Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,743
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,025
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Honestly, i think it would be better if it didnt sound like trash talk but actually proper english. Sounds more like authority instead of hearing trash from ur regular everyday person just my opinion

    someone like hero
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #17
    AeroNex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    Honestly, i think it would be better if it didnt sound like trash talk but actually proper english. Sounds more like authority instead of hearing trash from ur regular everyday person just my opinion

    someone like hero
    Well.. I understood him and felt it..

  3. #18
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,743
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,025
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroNex View Post


    Well.. I understood him and felt it..
    ehh...i understand it and feel it but...i feel the way its worded just makes me want to ignore him (probably due to the swears, and its weird that your telling haters to fuck off, you practically sound like one of them )
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #19
    dakr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    ehh...i understand it and feel it but...i feel the way its worded just makes me want to ignore him (probably due to the swears, and its weird that your telling haters to fuck off, you practically sound like one of them )
    I think you misunderstood. I wrote this thread because I see that too many people are deterred from coding by people who cannot handle themselves, and I also noticed people not showing respect to the senior coders who are only here to help the newer guys out. I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the wrong way to approach things and if you have something negative to say to a coder, keep it to yourself, while constructive criticism is perfectly fine and everyone needs it to better themselves.

    @Pikaboom

    Sorry for the language, but I was mad and was only speaking in the haters' language, otherwise they wouldn't understand

    @Scata

    Thank you for the "temporary" sticky, even though it is temporary I still appreciate that you took the time to do this for me. If you want me to clean it up a bit then just ask!
    Last edited by dakr54; 03-12-2012 at 09:22 PM.

  5. #20
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,085
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,031
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
    I think you misunderstood. I wrote this thread because I see that too many people are deterred from coding by people who cannot handle themselves, and I also noticed people not showing respect to the senior coders who are only here to help the newer guys out. I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the wrong way to approach things and if you have something negative to say to a coder, keep it to yourself, while constructive criticism is perfectly fine and everyone needs it to better themselves.

    @Pikaboom

    Sorry for the language, but I was mad and was only speaking in the haters' language, otherwise they wouldn't understand

    @Scata

    Thank you for the "temporary" sticky, even though it is temporary I still appreciate that you took the time to do this for me. If you want me to clean it up a bit then just ask!
    Well yeah, it's a temporary sticky. In a day or two I'm going to do a massive overhaul with every CF section's stickies, trying to clean it all up and put it into one massive thread so members don't have to scroll down as much to see releases.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #21
    DaRk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,896
    Reputation
    119
    Thanks
    3,969
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i agree too... theres always a fighting and raging in the source code section
    Especially @Assissin's Creed and @ToXiC Coder
    Last edited by DaRk; 03-13-2012 at 08:40 AM.

  7. #22
    Royku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    G-Force.dll
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    3,302
    My Mood
    Devilish
    agreed

  8. #23
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is the internet mate .
    A bunch of kids complaining for nothing .
    I still remember the time where there weren't even a hack and everyone complains about no hacks.
    Now that everything even people that aren't coders are making hacks everyone is complaining for having a lot of hacks .




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  9. #24
    CrossRaiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,586
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,212



    Just beautiful!

  10. #25
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,717
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,532
    There is something I must say( nothing personal against the minions ) But most of the currents minions can't code. If the minions knew at least what is a DWORD and how to use OLLYDBG we could get rid of all the leeching...

  11. #26
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,344
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,396
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I Agree 100%





    Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM




  12. #27
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    24,743
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    3,025
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
    This is the internet mate .
    A bunch of kids complaining for nothing .
    I still remember the time where there weren't even a hack and everyone complains about no hacks.
    Now that everything even people that aren't coders are making hacks everyone is complaining for having a lot of hacks .
    well its pretty much impossible to satisfy everyone, because something that makes someone happy, may tick someone else off
    Rep. Power: 112

    A business entrepreneur, blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and a psychonaut gamer in that order

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #28
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,085
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,031
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    There is something I must say( nothing personal against the minions ) But most of the currents minions can't code. If the minions knew at least what is a DWORD and how to use OLLYDBG we could get rid of all the leeching...
    SAYS MR.EX MINION.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #29
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,506
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    Honestly, i think it would be better if it didnt sound like trash talk but actually proper english. Sounds more like authority instead of hearing trash from ur regular everyday person just my opinion

    someone like hero
    Is this a good compliment or a bad compliment?

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  15. #30
    DaRk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,896
    Reputation
    119
    Thanks
    3,969
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    Is this a good compliment or a bad compliment?
    hero ahha.. i can't stop laughing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stop with the rainbows!
    By Luna.Tick in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:01 PM
  2. Stop With the threads
    By Funny-Man in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:47 AM
  3. Guys please stop with the SuperKnifes
    By TheAvenger in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 09:27 AM
  4. Stop with the "Fav Hacks?"
    By Fulfilled in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. Stop with the crappy hacks guys.
    By f4lloutdiablo3 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:11 AM