Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Buy more is the key, I once spent 800,000 ZP on the M14 EBR...

Thanks
    aww my friend had the m14 ebr xmas in 2 crates

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

for the dude that told there was a trick i read the article and what he said was...

"Sorry to break it to you guys, but this article was not trying to tell you tricks for winning guns because there simply isn’t any. The Black Market is strictly luck based. No matter how other people put it, and how many people say the method worked the Black Market is luck not pattern or opening a certain number at a time. Unless you work for Crossfire, there is no way of calculating the probability or every crate. Even if you went ahead and opened 200 crates, it would still be hard to deduce because every crates possess that probability.
    All I’m trying to say is that the BM is all luck and despite many people saying they got it in the first 2 crates, that’s because they were damn lucky. Some people take 50 crates and get nothing, that’s just your bad luck. So don’t complain that the method someone told you didn’t work. It was your fault for believing them in the first place."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveFishies View Post
    LMFAO, you can say all luck you want. I did many times on crates, i spin at same thing and i won a lot, i won more than 15 crate guns XD
    What do you mean 'you can say all luck you want'? It is only, and it only is luck. It's like a lottery; there is no guarantee you're going to win. Why would Z8 or the makers of crossfire make some sort of exploit or trick? If they did do that, then everyone would be winning guns and they'd be losing money. Not sure where you're getting your information from. You 'think' you won more than 15 crate guns with your 'method', but in the end, it was simply your luck, not a trick or exploit. I spun at the same place for over 100 ZP crates before - nothing was rewarded. Simple enough to say; luck is the answer. Nothing else.

To sum it all up for the OP, it's all luck. Keep trying and eventually you'll get your weapon...

Quote Originally Posted by IloveFishies View Post
    Yes there is, Here is the link to it. Just keep on spinning at the spot every time where it says Guns. then eventually you'll get it, if you didnt get it then it means you're really a bad luck on crates D:
    Crossfire Black Market : What are The Tips and Tricks to Winning? : How Much Do I Spin | Gameolosophy
    Lol, looks like you didn't read that trickery article properly. Near the bottom of the article:

Sorry to break it to you guys, but this article was not trying to tell you tricks for winning guns because there simply isn’t any. The Black Market is strictly luck based. No matter how other people put it, and how many people say the method worked the Black Market is luck not pattern or opening a certain number at a time. Unless you work for Crossfire, there is no way of calculating the probability or every crate. Even if you went ahead and opened 200 crates, it would still be hard to deduce because every crates possess that probability.
    All I’m trying to say is that the BM is all luck and despite many people saying they got it in the first 2 crates, that’s because they were damn lucky. Some people take 50 crates and get nothing, that’s just your bad luck. So don’t complain that the method someone told you didn’t work. It was your fault for believing them in the first place.
    Troll article. xD

Answered + Closed.

Read this as well: https://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=39663
    Last edited by Hero; 03-12-2012 at 02:46 PM.

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12