Thread: New Mouse

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Congratulations, a pro gamer mouse for you to use when you're moderating the Other MMORPG section.
    Having a good mouse doesn't make you good gamer, it helps but doesn't make you a pro. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MAN.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Doesn't look like a professional badass
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    congratz for the new mouse looks good

- Molot -
    |PM|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Almost thought it was a roccat mouse haha :x
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. - Sun Tze

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Congratulations, a pro gamer mouse for you to use when you're moderating the Other MMORPG section.
    pretty sure my app was removed bc someone said i made an account to thank myself or some shit like that lol love how mine is the only one that gets reported im pretty sure Hunter reported it as well, that kid needs to learn to stay in his own business.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

pretty sure my app was removed bc someone said i made an account to thank myself or some shit like that lol love how mine is the only one that gets reported im pretty sure Hunter reported it as well, that kid needs to learn to stay in his own business.
    I am sure MPGH wouldn't just remove someone's application because one person reported it, you probably done something. Try to ask @Liz by PM'ing her.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

I am sure MPGH wouldn't just remove someone's application because one person reported it, you probably done something. Try to ask @Liz by PM'ing her.
    i mean hunters a donor and i guess trustworthy. he also hates me and gets suspicious over me super easy. i had 1 less thank than him so maybe he was scared hehehhe lol jk about the scared part xD but ehh if they dont want me being minion then im not gonna keep trying, no means no lol no point in bothering liz to find out why i was deleted.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Pretty Sure My App Was Removed Bc Someone Said I Made An Account To Thank Myself Or Some Shit Like That Lol Love How Mine Is The Only One That Gets Reported Im Pretty Sure Hunter Reported It As Well, That Kid Needs To Learn To Stay In His Own Business.
    IPs were checked.

You thanked yourself. Almost everyone else was thanked by reputable users. And Liz doesn't really care about thanks when it comes to apps. But whatever, say what you want to say.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

IPs were checked.

You thanked yourself. Almost everyone else was thanked by reputable users. And Liz doesn't really care about thanks when it comes to apps. But whatever, say what you want to say.
    i didnt thank myself lol tell me what account was 'mine'
    only account you guys should think is mine is Chairlegz but that is my cousins, you can even see that his ip is also logged in from other places because well he has his own home obvi, we just have been in the same house before and we both ahve mpgh accs, just saying that to clear confusion and well bc why would i thank myself on an app lol... thanks dont count as votes or anything.. Liz determines it, not the thank count.

Thanks

i didnt thank myself lol tell me what account was 'mine'
    only account you guys should think is mine is Chairlegz but that is my cousins, you can even see that his ip is also logged in from other places because well he has his own home obvi, we just have been in the same house before and we both ahve mpgh accs, just saying that to clear confusion and well bc why would i thank myself on an app lol... thanks dont count as votes or anything.. Liz determines it, not the thank count.

MPGH probably wouldn't pick you because you scammed someone, whether you refunded them or not is a different story. The fact that you scammed tells them how trustworthy you are and whether they should trust you with this responsibility. Also applying for staff (minion) and having CS doesn't fit in well, I know there are staff that have CS but they are old staff and well known staff. So we both know you won't be picked but these are some things you can improve on next time you apply for minions, also I see hunter will most likely be the new minion, so try not to hold too many grudges againt him because you being a CS and him being a minion makes your chances of getting bant even higher.
    Just a friendly advice
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH probably wouldn't pick you because you scammed someone, whether you refunded them or not is a different story. The fact that you scammed tells them how trustworthy you are and whether they should trust you with this responsibility. Also applying for staff (minion) and having CS doesn't fit in well, I know there are staff that have CS but they are old staff and well known staff. So we both know you won't be picked but these are some things you can improve on next time you apply for minions, also I see hunter will most likely be the new minion, so try not to hold too many grudges againt him because you being a CS and him being a minion makes your chances of getting bant even higher.
    Just a friendly advice
    i think psychotic will also be a minion if they do end up picking 2

Thanks

i think psychotic will also be a minion if they do end up picking 2
    Meh I am just guessing from the popularity of the people that are getting vetoed.

(I know that's not how Liz chooses but those people are likely candidates)
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Meh I am just guessing from the popularity of the people that are getting vetoed.

i had one less thank than hunter when mine was deleted lol i guess thats why he got suspicious althought none of em accounts were mine.
    but im guessing psychotic will get it too bc he is former staff :P

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I Didnt Thank Myself Lol Tell Me What Account Was 'Mine'
    Only Account You Guys Should Think Is Mine Is Chairlegz But That Is My Cousins, You Can Even See That His Ip Is Also Logged In From Other Places Because Well He Has His Own Home Obvi, We Just Have Been In The Same House Before And We Both Ahve Mpgh Accs, Just Saying That To Clear Confusion And Well Bc Why Would I Thank Myself On An App Lol... Thanks Dont Count As Votes Or Anything.. Liz Determines It, Not The Thank Count.
    Whatever, idc. Nice mouse though, I guess. And I hope you can clean up your typing.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Sick looking DP.

Where is it from?
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. - Sun Tze

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast