Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Post Anti Skype Resolve

    @andybprak told me to do this, as he is a fag who DDoS's people over getting their position told over a videogame/getting "griefed" (assuming MC, lol)

    Well, here you go.

    First off, login to your skype account. Pretty basic, right? Just like the rest of this tutorial. @andybprak must not know how to do something basic, much less tell me the definition of DDoS.

    Secondly, click the Tools option and click options.


    Third, switch to Advanced and click on Connection.


    Fourth, change your incoming connections port to 9050. Check Use port 80 and 443 for additional incoming connections.

    Fifth, set the dropdown to HTTPS.
    For Host, type 198.46.136.142, and enter the Port to 8080.
    If Enable Proxy authentication is checked, uncheck it.

    If uPnP is checked, be sure to uncheck this. If it is un-checked, leave it that way.

    Check "allow direct connections to your contacts only".


    Will look like this when done:


    Now restart your computer, congratulations. You're now hidden from Skype resolving fuckwits. Be sure to laugh at them when they can't grab your IP.


    SIDE NOTE: This may take awhile to kick into effect, but it DOES work, as you can see from the screenshot above. Don't bitch if it's not instantly saying "no IP".
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 07-20-2015 at 11:41 PM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  2. #2
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    everyone knew this.
    also it doesnt take a while for it to kick in. it starts the second you sign out and sign back in.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    everyone knew this.
    also it doesnt take a while for it to kick in. it starts the second you sign out and sign back in.
    I know. I've had a kid fuck it up and claim it "doesnt kick in till hours later" even though he had just done something wrong. Basically some people fuck shit up but it still ends up working after they try again later.

    The whole I reason I posted this is because
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    @andybprak told me to do this, as he is a fag who DDoS's people over getting their position told over a videogame/getting "griefed" (assuming MC, lol)
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  4. #4
    RaidBoosting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    good method tyhanks

  5. #5
    rabadons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Happy
    Probably wrong section, still useful anyway. That's pretty fucked up btw
    My Contributions:

    [Release] Osu! Multi Tool v0.3d (Hotfix 30/07)
    [Release / Source] Osu! Basic SpinScript
    [Release] Osu! Spinbot v2.2.1 (Standalone)

    ================================================




  6. #6
    TonyMane()'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3ncrypted
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    168
    Thanks
    3,998
    My Mood
    Amused
    nice ty for sharing

  7. #7
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    What IP is it connecting to? (I might be wrong about this) but I don't want my Skype traffic going through some random proxy.

  8. #8
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,798
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,634
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post
    What IP is it connecting to? (I might be wrong about this) but I don't want my Skype traffic going through some random proxy.
    ^ this ...





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (07-24-2015)

  10. #9
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    shit method doesnt work against people who know what they're doing
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Skype resolvers
    By revird1634 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 11:51 AM
  2. Protect Your Self From Skype Resolver & DDoS
    By [SMA] Paradise` in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 03:47 PM
  3. Anti-Skype resolver?
    By mrghettocraft in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 08:44 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 04:17 PM