Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,195
    My Mood
    Lonely
    InFamous totally


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  2. #32
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Responses to some games said here, too lazy to mention posters

    Bioshock Infinite - too much clusterfuck happening at once, too lazy to go back to understand it; first and second did a better job of storytelling
    Spec Ops - "you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
    Mass Effect 3 - simplistic shit of pick a color
    Metro 2033/LL - irrationality of fear, stupidity, ignorance, bigotry, etc in humans
    CoD franchise - 'MURICA

    I thought someone might've said The Last of Us

    Video games is a great form of storytelling medium, but I've yet had one hit me in the feels, or at least I don't remember one atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Dee (07-24-2015)

  4. #33
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Responses to some games said here, too lazy to mention posters

    Bioshock Infinite - too much clusterfuck happening at once, too lazy to go back to understand it; first and second did a better job of storytelling
    I had to play it twice to understand everything, the first time was just me finding the pieces of the puzzle. The second run-through was putting them together.

    Here it is explained for you and everyone else who didn't understand it because it was indeed a 50kg pile of info thrown at you in the last few bits of gameplay.

     

    Dewitt makes a choice to either accept or refuse baptism after the battle at Wounded Knee

    In one universe he refuses, becomes a pinkerton who sells his daughter, and leads the Vox Populi rebellion to a bloody victory over Comstock

    In another he accepts baptism, changes his name to Zachary Hale Comstock, and teams up with the female scientist to create Columbia

    Due to heavy experimentation Comstock becomes infertile and is unable to have kids

    With help of the female scientist, Comstock then makes a deal with (the still fertile) Dewitt from the other universe to get a biological daughter. (In Dewitt’s universe the scientists was born a male and the two scientists get together as “twins” after the ability to link universes is learned)

    At the last second Dewitt changes his mind and tries to call off the deal, resulting in baby Elizabeth (or or “Anna” as in Anna Dewitt: AD) losing part of her finger in a portal tear during the exchange (this also gives rise to her powers)

    In order to hide the truth Comstock has the twins killed with their own portal machine in a way that makes it look like an accident

    The twins are then scattered throughout the “multiverse”

    The twin brother regrets his actions and convinces his sister to take Booker to the Columbia universe in order for Booker to reclaim his daughter and for the twins to right their wrong

    In the process of crossing universes Booker forgets who he is and creates false memories of his purpose: “bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt”

    *game begins*


    So in order to stop the loop and the Columbia events in ALL universes, Dewitt must be killed before he makes the choice of baptism. This way he cannot become either Comstock or Booker--- which also means that the events of Bioshock infinite never happened, and that Elizabeth didn’t drown Dewitt. The end result would most likely be the scene shown after the credits.


    • The booker we play is probably the 122nd booker, this can be seen in the coin flip results and the code to start the jet in order to get into Columbia in the beginning is 1-2-2
    • The reference to the original Bioshock near the end could be that Bioshock is perhaps one of the alternate outcomes: Dewitt becomes both Atlas and Ryan.
    Last edited by Dee; 07-24-2015 at 05:40 AM.



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  5. #34
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Swae View Post


    I had to play it twice to understand everything, the first time was just me finding the pieces of the puzzle. The second run-through was putting them together.

    Here it is explained for you and everyone else who didn't understand it because it was indeed a 50kg pile of info thrown at you in the last few bits of gameplay.

     

    Dewitt makes a choice to either accept or refuse baptism after the battle at Wounded Knee

    In one universe he refuses, becomes a pinkerton who sells his daughter, and leads the Vox Populi rebellion to a bloody victory over Comstock

    In another he accepts baptism, changes his name to Zachary Hale Comstock, and teams up with the female scientist to create Columbia

    Due to heavy experimentation Comstock becomes infertile and is unable to have kids

    With help of the female scientist, Comstock then makes a deal with (the still fertile) Dewitt from the other universe to get a biological daughter. (In Dewitt’s universe the scientists was born a male and the two scientists get together as “twins” after the ability to link universes is learned)

    At the last second Dewitt changes his mind and tries to call off the deal, resulting in baby Elizabeth (or or “Anna” as in Anna Dewitt: AD) losing part of her finger in a portal tear during the exchange (this also gives rise to her powers)

    In order to hide the truth Comstock has the twins killed with their own portal machine in a way that makes it look like an accident

    The twins are then scattered throughout the “multiverse”

    The twin brother regrets his actions and convinces his sister to take Booker to the Columbia universe in order for Booker to reclaim his daughter and for the twins to right their wrong

    In the process of crossing universes Booker forgets who he is and creates false memories of his purpose: “bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt”

    *game begins*


    So in order to stop the loop and the Columbia events in ALL universes, Dewitt must be killed before he makes the choice of baptism. This way he cannot become either Comstock or Booker--- which also means that the events of Bioshock infinite never happened, and that Elizabeth didn’t drown Dewitt. The end result would most likely be the scene shown after the credits.


    • The booker we play is probably the 122nd booker, this can be seen in the coin flip results and the code to start the jet in order to get into Columbia in the beginning is 1-2-2
    • The reference to the original Bioshock near the end could be that Bioshock is perhaps one of the alternate outcomes: Dewitt becomes both Atlas and Ryan.
    Thank you for telling me this.

  6. #35
    Zubrila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    110
    The walking dead / The last of us / Metro Last light / and probably Life is strange.
    Did i helped you somehow? Press that Thanks button..

