Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Cmon people, join my propaganda of vanishing these BRs from our servers.

  2. #17
    Athos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,648
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    352
    How do you will know who is a BR? Ping? Nah,some people has bad ping(as like me,150+). Language? Nah,some people learns some languages(as like me,english,spanish & portuguese,trying to learn russian)...don't be fucking racist & buy a life asshole,it's just a game.

  3. #18
    fckasdgcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    You're saying Br's are destroying the game you play, but in fact you are destroying theirs as well.
    Face the fact and live with it, online gaming community is like that, you can not put up with it then quit.
    I will kick any person that kick BR or anybody else without an appropriate reason.
    I've never had any problem with BR, maybe you just need to be nice to the rest of the world...

  4. #19
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    799
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Sure thing, nigga.

  5. #20
    antihacking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Just because you cant kill laggers , doesnt mean you have to kick them. You're the real noob.
    Dumb people.../Fp
    Quote Originally Posted by [[MightySaa0d]] View Post
    use C++
    it's newer version of C#

  6. #21
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by antihacking1 View Post
    Just because you cant kill laggers , doesnt mean you have to kick them. You're the real noob.


    Quote Originally Posted by fckasdgcas View Post
    You're saying Br's are destroying the game you play, but in fact you are destroying theirs as well.
    Face the fact and live with it, online gaming community is like that, you can not put up with it then quit.
    I will kick any person that kick BR or anybody else without an appropriate reason.
    I've never had any problem with BR, maybe you just need to be nice to the rest of the world...


    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    How do you will know who is a BR? Ping? Nah,some people has bad ping(as like me,150+). Language? Nah,some people learns some languages(as like me,english,spanish & portuguese,trying to learn russian)...don't be fucking racist & buy a life asshole,it's just a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Sure thing, nigga.
    Thanks for your sane comment

  7. #22
    bundoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    I am PT, and i don't ruin servers.

  8. #23
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by bundoso View Post
    I am PT, and i don't ruin servers.
    That's because PT != BR.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  9. #24
    antihacking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    That's because PT != BR.
    Yup.
    BR > PT



    @Jigsaw
    Dumb people.../Fp
    Quote Originally Posted by [[MightySaa0d]] View Post
    use C++
    it's newer version of C#

  10. #25
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by antihacking1 View Post
    Yup.
    BR > PT



    @Jigsaw
    So you're br?
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  11. #26
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,904
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,079
    Nexon should just region block them

  12. #27
    Seanyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I guess your just doing fire against fire. I may do this a few times but not a lot.... Besides usually they call me low pingers and then kick me.. I will decide to many join your "quest" but I really think it's just doing fire against fire...

  13. #28
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyyy View Post
    I guess your just doing fire against fire. I may do this a few times but not a lot.... Besides usually they call me low pingers and then kick me.. I will decide to many join your "quest" but I really think it's just doing fire against fire...
    It's not fire against fire, it's BR faggotness against BR faggotness

    But I appreciate you joining my propaganda. Together, we shall get rid of these bed bugs from our servers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Nexon should just region block them
    I really hope they do. I can't take this anymore.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-05-2011 at 05:09 PM.

  14. #29
    Seanyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    It's not fire against fire, it's BR faggotness against BR faggotness

    But I appreciate you joining my propaganda. Together, we shall get rid of these bed bugs from our servers.
    Well, why would you want to stoop so low into fighting them? Sure, they have their own server's now, yay now some too most of them will leave. There is really no point in doing this in my opinion.. Sure, it's not cool that they think you hack because you try or something.... But still, I say don't stoop that low. Just my opinion and maybe a few others, you'll get some people to follow you while other's won't.

  15. #30
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyyy View Post
    Well, why would you want to stoop so low into fighting them? Sure, they have their own server's now, yay now some too most of them will leave. There is really no point in doing this in my opinion.. Sure, it's not cool that they think you hack because you try or something.... But still, I say don't stoop that low. Just my opinion and maybe a few others, you'll get some people to follow you while other's won't.
    @Seanyyy Thanks for your excellently worded, mature comment. I am in complete agreement with everything you said. But you have to understand this is the BRs we are talking about. It will be extremely difficult to completely abolish them from our servers, but it's possible. And I am willing to try it, no matter how low I have to go (inb4ludacrisjoke).

    But I whole-heartedly appreciate and welcome your mature post. Only if all of MPGH was like that.
    Last edited by Bengali; 12-05-2011 at 07:10 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bengali For This Useful Post:

    Seanyyy (12-05-2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to get your own MW2 Dedicated Server
    By DonBruno in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 03:29 AM
  2. cod breaks, get's fixed, now alll mods are broken
    By euniqe in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:40 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:28 PM
  4. so now qestion is are u ready
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 09:33 PM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 12:44 PM