Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    This thread about CF being dead is going on for about 6 months is just too ironical.
    The Privilege of the Dead is not to Die more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
    The game isn't bad. It has very nice game-mods which at the time I still had fun playing without them but it is a huge plus, sure you can say VIP weapons are too overpowered and it might be true but I find it a challenge to try and work around them, you can still kill them and I don't believe its such a big deal most of them can't even use it correctly, the only thing is its wall-bang power.. just don't make yourself a target.
    You can scream SPOP is an unfair character but you are a few clicks away of buying it yourself so what is the issue? Although it is thinner it is also taller, and even then, I never had problems with it I think this is just people trying to find excuses to justify their mistakes and to make them feel better about their non existence skill level. Not to mention you can get almost all ZP weapons playing Biohazard mod, especially the new map.. you get a weapon every round.
    And for fuck sacks this is supposed to be a game where you pick it up and relax, you don't go full competitive in the middle of a S&D in such a arcade game, and it will never be.
    Fuck sakes*? Well... I like your defense, but over the years, as an early player, the game is 70% dead according to last year.
    Servers aren't that full, or they decreased the limit, becuase the game, they're trying for more events which take long
    They're trying to give small amount of ZP crates, but I believe it's just too late, everybody just gave up on their funds for ZP since it's an advantage
    Anyways, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post

You were always a bad father. I would sneak out at night just to sucks cock just to feed your family
    And see now you're not even following in my footsteps
    Good job dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dora couldn't find my dick because it was in your ass.

Sorry swiper, no swiping.

Thanks
    Okay now now now,Everybody thats complaining about noobs really shouldn't talk.Cause EVERYONE who played the games was once a noob,so what if the games has noobs in it ?They are just gonna be pro just like you guys.And hackers ? Yeaa am sure 90% of you hacked AT LEAST once(no offend)Remember the days when zombie modes came out like 2013? ALL the game was hacking in Biohazard and Unreath.and to be honest i used to hack too,it was kinda fun to hack that days tho.remember when there were 1 hacker in each team they used to use the shoot through wall THAT was fun.And if you really hate hackers its fine now you don't find them alot like in the past.and uk4 and uk1 servers are most of time full (depends on your time)so you can play and its NOT dead yet.It all depends on the GMs
    I wanna add more but my friend just came and told me to play football lol
    Cheers
    ---------------------------------------------
    Am back.Now i think we can all agree that the crossfire section on this site is dead,proof ? .You can see that page the date is the same 1 WHOLE page was full in 1 day .Now its really rare to see a post,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Proof.png  

Last edited by Nojoj; 06-09-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    NA is not dead. Servers all full of players

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567