are also kids that you will enjoy seeing every day.
    I just want to be able to influence young people in whatever way I can. Too many fucking tard guards in the US right now.
    That's an interesting way to look at it. Teachers get ridiculous annual leave too. You'd definitely get the satisfaction of saving future generations
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  23. #15
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,082
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    716
    If you are good in it go for maths for sure.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ultrawtf For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (07-19-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [General] fucked with my profile. what do you think?
    By Oneirish in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:22 PM
  2. [Patched] AlphaHack v3.0 with loader! Choose what hacks you want!!!
    By _corn_ in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 07:07 PM
  3. [Help]BATTLEFIELD: Bad Company 2 What Are you?
    By JamesZaros in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:31 PM
  4. help me with the hacks how do you activate it?
    By Lordyl in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 07:51 PM
  5. What do you need help with?
    By Lolland in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 08:34 PM