Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    phillyfunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    24

    Is mlang.dll wall hack show xtrap or hack tool detected if out of date?

    normally if you use injector to hack, it will show hack tool detected and your account would get ban.
    but if only show xtrap error, then you can't even log in your account. they stop you before you log in. so your account would be safe.

    here is my question:
    if just use mlang.dll or any simple dll file, and put it in the cf folder and play
    in this case, if the hack file is out of date, will it show hack tool detected or xtrap?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Assassin's Creed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    1,397
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfunguy View Post
    normally if you use injector to hack, it will show hack tool detected and your account would get ban.
    but if only show xtrap error, then you can't even log in your account. they stop you before you log in. so your account would be safe.

    here is my question:
    if just use mlang.dll or any simple dll file, and put it in the cf folder and play
    in this case, if the hack file is out of date, will it show hack tool detected or xtrap?

    thanks
    well it depends...memory hacks dont show hack tool has been detected...a sure of this 99% i have never seen a memory hack showing hack tool has been detected....they get detected because of xtrap or new patch....but D3D most of the time show hack tool has been detected... and rarley xtrap error...and so as Menu hacks....so it depends..though


    ---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

    PS: all of these are called memory hacks:

    1- NoRecoil/NoSpread (100% Perfect)
    2- NoWepWeight
    3- NoChangeDelay ( I WILL FIX IT LATER)
    4- NoGrenadeDamage
    5- NoFallDamage
    6- C4Fast Plant
    7- C4Fast Defuse
    8- SeeGhosts (I REMOVED THE FAST SPEED OF THE GHOST)
    9-NoSniperZoom >ONLY M700
    10-SniperCrossHair
    11-OHK Sniper (Works on all Snipers 75%)
    12-Shotgun spread
    13-max range (Fixed 100%)
    14-gatling spread (When u are spraying with the gatling gun u Will Move Fast....U wont move Slow ALSO FIXED!)
    15-pistolspread (When u shoot with the pistol u will shoot FASTER!)
    16-noknockback
    17- NoReload (90% No Errors) >F10 (ON/OFF)
    18- CrouchSpeed (90% No Errors) F9 (ON/OFF)
    19-PlayerWireFrame >>>F2 Key ON/OFF
    20-NoWorld (F3 Key On/OFF)

    **-Weapon Hack:

    21- M16 > M4A1 Liberty
    22- M4A1 > M4A1Gold
    23- Grenade > Assassin's Grenade
     

    Contributer Since 20/2/2012
    MPGH Member Since December 2011

     





     

    offical thread> Assassin V15<

    To all People who thinks am a leecher,hate me,are jelly from me....
    Refer to this thread...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...stop-hate.html

  3. #3
    phillyfunguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    324
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    24
    so the wall hack you gave to me before is D3D hack? but it shows Out of Memory if play too long. that is not memory hack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post


    well it depends...memory hacks dont show hack tool has been detected...a sure of this 99% i have never seen a memory hack showing hack tool has been detected....they get detected because of xtrap or new patch....but D3D most of the time show hack tool has been detected... and rarley xtrap error...and so as Menu hacks....so it depends..though


    ---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

    PS: all of these are called memory hacks:

    1- NoRecoil/NoSpread (100% Perfect)
    2- NoWepWeight
    3- NoChangeDelay ( I WILL FIX IT LATER)
    4- NoGrenadeDamage
    5- NoFallDamage
    6- C4Fast Plant
    7- C4Fast Defuse
    8- SeeGhosts (I REMOVED THE FAST SPEED OF THE GHOST)
    9-NoSniperZoom >ONLY M700
    10-SniperCrossHair
    11-OHK Sniper (Works on all Snipers 75%)
    12-Shotgun spread
    13-max range (Fixed 100%)
    14-gatling spread (When u are spraying with the gatling gun u Will Move Fast....U wont move Slow ALSO FIXED!)
    15-pistolspread (When u shoot with the pistol u will shoot FASTER!)
    16-noknockback
    17- NoReload (90% No Errors) >F10 (ON/OFF)
    18- CrouchSpeed (90% No Errors) F9 (ON/OFF)
    19-PlayerWireFrame >>>F2 Key ON/OFF
    20-NoWorld (F3 Key On/OFF)

    **-Weapon Hack:

    21- M16 > M4A1 Liberty
    22- M4A1 > M4A1Gold
    23- Grenade > Assassin's Grenade
    Last edited by phillyfunguy; 02-08-2012 at 09:19 AM.

  4. #4
    Assassin's Creed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    1,397
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfunguy View Post
    so the wall hack you gave to me before is D3D hack? but it shows Out of Memory if play too long. that is not memory hack?
    dunno about the "out of memory" proplem...i get it 2 with Menu hacks...so any way...ya my wallhack is D3D hack..
     

    Contributer Since 20/2/2012
    MPGH Member Since December 2011

     





     

    offical thread> Assassin V15<

    To all People who thinks am a leecher,hate me,are jelly from me....
    Refer to this thread...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...stop-hate.html

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] the old mlang.dll still works after today patch!!!! i still can wall, why is that?
    By phillyfunguy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:07 AM
  2. [Release] They Patched mlang.dll? Try this ! Even better. Don't search. Try your Old HACK!
    By lilalphaxc in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 05:59 AM
  3. none of my dll hacks show up in game
    By killer121561 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 03:27 PM
  4. [HELP]kizz.dll wall hack.
    By dorkstick1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:32 PM
  5. [IJJI] QRFL.dll (wall hack/teleport)
    By Gabbb in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 09:40 PM