Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,506
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777

    The Official Royal Dragon Update Thread

    Cross Fire - Royal Dragon Update!


    The Royal Dragon Update is here!

    Please be patient during the patching process. You can automatically download the patch from the launcher and the game will update upon execution.

    Don't forget that we have tons of events going on in March!

    March Events
    Ghost Mode Madness - Collect 40 Melee Kills from March 16th to March 18th and receive a 7 Day Breath noise down item! Click here for the event page.

    Silent Soldier Ribbon - Play 30 hours of Ghost Mode in march on all servers and win an exclusive event-only ribbon! Track your hours on the event page!

    March of the Ghosts Tournament - Click here for the event rules and discussion.

    Cross Fire Film Awards - Submissions start at 1pm EDT March 16th and go until March 26th! Click here for the submission page and the rules!

    Royal Dragon Patch Notes!
    If you encounter any installation problems with the patch you may be required to uninstall the game and download a fresh copy from our downloader. For additional technical support problems please visit this thread.

    For a Visual Spoiler of the new weapons and map, please visit the official Royal Dragon Update page by clicking here.

    Mission System Updates
    You now have the ability to purchase a mission card from the in-game mall for the option of setting your own challenges for daily missions.

    Setting your own missions gives you the opportunity to decide how you want to play the game and what prizes (from a set selection of prizes) you want to earn each day.

    Setting your own missions can be completed in addition to the regular daily mission system. And gives you access to more prizes and rewards!

    To check this system out you can see the available missions and potential rewards by clicking the challenge button in the game lobby window. From there select the "change objective" option to change your mission and the rewards. In order to save the new mission however you will need to have a mission card available on the account.

    Mission cards can be purchased from the in-game in the items section.

    In addition to these changes, we have also updated the monthly rewards and the dog-tag rewards for the missions.

    New Weapons
    Royal Dragon Super Crate added!
    Permanent M4A1 Royal Dragon
    Permanent Mauser Royal Dragon
    Permanent Kukri Royal Dragon
    XM8 Spring added! - Dog Tag Reward
    Ruger Bisley added! - BM Coupon Exchange
    Wrench Melee weapon added! - BM Coupon Exchange
    Bronze Grenade added! - Monthly mission rewards
    New Items
    Leopard Bandana added! (+10% exp)
    Camo Bandana added!
    New Maps
    Elimination Map - EM Terminal added!
    FFA Map - FFA EagleEyes added!
    Improvements
    Improved the in game Character HUD when killed
    Improved the Exit screen to better show mission progress
    Improved some display stats on the end-game screen
    Fixed a display bug on the character profile with misaligned text for Escape stats
    Fixed a bug with the help texts in some ZM games
    Fixed a graphical spelling mistake with a banner sign on SnD Factory
    Fixed a HUD Display error with the Xeno Mutant kill feed
    Fixed a graphical error when viewing a model using the M16 A3 in third person

    New patch, new content.
    This is actually one of the more interesting ones I've seen in a while.
    Opinions?
    Last edited by Hero; 03-16-2012 at 12:12 AM.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  2. #2
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,905
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do want. I think all of the new weapons are nice. Especially the wrench


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  3. #3
    jeremycubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Can you put up the full patch notes please? @Hero
     
    TapOut*,J0ker4Hack, verno1, Weatherman, korn1231, Cymbalta, Nysm1, xDivinityx, ryakhawk, Naruton RD CF, and cnhawk

     
    Selling/Trading, Fox and KanyeEast


    Contact Information: MSN: jsr15@live.com

  4. #4
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,506
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremycubby View Post
    Can you put up the full patch notes please? @Hero
    I don't think they released the patch notes yet. They usually do it after the maintenance of the patch is finished. Also the Z8Games forum seems to be down due to the maintenance.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  5. #5
    jeremycubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes, I couldn't get on and I didn't know if you were able to because it has the link to the full patch notes but the forums are down for me.

    ---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

    @Hero
    The Royal Dragon Update is here!

    Please be patient during the patching process. You can automatically download the patch from the launcher and the game will update upon execution.

    Don't forget that we have tons of events going on in March!

