Then maybe you got 32bit operating system, for some reason it doesn't work for them.
Even familiar landscapes will
reveal a different kind of beauty
if you change your viewpoint.
Where these new encounters
and new bonds will lead you...
Such dazzling golden days.
I, too, look forward to
what I might behold.
You need to change the "5" key for activation to something else like "home" this would fix the issues for desktop and laptop people.
using the 5 key dose nothing for me.
windows 7 laptop 64bit. please fix.
Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck
I'm not responsible if you get banned.
1. Use a bypass for Game Guard.
2. Use any available injector. Like this one: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-injector.html
3. Run the game, it should auto inject.
4. Create a Prison Break - Survival room.
5. Make sure you have M67 in nade slot one.
6. Make sure the picking nade key is 4 in settings. It is by default.
7. Hold "5" key for auto F5 build in(In room lobby). Although it isn't like AVA PLAYER's one.