Thread: Banned xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OneNineFour View Post
    Fuck u noobs blaming Melodia for his trainer he coded that shit. Using his precocious time. And u noobs who cant even code a calculator mock him by me thats pure disrespect...
    I may be the newbie here but it seems experience does not make you smarter. To wit:

1. Running your mouth how you are doing and kissing the coders' ass as if he needs your defense is shameful and only makes you look like a suck up hoping for sympathy hacks. So cut the NetEmo and turn down the feelings dude. Seriously.

2. Hahaha...dude, "precocious" means a sexually active child, usually a little girl. I seriously doubt you were meaning the lolita factor in your post but I found it hilarious that you don't even know how to spell "precious" but can sit there, talk shit and call other people noobs. Perhaps a check in your overactive emotions and your mouth is in order? While you are at it, learn some grammar and get your own head right before you run your mouth and call someone a noob. Punctuation would be a plus. Learn it.

3. Calling people "noobs" just because you disagree with them or their position makes YOU the noob and a bigger one no less. It just shows you are too emotional, have no capacity for grandeur or grace and can't handle conflict and certainly incapable of forethought, respect, courtesy and modesty. In effect you are exactly the very noob you ran your mouth on. Ironic isn't it?

PS: Save your breath and your mouth as well with your replies because I said all I needed to say to you here and won't reply to you after this. I had the last say on it and your words are just extra. Keep in mind, fools will be fools and blame coders for their stupidity and carelessness that got them banned. By getting emotional and reactive, you just showed how much of a noob and emo kid you are. Try checking your emotions - and your grammar - before you hit that reply button because you did not resolve ANYTHING. Cheers!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by May0nayZ View Post
    I may be the newbie here but it seems experience does not make you smarter. To wit:

1. Running your mouth how you are doing and kissing the coders' ass as if he needs your defense is shameful and only makes you look like a suck up hoping for sympathy hacks. So cut the NetEmo and turn down the feelings dude. Seriously.

2. Hahaha...dude, "precocious" means a sexually active child, usually a little girl. I seriously doubt you were meaning the lolita factor in your post but I found it hilarious that you don't even know how to spell "precious" but can sit there, talk shit and call other people noobs. Perhaps a check in your overactive emotions and your mouth is in order? While you are at it, learn some grammar and get your own head right before you run your mouth and call someone a noob. Punctuation would be a plus. Learn it.

3. Calling people "noobs" just because you disagree with them or their position makes YOU the noob and a bigger one no less. It just shows you are too emotional, have no capacity for grandeur or grace and can't handle conflict and certainly incapable of forethought, respect, courtesy and modesty. In effect you are exactly the very noob you ran your mouth on. Ironic isn't it?

PS: Save your breath and your mouth as well with your replies because I said all I needed to say to you here and won't reply to you after this. I had the last say on it and your words are just extra. Keep in mind, fools will be fools and blame coders for their stupidity and carelessness that got them banned. By getting emotional and reactive, you just showed how much of a noob and emo kid you are. Try checking your emotions - and your grammar - before you hit that reply button because you did not resolve ANYTHING. Cheers!
    Wonderful post, love it! hehe

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Perma ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Perma ban
    Who do you want to get Perm. Banned? o.0

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by May0nayZ View Post

Nice first post!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by niezny
    Mely if you think with your mely you will be cool, so you are wrong.
    You are the one that is trying to look cool there, I just sign my posts with the Alias you know me as, As simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by R4WR
    Melodia! Your trainer got me banned! You could've said that it wasnt VaC Proof.
    It was clearly said, Clearly Labeled, And said 900 Times over the 50+ Pages of my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmar View Post
    You must be retarted or something look at this:
    [img]https://o.imm****/hI2.png[/img]
    Next time I will do a color-changing text that flashes and sparkles, Or a big pop-up, And I am sure they will still complain.
    Thanks for the screenie

Quote Originally Posted by soul176 View Post
    roolllllffff Melodia fails again
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNineFour View Post
    Fuck u noobs blaming Melodia for his trainer he coded that shit. Using his precocious time. And u noobs who cant even code a calculator mock him by me thats pure disrespect...
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
    Don't blame Melodia for getting banned :|
    Show some respect instead for making a public Trainer!!
    Thanks.
    They just don't give a shit about public coders, They think everybody owes them everything. Lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post

Wonderful post, love it! hehe
    Lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmar View Post
    Nice first post!
    Useless.

--->

Some people may just be stupid, But I still don't undersntand why they can't simply accept they have done something wrong, And that they lack intelligence for fuck's sake.

READ before using
    READ before complaining
    READ before asking dumb questions.

It ain't that hard, Isn't it, Goddamnit ?

Thank You,
    Love,
    Mely
    Love You All~

Thanks
    so.... if im caught using an esp hack its a 2 week ban or permanant????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hey i just uploaded the VAC bypass unbanner why dount u try it???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    such a Sh*t i also got banned its so lol if i naow start mw2 it spins round and says cheat detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I think this has been answered. Please note that VAC bans cannot be unlifted... unless you have a new cd-key.

/closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12