Thread: Applications..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 134
  1. #91
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,878
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by homesick1337 View Post


    that was only to piss off someone else that applied




    After you, that is.
    yea sure .

  2. #92
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,763
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am here now just to wait for the answer for who ho get the Minion.
    If I don't get it I guess I can move on.

    But if I get it I will stay and enjoy work in the CoD section.

    Well, I will be gone for around 1 week from now.
    So I guess I won't be able to check. (I will use my phone to see but...)

    So good luck every one.

    I migh see you guys again.
    I migh not see you again.

    Have a wonderful life until the minion is choosen.

    Take care have fun.
    (No, I still want to get minion if you wonder that. I am just pritty sure I won't get it now.)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #93
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,878
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    I am here now just to wait for the answer for who ho get the Minion.
    If I don't get it I guess I can move on.

    But if I get it I will stay and enjoy work in the CoD section.

    Well, I will be gone for around 1 week from now.
    So I guess I won't be able to check. (I will use my phone to see but...)

    So good luck every one.

    I migh see you guys again.
    I migh not see you again.

    Have a wonderful life until the minion is choosen.

    Take care have fun.
    (No, I still want to get minion if you wonder that. I am just pritty sure I won't get it now.)
    You are NOW pretty sure?

  4. #94
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,098
    My Mood
    Angelic
    maybe they should pick someone who has been active in this section know this section and is an active user

    like myself

    or @Heartview

    not someone that has never been active in this section
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  5. #95
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,878
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    maybe they should pick someone who has been active in this section know this section and is an active user

    like myself

    or @Heartview

    not someone that has never been active in this section
    It's not like Hearview was active here all the time. As B4M said no1 can get a editor position and be famous by caving on COD. Anyways, Heartview won this.

  6. #96
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,098
    My Mood
    Angelic
    but he was active before in this section...
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  7. #97
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    It's not like Hearview was active here all the time. As B4M said no1 can get a editor position and be famous by caving on COD. Anyways, Heartview won this.
    Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what the editor is for? Because saying that just because I have it that I cant be active in other sections is pretty absurd.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #98
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,878
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what the editor is for? Because saying that just because I have it that I cant be active in other sections is pretty absurd.
    B4M said it whatever.

  9. #99
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    No general offense to anyone else but way way way back in the day day day of the people who applied all I remember is @cgallagher21 and @lobie @Gyongytyuk and @Edlmann
    (unless some people got name changes >>). The rest have just came recently for Minion. @Heartview I never remember seeing you active in COD maybe it was the times when I was inactive, so I have no opinion on that. Personally I'd choose lobie
    Last edited by Insane; 07-14-2011 at 03:19 PM.

  10. #100
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,878
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    No general offense to anyone else but way way way back in the day day day of the people who applied all I remember is @cgallagher21 and @lobie (unless some people got name changes >>). The rest have just came recently for Minion. @Heartview I never remember seeing you active in COD maybe it was the times when I was inactive, so I have no opinion on that. Personally I'd choose lobie
    u no remember me? Umm wait I can still remember ur old name, just wait a lil..

  11. #101
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    @Huey Freeman

    Did you get a name change?

    EDIT: I have a feeling you did :S
    Last edited by Insane; 07-14-2011 at 03:24 PM.

  12. #102
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,878
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    @Huey Freeman

    Did you get a name change?
    Believe it or not but I am AcE.bu50t, jbubblepop
    @Insane

  13. #103
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    @Huey Freeman

    Yes I remember you.

    And I see you remember me

  14. #104
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,878
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,875
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    @Huey Freeman

    Yes I remember you.

    And I see you remember me
    You remember that summer? I really enjoyed COD at those times. It was active like General now days.

  15. #105
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,763
    My Mood
    Angelic
    well, I have wasted almost all the time I have been on MPGH in the CoD section. Think its soon around 1 year now. (or atleast 1/2 year) so now I feel no one see me... Just be or? Well good luck to every one.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Not a valid win32 application
    By terence in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 06:52 AM