Thread: aqw new ps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    xmaino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    aqw new ps

    25.161.124.199/game up most of the time enjoy Made by Me

  2. #2
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What is this? Private server?

  3. #3
    Pillows and Poo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    What is this? Private server?
    Yes it's a private server.

    xmaino how are we supposed to join it? There's no link and by the looks of it is that a hamachi ip address?


    ---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xmaino View Post
    25.161.124.199/game up most of the time enjoy Made by Me
    Oh it's the new type.


    ---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

    What the hamachi network name?

  4. #4
    BobbertZhubert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MOTHER RUSSIA
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sorry, but I don't really know much about Private Servers. Whats the point of them? What do you use them for? Can't you get easily banned for using them? Thanks.

  5. #5
    TheFrikinAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Failing College
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Sorry, but I don't really know much about Private Servers. Whats the point of them? What do you use them for? Can't you get easily banned for using them? Thanks.
    Do they even have any connection to the actual game??

  6. #6
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,195
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,154
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Sorry, but I don't really know much about Private Servers. Whats the point of them? What do you use them for? Can't you get easily banned for using them? Thanks.
    The point of them is most commonly to make the game easier and more fun than the original. It is supposed to give players a chance of getting cool items which they have never stood a chance of getting before But, it changes, so I'm unsure about this private server.
    You can't get banned for using them because it has no connection to the actual game.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Do they even have any connection to the actual game??

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    TeamRocketExec (07-31-2013),TheFrikinAsian (07-31-2013)

  8. #7
    thebigbang20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    881
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    The point of them is most commonly to make the game easier and more fun than the original. It is supposed to give players a chance of getting cool items which they have never stood a chance of getting before But, it changes, so I'm unsure about this private server.
    You can't get banned for using them because it has no connection to the actual game.
    https://twitter.com/Shish_AE/status/359808560856694784

    This says otherwise... I'd just be careful about playing on a private server.

  9. #8
    axey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How are you going toget banned?!? theresno connection to the game you are just making a new acc. I can have 30+diff names and they wont know a thing about me

  10. #9
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by axey123 View Post
    How are you going toget banned?!? theresno connection to the game you are just making a new acc. I can have 30+diff names and they wont know a thing about me
    This exactly, there is no chance at all of you being banned.
    Also, how are we meant to join?

  11. #10
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,195
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    This exactly, there is no chance at all of you being banned.
    Also, how are we meant to join?
    You are mean't to use LogMeIn Hamachi to join. It's kind of complicated, but you just need to get the hang of it :P

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Shish_AE/status/359808560856694784

    This says otherwise... I'd just be careful about playing on a private server.
    He's half truthful, half untruthful.
    How you could ever possibly get banned:
    -You use the same username on the private server as you do in the normal game.
    -(THE DANGEROUS ONE) It is possible for AE to ban your IP address from the game. You don't want this to happen!
    I don't know if this can be avoided, because IP addresses can be seen/tracked easily on hamachi to my knowledge. But I'm not 100% certain.

    Take note that some private servers don't use Hamachi, they're probably the safest ones and they're easier to access, but you might find the domain name to the server changes a lot, like with HiddenProject.
    Also, let's be honest, do you think AE can be bothered to employ staff just so that they can go around private servers looking for people to ban? It's very unlikely. Especially on small time private servers like this one (No offence but it's only just started).

    Hope I could help a little If any wants to correct me on anything, feel free, because times might have changed and I've missed up on stuff.

  12. #11
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    You are mean't to use LogMeIn Hamachi to join. It's kind of complicated, but you just need to get the hang of it :P



    He's half truthful, half untruthful.
    How you could ever possibly get banned:
    -You use the same username on the private server as you do in the normal game.
    -(THE DANGEROUS ONE) It is possible for AE to ban your IP address from the game. You don't want this to happen!
    I don't know if this can be avoided, because IP addresses can be seen/tracked easily on hamachi to my knowledge. But I'm not 100% certain.

    Take note that some private servers don't use Hamachi, they're probably the safest ones and they're easier to access, but you might find the domain name to the server changes a lot, like with HiddenProject.
    Also, let's be honest, do you think AE can be bothered to employ staff just so that they can go around private servers looking for people to ban? It's very unlikely. Especially on small time private servers like this one (No offence but it's only just started).

    Hope I could help a little If any wants to correct me on anything, feel free, because times might have changed and I've missed up on stuff.
    Isn't tracking someones IP illegal?
    Also, about the username thing.. I don't think that's a legitimate reason to ban someone, many people can come up with usernames such as 'pure,' 'epic' or 'darkness' (Just used those as an example)

  13. #12
    zerobrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    615
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    Isn't tracking someones IP illegal?
    Also, about the username thing.. I don't think that's a legitimate reason to ban someone, many people can come up with usernames such as 'pure,' 'epic' or 'darkness' (Just used those as an example)
    Not if you agreed to let them do it :l.

  14. #13
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    Not if you agreed to let them do it :l.
    I don't think logging into a private server allows them to do that.

  15. #14
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,195
    Reputation
    455
    Thanks
    4,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
    I don't think logging into a private server allows them to do that.
    I don't think that you even need to track them.
    Previously, when I have used Hamachi servers, I could see every single persons IP which has been connected. I'm not sure if it's the same anymore as I have said, but I knew everyones xD
    They can also track your IP, if necessary. If you are badly breaking game rules. It happened to my friend, he couldn't access the game even if he made a new account. He was promoting all sorts of AQW hacks/trains and that was the result. I've already been threatened because of my youtube channel, but it hasn't happened, instead they banned all of my accounts.

    The username is also unlikely like you say, but let's say my main character on AQWorlds was Oliboli8769. (Which it's not), then I go onto a private server and use the same name (It's already a pretty unique name) and then let's say, that member of staff googled me... I would be screwed.

  16. #15
    Chobits''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I don't think that you even need to track them.
    Previously, when I have used Hamachi servers, I could see every single persons IP which has been connected. I'm not sure if it's the same anymore as I have said, but I knew everyones xD
    They can also track your IP, if necessary. If you are badly breaking game rules. It happened to my friend, he couldn't access the game even if he made a new account. He was promoting all sorts of AQW hacks/trains and that was the result. I've already been threatened because of my youtube channel, but it hasn't happened, instead they banned all of my accounts.

    The username is also unlikely like you say, but let's say my main character on AQWorlds was Oliboli8769. (Which it's not), then I go onto a private server and use the same name (It's already a pretty unique name) and then let's say, that member of staff googled me... I would be screwed.
    I doubt the staff would check every player on a PS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trading AQW acc for a fairly New Member ACC LVL 20<
    By Dave's Sheep #3 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 11:54 PM
  2. [Release] new free aqw item
    By joshmary in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 09:10 AM
  3. new stuff in aqw 0 AC
    By justincharles in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 04:10 PM
  4. [Discussion] nonthing new on aqw
    By joshmary in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:21 PM
  5. Trading AQW acc for a fairly New Member ACC LVL 20<
    By Dave's Sheep #3 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 06:20 PM