basically i can load mods that someone else has made. however
when i try to alter of change some of the codes in the gscs ( yes i do know gsc coding ) and then add the gscs to an archive, it doesn't load afterwards. + i rename the extension .iwd
1. i extract the iwd that i downloaded
2. i go into which gsc i want to mod
3. i save the gsc
4. i add the folders back into an archive and then rename the extension .iwd
5. i place my folders back in the 'mods' folder
6. i go into private match (in pre-game lobby, not actually starting the game) and type into the console: fs_game mods/RSE; meaning smartbots
7. start the game, wait for mods to load....BAM nothing.
edit: just unzipped the iwd and then put it back into an iwd without changing any code and it still doesn't load
any help here guys?
ps: it does work when i don't tamper with the iwd.