Thread: Menu Base.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 163
  1. #91
    Skaterforeva1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Up your ass
    Posts
    921
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok im now getting a error sayin cannt open detours.lib im just now getting it

    nevermind fixed that by myself as well
    Last edited by Skaterforeva1; 07-29-2011 at 08:18 PM.




    ^Suck it!

  2. #92
    dllbaseII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Integrais e Derivadas
    Posts
    963
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Chatty
    this menu is so beautifull . i loved it ,thank you

  3. #93
    maneater4122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    can some one help me with this?

  4. #94
    TheRealVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    -51
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Busy
    very great base actually i think ive used something like this one before (: D: and its kindve noob friendly but not fully DX
    Raging On CA Under VB-ReBoRn

  5. #95
    gellin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    25
    Why the fuck didn't you credit me you stupid cunt, it's clearly a shitty modification from the menu that was in my VIP base.

    cock stain

  6. #96
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,290
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by gellin View Post
    Why the fuck didn't you credit me you stupid cunt, it's clearly a shitty modification from the menu that was in my VIP base.

    cock stain

  7. #97
    jeffhardy745's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    now i can make a menu hack thnx to you and cool menu

  8. #98
    dllbaseII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Integrais e Derivadas
    Posts
    963
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Chatty
    for me, this is the best click menu
    .


    Skype:
    MPGH.dllbaseII

  9. #99
    racardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Another Planet
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    c:\users\ricky\music\valkyrie injector\new folder\files.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory

    getting that error any idea

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to racardo For This Useful Post:

    phooj (08-05-2011)

  11. #100
    phooj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .................:::::::::::::::::::::::::|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    3
    Help? The Menu dosnt show.

    Yup

    I had it too so BS >

    1>------ Build started: Project: kokdso, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1> Menu.cpp
    1>c:\users\Noob\downloads\menu base (2)\menu base\files.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
    1> Main.cpp
    1>c:\users\Noob\downloads\menu base (2)\menu base\files.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
    1> Hacks.cpp
    1>c:\users\Noob\downloads\menu base (2)\menu base\files.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
    1> Generating Code...
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
    Last edited by phooj; 08-05-2011 at 06:02 PM.

  12. #101
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Fucking leechers dont thank

  13. #102
    UGodly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/645501-ugodly.html
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    1> Menu.cpp
    1> Main.cpp
    1> Hacks.cpp
    1> Generating Code...
    1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48 referenced in function __catch$?Render@cMain@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z $0
    1>c:\users\***\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\Hacks 2011\Debug\Hacks 2011.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

    Help please

  14. #103
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by phooj View Post
    Help? The Menu dosnt show.

    Yup

    I had it too so BS >

    1>------ Build started: Project: kokdso, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1> Menu.cpp
    1>c:\users\Noob\downloads\menu base (2)\menu base\files.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
    1> Main.cpp
    1>c:\users\Noob\downloads\menu base (2)\menu base\files.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
    1> Hacks.cpp
    1>c:\users\Noob\downloads\menu base (2)\menu base\files.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory
    1> Generating Code...
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
    I get same error.
    I've added the d3dx9.h to the project and it still gives me the same error -_-

  15. #104
    FailHacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    444
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    49
    you can't just #include "d3dx9.h", the file is not built in the compiler hence you must add the JUNE 2010 SDK include files to your project.... i've answered this before in a thread, go look around
    Last edited by FailHacker; 08-08-2011 at 01:12 AM.
    Legen...wait for it...dary







  16. #105
    IHaxYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HaxLand
    Posts
    937
    Reputation
    -18
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
    you can't just #include "d3dx9.h", the file is not built in the compiler hence you must add the JUNE 2010 SDK include files to your project.... i've answered this before in a thread, go look around
    Don't worry I fixed it.
    I had a brain fart -_-

    1>Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
    1>C:\Users\-\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\----\Release\-----.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

    Now I get this -_-
    Last edited by IHaxYou!; 08-08-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast