Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    i will return it to my uncle tommorow
    LOL! Why???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Unless it's a chemical coolant, that PC will still overheat like a motherfucker. Plus, overclocking anything by Intel is just a terrible idea in the first place, considering that those motherboards are specifically designed to work more efficiently at a steady level, and the solder they use on the motherboard is not a high temp, so OC'ing that thing will make it overheat too quickly for Alienware's shitty ass water based coolant to deal with. The solder's going to become brittle and crack, and the motherboard is going to fry out.

ANYTHING ALIENWARE IS POINTLESS AND SHITTY. Alienware makes terrible computers.
    how do u know that AW makes terrible PC's @Lehsyrus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abel09 View Post
    LOL! Why???
    u didn't hear it will crash in 2 mounths and they told me that Alien Ware makes terrible PC's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Alien ware does make horrible pc´s that they deliver with semi.good hardware but with unreasable overclocks that end up to make the computer have a minor lifespan due to hardware meltdown :|.
    Good hardware 2 much overcloackd
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    That's simple. My PC cost 3200 to make. I built it last year. It's cheaper and yet still more than 4x faster than the newest Alienware piece of shit.

Alienware charges you for the NAME, not for what's inside the build. That's ALL. You can get a gigabyte mobo and OC it just as much as that i7 and it will last for years in comparison to the i7. Everyone who knows computers can tell you that. They setup your PC to be "as awesome as hell for gamers" but they also set it up to die on you, the worst part is I doubt the Alienware technicians know that the computers are setup to die

On top of all of this, a friend of mine got an Alienware Laptop and Desktop for Christmas last year. It was the best model they had out. The motherboard burned out in 3 weeks and they wouldn't let him trade it in, even though he had the warranty. They blamed him for the Overclocking when he ordered it already OC'd. Alienware sucks.

Go to Tigerdirect and Newegg and build your own rig. Also price check all the shit in that Alienware, you will see probably at leadt 1500 drop from the price.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i actualy had my hands on a alienware comp once a test trial if you will ... when i instaled aida64 it was giving me shitloads of warnings and OC´s were trew the roof thats when i understood alienware were crap :|
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks

That's simple. My PC cost 3200 to make. I built it last year. It's cheaper and yet still more than 4x faster than the newest Alienware piece of shit.

Alienware charges you for the NAME, not for what's inside the build. That's ALL. You can get a gigabyte mobo and OC it just as much as that i7 and it will last for years in comparison to the i7. Everyone who knows computers can tell you that. They setup your PC to be "as awesome as hell for gamers" but they also set it up to die on you, the worst part is I doubt the Alienware technicians know that the computers are setup to die

On top of all of this, a friend of mine got an Alienware Laptop and Desktop for Christmas last year. It was the best model they had out. The motherboard burned out in 3 weeks and they wouldn't let him trade it in, even though he had the warranty. They blamed him for the Overclocking when he ordered it already OC'd. Alienware sucks.

Go to Tigerdirect and Newegg and build your own rig. Also price check all the shit in that Alienware, you will see probably at leadt 1500 drop from the price.
    the proplem is i'm in egypt there is no such shops or malls there is computer shop and radio shack only @Lehsyrus

Thanks

the proplem is i'm in egypt there is no such shops or malls there is computer shop and radio shack only @Lehsyrus

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Alright I can see the problem here. Well I don't really know where you can get good parts without shipping being through the roof, I only know US, Canada, and UK sites I'll search around, try to find a website that sells computer parts and is close to your region. If that's not an option, the only suggestion I have left is to reset your Mobo so it's not OC'd as much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    LOL nice grats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    OMG why 2 post https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5520095
    Req/Close 1 Post
    All Mod
    Msg2Close

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i always thought alienware was good
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    it have cooler system
    Building your computer will be alot cheaper and better right?

“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Cool how much did it cost?

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Fuck Yer Bro WaterCooler or Fan?
    Life Is Simple , We Complicate It.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast