Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Post Basic things that you have to know in crossfire.

1)SPOP
    You've probably thought that the SPOP/Female characters are harder to hit because they are thin. However, there is no differance in the characters. Spops look smaller and they do ,
    but the hitboxes are the same. Therefore if you hit the thin air next to the SPOP, you will actually damage them. The truth is, this means that there are slight differences.

A) There is a smaller peak time because they 'look' smaller, you have less time to react to the SPOP.
    B) SPOP heads can be seen in smoke.
    D) Any psychological differences because you find it harder to shoot air.

2) Planting the bomb in GM.
    Why do so many people plant in the most 'hidden' places possible where they feel it is hardest to reach. eg. in the light in Lab A site, in the corner in Metro B site, in the water in Hackenkreuz
    A site. Why be so stupid? If your a ghost, your INVISIBLE. The best places to plant are in open space. Where you can bunnyhop and surprise people.

Planting the bomb in your favourite spot:
    B) Makes it harder for your team to approach the bomb
    C) Makes it easier for GR to defend the defuser

3) Made up Rules, Mindset, Mental Issues
    Many people in the game enjoy making up mental rules that handicap themselves or make them not want to improve. A few examples are:

A) Believing that being killed by a camper is their fault for being noob, when in reality campers are so easy to kill, it's their own fault for not checking their base.
    B) Complaining about ur bad team when in fact its the idea of being in team and support it that counts.
    C) Not using/complaining about certain guns. If someone manages to kill you with M12s/SL, there is no reason why they can't kill you with a different gun. Do not assume that because they are
    using that gun, that it is the gun they are best with.

4) Basic start of round placement (HM/MM)
    I notice many people back themselves into corners with many other people at the start of the round in the perceived most safest spots, e.g. Research Facility Hut,
    In the corner of the cage in Excavation, at the back of the tower in Tranquility, in the corner of A site in Port etc. This is one of the worst ways to start because of the different things
    that can happen.

A) You turn into a mutant and proceed to get shot at by the 2-3 humans standing around you
    B) Someone else turns into a mutant and mutates you because you have nowhere to run

The far more logical way is to stand at the edge of the camp spot, so that if someone does turn into a mutant you can shoot towards them/run away if need be. Or if you turn into a mutant
    you don't get trapped by humans.

5) Rule of empty spaces.
    This should the first thought when predicting where enemies are likely to be coming from. The rule is, enemies are more likely to be coming from empty spaces in the minimap.
    Think about it. They are less likely to be near any of your teammates because there are things that might happen if they do meet.

A) Your teammate kills opponent
    B) Your opponent kills teammate
    C) Either of them run away

It is very useful. try it, look at your minimap often, not just to see where your teammates are, but where they aren't and maybe put more focus into looking where they are going
    and see if someone of your teamates is dead or killed somebody.

THANKS FOR READING AND HOPE I HELPED YOU.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Amkay For This Useful Post:

A$IAN (01-03-2012),Ameer (01-03-2012),amooors (01-09-2012),asdkill2 (01-05-2012),aznd1t002 (01-02-2012),Cj Hok (01-06-2012),DaRk (01-04-2012),Delko DJ (01-02-2012),Fox (01-03-2012),omanor (01-05-2012),RamarulesAlt (01-03-2012),spmadboy (01-09-2012),_corn_ (01-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikesmeagol View Post
    1)SPOP
    You've probably thought that the SPOP/Female characters are harder to hit because they are thin. However, there is no differance in the characters. Spops look smaller and they do ,
    but the hitboxes are the same. Therefore if you hit the thin air next to the SPOP, you will actually damage them. The truth is, this means that there are slight differences.

A) There is a smaller peak time because they 'look' smaller, you have less time to react to the SPOP.
    B) SPOP heads can be seen in smoke.
    D) Any psychological differences because you find it harder to shoot air.

2) Planting the bomb in GM.
    Why do so many people plant in the most 'hidden' places possible where they feel it is hardest to reach. eg. in the light in Lab A site, in the corner in Metro B site, in the water in Hackenkreuz
    A site. Why be so stupid? If your a ghost, your INVISIBLE. The best places to plant are in open space. Where you can bunnyhop and surprise people.

Planting the bomb in your favourite spot:
    B) Makes it harder for your team to approach the bomb
    C) Makes it easier for GR to defend the defuser

3) Made up Rules, Mindset, Mental Issues
    Many people in the game enjoy making up mental rules that handicap themselves or make them not want to improve. A few examples are:

A) Believing that being killed by a camper is their fault for being noob, when in reality campers are so easy to kill, it's their own fault for not checking their base.
    B) Complaining about ur bad team when in fact its the idea of being in team and support it that counts.
    C) Not using/complaining about certain guns. If someone manages to kill you with M12s/SL, there is no reason why they can't kill you with a different gun. Do not assume that because they are

4) Basic start of round placement (HM/MM)
    I notice many people back themselves into corners with many other people at the start of the round in the perceived most safest spots, e.g. Research Facility Hut,
    In the corner of the cage in Excavation, at the back of the tower in Tranquility, in the corner of A site in Port etc. This is one of the worst ways to start because of the different things
    that can happen.

A) You turn into a mutant and proceed to get shot at by the 2-3 humans standing around you
    B) Someone else turns into a mutant and mutates you because you have nowhere to run

The far more logical way is to stand at the edge of the camp spot, so that if someone does turn into a mutant you can shoot towards them/run away if need be. Or if you turn into a mutant
    you don't get trapped by humans.

5) Rule of empty spaces.
    This should the first thought when predicting where enemies are likely to be coming from. The rule is, enemies are more likely to be coming from empty spaces in the minimap.
    Think about it. They are less likely to be near any of your teammates because there are things that might happen if they do meet.

A) Your teammate kills opponent
    B) Your opponent kills teammate
    C) Either of them run away

It is very useful. try it, look at your minimap often, not just to see where your teammates are, but where they aren't and maybe put more focus into looking where they are going
    and see if someone of your teamates is dead or killed somebody.

THANKS FOR READING AND HOPE I HELPED YOU.
    about the last one when u see where ur teammates die if u do that in GM they call u a hacker
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Threadstarter
    ilikesmeagol and always will...
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollLin View Post
    about the last one when u see where ur teammates die if u do that in GM they call u a hacker
    i know really :/ but anyways they wont be wrong cz we ARE posting on a hack site soo ... (A) haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Delko DJ For This Useful Post:

Amkay (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I just don't like the 3C ... I don't have any problem with other ppl using any guns except for the M12s .

Threadstarter
    ilikesmeagol and always will...
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by iHOP View Post
    I just don't like the 3C ... I don't have any problem with other ppl using any guns except for the M12s .
    i dont too but i'm pretty sure u saw ppl saying that ... :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    omg ive been telling people to look at their minimap when they play but no one does ><
    Challenges

Overcome them.

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This guide is nice. Fills in the questions some players have

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Is that spop section the same for all females in the game?

Thanks
    Good hints

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @ilikesmeagol and you can see STAR head in smoke too ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikesmeagol View Post
    yeh is true when i use DSR-1 there are all time a noob tell me noob dsr kick... omg is a gun i pay to buy it why i can't use?

3,640 visits since Jan 2, 2012 Like a Boss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @ilikesmeagol
    First, its good idea to hide the bomb in GM, i hided the bomb 1 times and the GR didnt found it in 1:30 ... FAIL
    And u can bhopp to the GR too, u can hear when they defusing...

The hero / mutant mode is true... anyway alot of times u cant reach this points because there are so many retard blocker...
    I use the easy way:
    -smoke grenade to the corner, and camping while they cant see me in the smoke...
    im avoided about 1000 mutant with this... xD
    Better if u have a mate, 2x time smoking...
    Last edited by rabir007; 01-02-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
    @ilikesmeagol
    First, its good idea to hide the bomb in GM, i hided the bomb 1 times and the GR didnt found it in 1:30 ... FAIL
    And u can bhopp to the GR too, u can hear when they defusing...

The hero / mutant mode is true... anyway alot of times u cant reach this points because there are so many retard blocker...
    I use the easy way:
    -smoke grenade to the corner, and camping while they cant see me in the smoke...
    im avoided about 1000 mutant with this... xD
    Better if u have a mate, 2x time smoking...
    wonder if we can somehow hack and increase the smoke time (how long it stays)
    Rep. Power: 112

A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @asdkill2 dsr1 is a noob gun

I completely agree with all the above listed. They're so basic but no one thinks about it. Although I do complain about my teams in pubs. . They're so bad. I carry the whole team. e8 all the way.

For the SPOP thing, people QQ about it too much even though it's "banned" from wogl. lawlcats. Personally I don't use it even though I have it but really, whenever I'm shooting down an SPOP there isn't a difference between a regular dude really. Just shoot the head/neck.

=_= so hard to explain what I want to say.
    Last edited by Pheles; 01-02-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    ... hi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast