Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    ToXiC Coder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Doh

    Team Quad Recruit

    Hello guys Currently i am Looking for a coder in my team.. i want only one professional Coder.. I am not adding if some one says i want to join you gota tell me skills

    Mainly i am Looking for vB and CF EU coder. CF NA memroy.. or d3d menu/

    I am just adding one coder only Just one.

    because atm.. One space is left currenty we have 4 coder max is 5.

  2. #2
    MasterXxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Daring
    I Can Design D3D Menus and Relase Hacks Only !! Not Code -.-

  3. #3
    ToXiC Coder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterXxX View Post
    I Can Design D3D Menus and Relase Hacks Only !! Not Code -.-
    No thanks sir.
    If you can't code how can i believe you can make menu.

  4. #4
    MasterXxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post


    No thanks sir.
    If you can't code how can i believe you can make menu.
    I Can Show You >.<

  5. #5
    ToXiC Coder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterXxX View Post
    I Can Show You >.<
    L hope it's not paint I am talking about. D3d menu using c++/gees
    Anyways no thanks

  6. #6
    Яonaldø's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Busy
    Demanding Much.
    I Read All My Pms. And Vms.
    Thank Me if I Helped You...



    Gifts




     

     

     

  7. #7
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,323
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hold on, i never got to post in that other thread and i don't wanna bump it now so i'm posting it here.

    Revolving this,

    What are you on about? Entourage doesn't code.

  8. #8
    ToXiC Coder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Яonaldø View Post
    Demanding Much.
    omg.. dude what you got problem or what why does it matter to you.. you know that i really don't want you in my team Duh .. I don't accept.. jsut any1 who wants to join.. dude duh// to be in my team not so easy

    @Blaze
    He does.. code / anyways i gota give warning to Entourage and Zinister they haven't released any hacks yet.

    And yea... Swag.. he went back to Team Destry.

  9. #9
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,323
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post


    omg.. dude what you got problem or what why does it matter to you.. you know that i really don't want you in my team Duh .. I don't accept.. jsut any1 who wants to join.. dude duh// to be in my team not so easy

    @Blaze
    He does.. code / anyways i gota give warning to Entourage and Zinister they haven't released any hacks yet.

    And yea... Swag.. he went back to Team Destry.
    Are you shitting me? I've been in the CA section since 2010 and haven't seen him release anything .

  10. #10
    ToXiC Coder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    853
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    473
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post


    Are you shitting me? I've been in the CA section since 2010 and haven't seen him release anything .
    not really though he made cool menus and showed me.. and did you notice look at most hacks he gets credits /

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Team Quad Member. Recruit
    By ToXiC Coder in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 05:25 PM
  2. Team-Alpha RECRUITING!!
    By beroman in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. Team Alpha recruiting!
    By beroman in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:02 PM
  4. [Discussion] Team One Recruiting
    By puttinitinu6 in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 04:03 PM
  5. Team D3L. Recruit [CoD4/X360]
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:16 PM