I hacked my rank to levl 70 presige 10, now I wants my rank back since everyone call me hacker....
I followed all these steps.
1) Start CODMW2 1.0.169, Go in Lobby, then Alt-Tab
2) Start EAM and PSE Editor
3) Make sure that the EAM Folder Patern is Correct in the EAM.ini
4) Click on Export ( This will create your playerstats.txt in the same folder of EAM )
5) Open PSE, Then Load your Playerstats.txt that you just Exported with EAM
6) Edit the XP,Kill, Presitge, and BLABLABLA
7) Press the Save Button in PSE so it will Save the new stats on the Playerstats.txt
8) Go on EAM, and Press the Import Button
9) If it said that it was Imported correctly, Go back in-Game
10) Go in Barracks look at your stats, IF THEY ARE CHANGED, ALT-TAB and Closes EAM AND PSE THIS IS EXTREMLY IMPORTANT YOU MIGHT GET BAN IF VAC DETECT THOSE SOFTWARE OPEN WHILE YOUR SEEKING FOR A SERVER.
11) Now Find a Game or simply make a Private Matche on a Random Maps then Exit it... This will make Steam Cloud save the new Stats..
But after my rank had changed, i closed my EAM and PSE, played a private match and restart MW2, but it jumps back again. ((((((
Everytime!!!! help me please...
To reset (deleted) your stats without the help of EA, make sure MW2 is not running and navigate to (default):
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players
...and delete the two .stat files.
Then navigate to (default):
C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\(some numbered folder)\(some numbered folder)\remote\
And delete the two files residing in that folder. These file names will differ between each player / Steam account
(Taken from Don-Diablo credits to him)
The Following User Says Thank You to eeyaz For This Useful Post: