Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    “I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Good Job man this will help alot... ty

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I will post some rewiews soon....
    Scammed Account with silver BAr ( 1st lt )
    on CrossFire... damn!

Threadstarter
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMaxMan View Post
    I will post some rewiews soon....
    I'll See
    Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    From what I've seen these reviews are all biased and unreliable

Threadstarter
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GunDealer View Post
    From what I've seen these reviews are all biased and unreliable
    Tell That To Hero And Wolf
    Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'll post a ruger mini 14 review later...

Game Manager
    Please follow us on:
    Trust list: omarmaged818
    Trade without MM: 1
    Trade succeed: 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post

Tell That To Hero And Wolf
    I would have quoted wolf too but apparently he hasn't posted in this thread D:

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Stickied...
    Add more gun reviews to the list if you can find any.
    Unfortunately, the reviews that I've seen on this thread have been biased and unreliable for the most-part, which makes them near useless because even the slightest thing wrong with them and the entire review becomes questionable.

Thanks
    I would have quoted wolf too but apparently he hasn't posted in this thread D:

Unfortunately, the reviews that I've seen on this thread have been biased and unreliable for the most-part, which makes them near useless because even the slightest thing wrong with them and the entire review becomes questionable.
    Most of them are opinion based and first thoughts. Basically the general feeling of when you wield the gun. It's said from a persons perspective, not by fact most of the time. You look at someone reviewing a gun, and they basic give their side of the story of it; to sum it all up. It's exactly how people to their reviews here. It doesn't mean it's true to what they say, some people might overexagerate, pull a few loose ends, etc - but it's a personal review. It's what they think about the gun. Since it's what they think about the feeling of the gun, then it's not our choice to question; because the might think differently from what you might think.

I find it unreliable too sometimes. I generally do some of my reviews off references, guides, etc. But mostly I love doing reviews off my own mind because I find it to be easier to express. I don't think I'm right, but I don't think I'm wrong either in my own sense.

Everything is biased when it comes to reviews; people will disagree, some people won't. In my opinion, the only things that aren't biased and should be true stated facts are generally gun damage, reload time, firing rate, etc. Those are the things that shouldn't be biased. They can easily be tested and be given an approximate range or number. Biased would equal stuff like looks of the guns, comparisons to a certain gun accuracy/spray pattern, etc; because it's something you can't really "test" - Looks; obviously your opinion. Comparisons to other guns; You have different feelings and opinions with other guns. Accuracy and spray pattern: Ex. Some people think handling the AK is hard because of the spray pattern, and some people don't find it hard. It's all opinions.

Remember, what you might think is different from what other people may think. A lot of people here love the reviews people give; biased or not. People know it's biased, but they're happy to read them and hopefully get a good impression of the gun and may consider trying them out one day.

Last edited by Hero; 11-07-2011 at 08:38 PM.

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Most of them are opinion based and first thoughts. Basically the general feeling of when you wield the gun. It's said from a persons perspective, not by fact most of the time. You look at someone reviewing a gun, and they basic give their side of the story of it; to sum it all up. It's exactly how people to their reviews here. It doesn't mean it's true to what they say, some people might overexagerate, pull a few loose ends, etc - but it's a personal review. It's what they think about the gun. Since it's what they think about the feeling of the gun, then it's not our choice to question; because the might think differently from what you might think.

I find it unreliable too sometimes. I generally do some of my reviews off references, guides, etc. But mostly I love doing reviews off my own mind because I find it to be easier to express. I don't think I'm right, but I don't think I'm wrong either in my own sense.

Everything is biased when it comes to reviews; people will disagree, some people won't. In my opinion, the only things that aren't biased and should be true stated facts are generally gun damage, reload time, firing rate, etc. Those are the things that shouldn't be biased. They can easily be tested and be given an approximate range or number. Biased would equal stuff like looks of the guns, comparisons to a certain gun accuracy/spray pattern, etc; because it's something you can't really "test" - Looks; obviously your opinion. Comparisons to other guns; You have different feelings and opinions with other guns. Accuracy and spray pattern: Ex. Some people think handling the AK is hard because of the spray pattern, and some people don't find it hard. It's all opinions.

Remember, what you might think is different from what other people may think. A lot of people here love the reviews people give; biased or not. People know it's biased, but they're happy to read them and hopefully get a good impression of the gun and may consider trying them out one day.

I've seen wrong information given, for instance in one of the posts I believe it was said that the ak-camo does more damage and has a faster reload than the regular ak-47, which is completely wrong, because in fact the reload is the exact same and the damage is the same within 1-2 points.

The review ^that was in wasn't from your nor Wolf, however I've seen similar things like that in reviews done by you two.

I wouldn't have commented about it had I not seen what are supposed to be facts but was actually wrong and misleading information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nice
    but search on youtube for reviews on other guns

Thanks
    I've seen wrong information given, for instance in one of the posts I believe it was said that the ak-camo does more damage and has a faster reload than the regular ak-47, which is completely wrong, because in fact the reload is the exact same and the damage is the same within 1-2 points.

The review ^that was in wasn't from your nor Wolf, however I've seen similar things like that in reviews done by you two.

I wouldn't have commented about it had I not seen what are supposed to be facts but was actually wrong and misleading information.
    That statement about the AK Camo is untrue... Like you said. Even I don't agree with it. It's just an AK with an added skin and extra bullets... All I believe is the AK Gold has higher power or accuracy. The scope has better Accuracy for it's scope(obviously), AK-Silver holds the same traits as the AK Camo, etc. - You get the point.

I'll think about what you said and next time I'll make my reviews better and more in-tact. Thanks for pointing that I had misleading stuff. Next time I'll look deeper into weapon information use it to improve my future reviews.

But remember, like I said: Not all information given has to be based on facts. Some are opinion based; like looks, etc. You get the point.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

That statement about the AK Camo is untrue... Like you said. Even I don't agree with it. It's just an AK with an added skin and extra bullets... All I believe is the AK Gold has higher power or accuracy. The scope has better Accuracy for it's scope(obviously), AK-Silver holds the same traits as the AK Camo, etc. - You get the point.

I'll think about what you said and next time I'll make my reviews better and more in-tact. Thanks for pointing that I had misleading stuff. Next time I'll look deeper into weapon information use it to improve my future reviews.

But remember, like I said: Not all information given has to be based on facts. Some are opinion based; like looks, etc. You get the point.
    The AK-Gold does not have higher power (outside of 1-2 points), I can't comment on the accuracy because I don't test that.

Yes I do realize there are some opinion based things such as your "first thoughts" on weapons and other things of that nature, and it's all fine and dandy with me if you include that in your reviews, just try and make sure the facts are correct and make sure to clearly distinguish between your personal opinion and the facts.

And you seem to be a reasonable person, I'm surprised to find a person like yourself on these forums.

Thanks
    The AK-Gold does not have higher power (outside of 1-2 points), I can't comment on the accuracy because I don't test that.

Yes I do realize there are some opinion based things such as your "first thoughts" on weapons and other things of that nature, and it's all fine and dandy with me if you include that in your reviews, just try and make sure the facts are correct and make sure to clearly distinguish between your personal opinion and the facts.

And you seem to be a reasonable person, I'm surprised to find a person like yourself on these forums.
    Alright, I'll use that suggestion for my reviews.

I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.
    I treat everyone equally, basically. Just because I'm a minion doesn't mean I can treat everyone lower than me with disrespect. Everyone is equal - fair and game.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Alright, I'll use that suggestion for my reviews.

I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.
    I treat everyone equally, basically. Just because I'm a minion doesn't mean I can treat everyone lower than me with disrespect. Everyone is equal - fair and game.
    Good, thank you. The more reviewers using real information the better. Where are you going to get your info may I ask?

I don't really even know what a minion is. I'm assuming it's the same thing as a moderator, but I don't really care considering the website you're moderating doesn't give you any extra credibility in my eyes.

Thanks
    Good, thank you. The more reviewers using real information the better. Where are you going to get your info may I ask?

I don't really even know what a minion is. I'm assuming it's the same thing as a moderator, but I don't really care considering the website you're moderating doesn't give you any extra credibility in my eyes.
    Your guides probably, FinalShotReviews on YT, etc. Just the general stuff.

And yes, Minion = Moderator.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast