Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    tom95ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Can i be found if i Hijacked someones steam account?

    What u guys think? What might me the consequences? should i give it back?

  2. #2
    tom95ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Crappy
    anyone? yeah btw i would trade mw2 for counter strike.

  3. #3
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    If the guy can prove his account got Hijacked, And get it back, And that they can check and see you Hijacked it, The main account used on your PC will probably get closed, They don't like to work for fun.
    Love You All~

  4. #4
    tom95ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    If the guy can prove his account got Hijacked, And get it back, And that they can check and see you Hijacked it, The main account used on your PC will probably get closed, They don't like to work for fun.
    kk thx. i dont have any other account. im just worried about getting found and pay loads of money.

  5. #5
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tom95ek View Post
    kk thx. i dont have any other account. im just worried about getting found and pay loads of money.
    They can't really force you to pay without the approval of a Judge / Without more info on you, I think.

    Okies, But account stealing is kinda Low anyways.
    Love You All~

  6. #6
    tom95ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    They can't really force you to pay without the approval of a Judge / Without more info on you, I think.

    Okies, But account stealing is kinda Low anyways.
    yep but they can get my ip adress thats all they need. after that boom... lawyers, jugdes...idk. u think so?

  7. #7
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    They don't really care I think.
    Love You All~

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    tom95ek (04-19-2010)

  9. #8
    tom95ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    They don't really care I think.
    u pretty sure?

  10. #9
    JOHNNYBOY!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You know, you can get an IP changer and have ur ip address change every 5 seconds if you wanted to. just look for them they are spread throughout MPGH and a lawyer or a judge could not rack in enough money for them to do so, so id say youd have nothing to worry about except being banned(use the ip changer and you wont)
    Last edited by JOHNNYBOY!; 04-19-2010 at 12:35 AM.

  11. #10
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYBOY! View Post
    You know, you can get an IP changer and have ur ip address change every 5 seconds if you wanted to. just look for them they are spread throughout MPGH and a lawyer or a judge could not rack in enough money for them to do so, so id say youd have nothing to worry about except being banned(use the ip changer and you wont)
    Don't talk about what you don't know.

    They certainly won't pursue you as they don't care, And this would coast them money, And they really freaking don't care, as the accounts bhought the games, So they made money, No need to lose some.

    But an IP changer won't save you at all, As steam Have your Hardware ID ( HWID ), Mac Address, Etc, So don't play smart thinking a simple IP change can hide you from them.
    Love You All~

  12. #11
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    so...ur ''vac disabler'' here and a few other things were a virus to steal accounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by tom95ek View Post
    anyone? yeah btw i would trade mw2 for counter strike.
    we dont want hijacked accounts that will be reported as hijacked so the one who gave a CS for it loses MW2

    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Don't talk about what you don't know.

    They certainly won't pursue you as they don't care, And this would coast them money, And they really freaking don't care, as the accounts bhought the games, So they made money, No need to lose some.

    But an IP changer won't save you at all, As steam Have your Hardware ID ( HWID ), Mac Address, Etc, So don't play smart thinking a simple IP change can hide you from them.
    yep

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (04-19-2010)

  14. #12
    HACKINGPIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    82
    Steam doesnet give a fuck really, many of my accounts have been hacked into and banned, and passwords changed. All that stuff. Steam just says shit to get you out of their face.

  15. #13
    oblamakia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How new are you guys to STEAM? i've been a steam member since 03, listen, steam isn't gonna do shit, if the guy asks for his account back and has proof, hell get it back, otherwise, he cant do shit, dont worry about your other accounts, nothing is going to happen.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:40 PM
  2. d3dx9.h can nver been found!!
    By zatchbell3 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 05:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:52 PM
  4. steal someones warrock account!!
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:57 AM
  5. Can i get the steam account gen???
    By domin8666 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:45 AM