  7. #36
    Hycron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA V CASH DROPS // OPEN
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    617
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Most of the Assassin's Creed series touched me to such a point I actually became quite the believer in such a secret order hahah.
    Metal Gear Solid and also the Last of Us was.. jheez.
    Sleeping Dogs was pretty good too, didn't affect me too much emotionally but the story was pretty decent nonetheless. Felt good when I finished the game, like you lean back and just go "Yeah... that was good."
    » Vᴇʀɪғɪᴇᴅ ﹢ Tʀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ GTAV﹣O Cᴀsʜ Dʀᴏᴘ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ «


    Dɪᴅ I ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ﹖ Iғ sᴏ﹐ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ .

  8. #37
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Swae View Post
    I had to play it twice to understand everything, the first time was just me finding the pieces of the puzzle. The second run-through was putting them together.
    Here it is explained for you and everyone else who didn't understand it because it was indeed a 50kg pile of info thrown at you in the last few bits of gameplay.
    Ok, that made a bit more sense, but it still doesn't explain why it would be a feel-worthy story though
    Also as mentioned before the clusterfuck at one time in the end only made it worse than what it should've been
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #38
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Ok, that made a bit more sense, but it still doesn't explain why it would be a feel-worthy story though
    Also as mentioned before the clusterfuck at one time in the end only made it worse than what it should've been
    I guess it comes down to the person. The point as to which everyone feels is amazing is how the story had so many twists and turns.
    The girl you've been protecting the whole game, with your only goal to give her to the guy who promises to get rid of the debt for the girl.
    The whole story, you don't realise until the end that she is you daughter. The fact you've been protecting her the whole game just to give her away and then you find out she's your daughter makes you get a sort of connection between you and the girl.

    Then the tricky part comes in, the fact the story has multiple dimensions in itself is a mindfuck, and a good one.
    You are Zachery comstock in one world, you are a Pinkerton in the other, and then in the end you have to be killed before you get the oppurtunity to pick to be baptized or not... So in itself the events of the game never happened. You never found elizabeth, you never killed comstock, you never had a daughter... and this is where at the end of the game you hear crying sounds, with booker hoping elizabeth is still real, and alive in the current universe. He goes in to check if she is there, the girl he had this awesome adventure with, and one he loves. He runs in the room, see's the cot, runs over to it and then the end credits hit. We will never know if she was in the cot or not, meaning booker could or could not have a beautiful daughter named Elizabeth.

    That's my most interesting feels points, sorry if I sound like I'm explaining it too much. And yes, it is a lot of information to take in one go



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  10. #39
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Swae View Post
    I guess it comes down to the person. The point as to which everyone feels is amazing is how the story had so many twists and turns.
    The girl you've been protecting the whole game, with your only goal to give her to the guy who promises to get rid of the debt for the girl.
    The whole story, you don't realise until the end that she is you daughter. The fact you've been protecting her the whole game just to give her away and then you find out she's your daughter makes you get a sort of connection between you and the girl.

    Then the tricky part comes in, the fact the story has multiple dimensions in itself is a mindfuck, and a good one.
    You are Zachery comstock in one world, you are a Pinkerton in the other, and then in the end you have to be killed before you get the oppurtunity to pick to be baptized or not... So in itself the events of the game never happened. You never found elizabeth, you never killed comstock, you never had a daughter... and this is where at the end of the game you hear crying sounds, with booker hoping elizabeth is still real, and alive in the current universe. He goes in to check if she is there, the girl he had this awesome adventure with, and one he loves. He runs in the room, see's the cot, runs over to it and then the end credits hit. We will never know if she was in the cot or not, meaning booker could or could not have a beautiful daughter named Elizabeth.

    That's my most interesting feels points, sorry if I sound like I'm explaining it too much. And yes, it is a lot of information to take in one go
    As interesting as it is, it still doesn't explain why it'd be a feel worthy story
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #40
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    As interesting as it is, it still doesn't explain why it'd be a feel worthy story
    Then it comes down to personal opinion at this point. If you find a game which has a good story make sure to tell me


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    As interesting as it is, it still doesn't explain why it'd be a feel worthy story
    Then it comes down to personal opinion at this point. If you find a game which has a good story make sure to tell me


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    As interesting as it is, it still doesn't explain why it'd be a feel worthy story
    Then it comes down to personal opinion at this point. If you find a game which has a good story make sure to tell me



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  12. #41
    Transferred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    442
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    saddest endings ever:
    Metal gear solid
    Red dead redemption
     
    (main character get's shot by his brother or something i forgot)

  13. #42
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,159
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    397
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Call of Duty Franchise.
    Assassin's Creed Series
    Life is Strange
    The Wolf Among Us
    And probably more but I just can't get anything else in my head cuz nexus being attacked!

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  14. #43
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    My life.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  15. #44
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    saddest endings ever:
    Metal gear solid
    Red dead redemption
     
    (main character get's shot by his brother or something i forgot)
    If you're on about RDR then I have to agree here, I completely forgot about this game. Thanks for reminding me



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  16. #45
    LittleRoxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,873
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hm, iI would have to say The Last Of Us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. which game you played the most?
    By Denelf² in forum General
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 08:09 AM
  2. Don't you love the feeling of being a lagger
    By Viktor in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 07:39 PM
  3. [Discussion] Which new ability do you like the most?
    By hihihi13579 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 11:54 AM
  4. you know the feeling?
    By bludskull00 in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 11:16 AM
  5. What game do you hate the most?
    By kiling4u in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:01 AM