Thread: HOSTING

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,882
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,877
    My Mood
    Doh

    HOSTING

    i need to host a private match but when i give to a friend my IP address then it says:
    Unable To Connect To The Host.

    need a full tut...
    please!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Your NAT is Strict or you haven't port forwarded.
    Look at some of our tutorials.

    /Marked as Solved

  3. #3
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,882
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,877
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Your NAT is Strict or you haven't port forwarded.
    Look at some of our tutorials.

    /Marked as Solved
    Stop Marking My Threads as Solved...
    i dont ask you how to host a game...but how to play with a friend in private match using:
    Code:
    connect <IP>

  4. #4
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    Stop Marking My Threads as Solved...
    i dont ask you how to host a game...but how to play with a friend in private match using:
    Code:
    connect <IP>
    What do you want me to do? Let this thread fill with spam, the same responses?
    You never said "how do" you said you get an error. And usually that error means you CANT host!
    connect <ip> is how you join a game
    and if they can't join you, you can't host
    So unless you provide a diligent question it stays solved

  5. #5
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,882
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,877
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    What do you want me to do? Let this thread fill with spam, the same responses?
    You never said "how do" you said you get an error. And usually that error means you CANT host!
    connect <ip> is how you join a game
    and if they can't join you, you can't host
    So unless you provide a diligent question it stays solved
    ok bro......whatever you want..............

  6. #6
    rkaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OPEN RIGHT NOW!! <--- ADD MPGHRKAF
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    1,633
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    ok bro......whatever you want..............
    he's right u know, u or ur friend has a restricted NAT thats why he cant join, nothing more to it

  7. #7
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pff, dont call people bro, they're not your Bro's

Similar Threads

  1. New Dedicated Host & Upcoming Events!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
  2. Free File Hosts
    By Paolo1993 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:33 PM
  3. [Trading] Host prenium maps (not auto start) for:
    By slyshot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 02:42 PM
  4. What kind of server should we host?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:21 PM