I'm willing to sell my Adventure Quest account due to the fact that I quit playing this game. My last time playing it was back in 2011 when I became a Guardian. I lost interest in the game and wish to sell it off for however much money I can get. I have a REALLY good stat build, with 200 Endurance, 180 Strength and level 10 in almost every single class.
It is currently a Necromancer, Dracopyre and in the Aerodu clan.
Here are a list of item(s) my character has
- Blade of Awe
- Celestial Mana Staff (Best Mana Staff to heal MP with, has the power of a Level 133 Weapon)
- Level 126 Custom Sword aligned to Light Element (Has a powerful special, 30% chance of Paralysis)
- Level 132 Lurid Malevolence: Darkness weapon, with a 4 hit special, 2 Dark, 2 Fire, with a 70%+ chance to cause enemy to self harm
- Level 114 Zale Broadsword: Energy Weapon, can paralyse enemies
- Level 125 Patriot Blade: Fire Weapon *RARE* Has a powerful 2 hit special which causes -20 to hit to the enemy
- Level 126 Zombie Master Axe: Wind Weapon BTH% can be increased from 16% to a maximum of 26% with its special effect. Special Attack is 7 hit and very powerful.
- Level 132 Harvenger G: Ice weapon, has a powerful 2 hit special which occurs frequently
- Level 124 Blade of Nerus: Water Weapon, has 2 special attacks, one which deals 2 Hits of Void, another is a 4 hit Water attack.
- Insightful Ultraguardian Plate: Best Armor, increases the damage of ALL your weapons to 100+ depending on the element modifier of the monster. I've managed to deal 1,033 Damage with Custom Weapon to Nightmare Queen.
- Dragonslayer: I've unlocked ALL the skills as I'm Level 10. Can come in useful against dragons.
- Necromancer Cloak: Undead Mutant and Giant deal good damage with ALL my weapons. It is worth to keep.
- Level 120* Algern's Carapace: Turns all your attacks to darkness attacks; has a VERY POWERFUL Life drain skill for only 97 SP.
- Anti-Guardian Plate: Have it as a souvenir, DarkBow is good.
- Truphma Suit: Its good for defending against Earth monsters; attack is a 3 hit and often very powerful. My sole intention was to purchase this as souvenir, merely filing up a slot.
- Epic Healing Pants: Armor is useful to heal HP
- Horo-Show Void Vigilante: Great Ice Defense, comes with a POWERFUL Ice attack which deals 500 Damage frequently. Has 2 hits. Rare.
- UltraGuardian Shield: Decreases all your Element Modifiers drastically. Good for all round defense
- Aegis: Rare, but can be triggered and become VERY powerful.
- Grim Totem: I had the full set before, but this is good against Dark Monsters.
- Defender Leader's Shield: Good against Earth Monsters. If equipped with Truphma Suit, it will have a 25% Earth Modifier.
- Shadowslayer Shield: Great Earth and Darkness Defense
- Elite Dragonslayer Shield: Adjusts the Element Modifier Accordingly
- Horo-Show Void Vindicator: Great Ice defense, can absorb enemy attacks and add to your SP. Combine with whole set and Synergise to get a Defense bonus.