    March Events
    Ghost Mode Madness - Collect 40 Melee Kills from March 16th to March 18th and receive a 7 Day Breath noise down item! Click here for the event page.

    Silent Soldier Ribbon - Play 30 hours of Ghost Mode in march on all servers and win an exclusive event-only ribbon! Track your hours on the event page!

    March of the Ghosts Tournament - Click here for the event rules and discussion.

    Cross Fire Film Awards - Submissions start at 1pm EDT March 16th and go until March 26th! Click here for the submission page and the rules!

    Royal Dragon Patch Notes!
    If you encounter any installation problems with the patch you may be required to uninstall the game and download a fresh copy from our downloader. For additional technical support problems please visit this thread.

    For a Visual Spoiler of the new weapons and map, please visit the official Royal Dragon Update page by clicking here.

    Mission System Updates
    You now have the ability to purchase a mission card from the in-game mall for the option of setting your own challenges for daily missions.

    Setting your own missions gives you the opportunity to decide how you want to play the game and what prizes (from a set selection of prizes) you want to earn each day.

    Setting your own missions can be completed in addition to the regular daily mission system. And gives you access to more prizes and rewards!

    To check this system out you can see the available missions and potential rewards by clicking the challenge button in the game lobby window. From there select the "change objective" option to change your mission and the rewards. In order to save the new mission however you will need to have a mission card available on the account.

    Mission cards can be purchased from the in-game in the items section.

    In addition to these changes, we have also updated the monthly rewards and the dog-tag rewards for the missions.

    New Weapons
    Royal Dragon Super Crate added!
    Permanent M4A1 Royal Dragon
    Permanent Mauser Royal Dragon
    Permanent Kukri Royal Dragon
    XM8 Spring added! - Dog Tag Reward
    Ruger Bisley added! - BM Coupon Exchange
    Wrench Melee weapon added! - BM Coupon Exchange
    Bronze Grenade added! - Monthly mission rewards
    New Items
    Leopard Bandana added! (+10% exp)
    Camo Bandana added!
    New Maps
    Elimination Map - EM Terminal added!
    FFA Map - FFA EagleEyes added!
    Improvements
    Improved the in game Character HUD when killed
    Improved the Exit screen to better show mission progress
    Improved some display stats on the end-game screen
    Fixed a display bug on the character profile with misaligned text for Escape stats
    Fixed a bug with the help texts in some ZM games
    Fixed a graphical spelling mistake with a banner sign on SnD Factory
    Fixed a HUD Display error with the Xeno Mutant kill feed
    Fixed a graphical error when viewing a model using the M16 A3 in third person
     
    TapOut*,J0ker4Hack, verno1, Weatherman, korn1231, Cymbalta, Nysm1, xDivinityx, ryakhawk, Naruton RD CF, and cnhawk

     
    Selling/Trading, Fox and KanyeEast


    Contact Information: MSN: jsr15@live.com

  6. #6
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,905
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Link: forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=201197


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  7. #7
    AeroNex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Brooding
    dyam it looks cool z8 is bad they don't wanna release any GP Weps [ony for zp whore ]

  8. #8
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,506
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremycubby View Post
    Yes, I couldn't get on and I didn't know if you were able to because it has the link to the full patch notes but the forums are down for me.

    ---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

    @Hero
    The Royal Dragon Update is here!

    Please be patient during the patching process. You can automatically download the patch from the launcher and the game will update upon execution.

    Don't forget that we have tons of events going on in March!

    March Events
    Ghost Mode Madness - Collect 40 Melee Kills from March 16th to March 18th and receive a 7 Day Breath noise down item! Click here for the event page.

    Silent Soldier Ribbon - Play 30 hours of Ghost Mode in march on all servers and win an exclusive event-only ribbon! Track your hours on the event page!

    March of the Ghosts Tournament - Click here for the event rules and discussion.

    Cross Fire Film Awards - Submissions start at 1pm EDT March 16th and go until March 26th! Click here for the submission page and the rules!

    Royal Dragon Patch Notes!
    If you encounter any installation problems with the patch you may be required to uninstall the game and download a fresh copy from our downloader. For additional technical support problems please visit this thread.

    For a Visual Spoiler of the new weapons and map, please visit the official Royal Dragon Update page by clicking here.

    Mission System Updates
    You now have the ability to purchase a mission card from the in-game mall for the option of setting your own challenges for daily missions.

    Setting your own missions gives you the opportunity to decide how you want to play the game and what prizes (from a set selection of prizes) you want to earn each day.

    Setting your own missions can be completed in addition to the regular daily mission system. And gives you access to more prizes and rewards!

    To check this system out you can see the available missions and potential rewards by clicking the challenge button in the game lobby window. From there select the "change objective" option to change your mission and the rewards. In order to save the new mission however you will need to have a mission card available on the account.

    Mission cards can be purchased from the in-game in the items section.

    In addition to these changes, we have also updated the monthly rewards and the dog-tag rewards for the missions.

    New Weapons
    Royal Dragon Super Crate added!
    Permanent M4A1 Royal Dragon
    Permanent Mauser Royal Dragon
    Permanent Kukri Royal Dragon
    XM8 Spring added! - Dog Tag Reward
    Ruger Bisley added! - BM Coupon Exchange
    Wrench Melee weapon added! - BM Coupon Exchange
    Bronze Grenade added! - Monthly mission rewards
    New Items
    Leopard Bandana added! (+10% exp)
    Camo Bandana added!
    New Maps
    Elimination Map - EM Terminal added!
    FFA Map - FFA EagleEyes added!
    Improvements
    Improved the in game Character HUD when killed
    Improved the Exit screen to better show mission progress
    Improved some display stats on the end-game screen
    Fixed a display bug on the character profile with misaligned text for Escape stats
    Fixed a bug with the help texts in some ZM games
    Fixed a graphical spelling mistake with a banner sign on SnD Factory
    Fixed a HUD Display error with the Xeno Mutant kill feed
    Fixed a graphical error when viewing a model using the M16 A3 in third person
    Thanks bro. Adding it.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  9. #9
    jeremycubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    399
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Welcome
     
    TapOut*,J0ker4Hack, verno1, Weatherman, korn1231, Cymbalta, Nysm1, xDivinityx, ryakhawk, Naruton RD CF, and cnhawk

     
    Selling/Trading, Fox and KanyeEast


    Contact Information: MSN: jsr15@live.com

  10. #10
    Selling/Trading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Crossfire is getting more and more retarded. More and more temporary weapons, more and more ZP weapons, they even removed the DE scope crate from dog tags. Fuck Z8. I see a trend that CF NA is becoming more and more like Crossfire Chinese version. Temporary, Temporary,Temporary and Temporary.
    Last edited by Selling/Trading; 03-16-2012 at 12:45 AM.

  11. #11
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
    I Knew that was coming ... I <3 KUKRI
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRedค - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  12. #12
    Selling/Trading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    HAHA, i won the new M4

  13. #13
    Assassin's Creed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    1,397
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Selling/Trading View Post
    HAHA, i won the new M4
    Nice lol that was 2 fast
     

    Contributer Since 20/2/2012
    MPGH Member Since December 2011

     





     

    offical thread> Assassin V15<

    To all People who thinks am a leecher,hate me,are jelly from me....
    Refer to this thread...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...stop-hate.html

  14. #14
    DeVil*_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish
    OMG this is jizz! The xm8 spring!? ZOMG. This is the time where u wished u had zp.

  15. #15
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,506
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by DeVil*_* View Post
    OMG this is jizz! The xm8 spring!? ZOMG. This is the time where u wished u had zp.
    AND you don't need it. It's available through dog tags. If you get all of them, then you get the XM8 Spring for 90 days.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Patch Notes 16-03-2012 Royal Dragon Update!
    By CrossRaiders in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 11:41 AM
  2. The Official ACTA/OPEN Discussion Thread
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 11:09 PM
  3. The Official ImNoobzz Sig Request Thread
    By ImNoobzz in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 09:43 PM
  4. The Official 'Rate The Siggy Above You' Thread.
    By TheColors in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:10 PM
  5. The Official RoPW: MPGH Thread
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:52 PM