Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Nyanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire Fourms of MPGH
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Lightbulb Fix for no sound with hacks

    **ATTENTION, THIS IS TRYHACKER'S FIX FOR NO-SOUND WITH HACKS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM. I AM ONLY UPLOADING IT ALONE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE HACK ALSO. THANK YOU**
    Hey guys, now you know that it bugs you when you have no sound when you enable hacks right? Well, TryHacker has a solution! As I warned up top, this is not my work, and I am only uploading the .dll file alone.

    ** THIS MAY ONLY WORK WITH HIS HACKS, OR DOES! **

    Let's get started!
    1.Add with any other SndDrv.dll hack in an injector
    2. Add crossfire as your process
    3.Run cf_patcher
    4.Inject when crossfire pops up or when you hear the music
    Done! Now enjoy that satisfying sound of an AWM when it goes into someone's head!

    **I believe I deserve no thanks. You should go and thank Tryhacker's post here!:[ https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...xed-sound.html ] You can still add thanks to my post though!**

    ** APPROVED BY HERO **

    Virus Scan (I didn't edit the file so it should be clean. I use it too! No virus!): https://www.virustotal.com/file/68d0...is/1333772324/
    Virus Scan #2:Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Nyanch; 04-06-2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: derp forgot to add virus scan #2

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanch For This Useful Post:

    theonlyduck (04-08-2012)

  3. #2
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,905
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You need 2 virus scans.


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  4. #3
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,508
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Or... You could simply just rename the .dll and inject.

    Any ways, approved. This only works for his hacks though. Some hacks need to adapt to Sndfix.dll, or else it won't work.
    Last edited by Hero; 04-06-2012 at 11:31 PM.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  5. #4
    Nyanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire Fourms of MPGH
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Or... You could simply just rename the .dll and inject.
    Then you wouldn't be able to log-in. Happened to me

    ---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    You need 2 virus scans.
    From a different site or the same?

  6. #5
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,508
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanch View Post
    Then you wouldn't be able to log-in. Happened to me

    ---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------



    From a different site or the same?
    Different site obviously... Like Jotti's, VirScan, VirChief, etc.

    But it's alright.

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  7. #6
    Nyanch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire Fourms of MPGH
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    Different site obviously... Like Jotti's, VirScan, VirChief, etc.

    But it's alright.
    Done!
    Also, nice GAAAYY avatar :3

    ---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    This only works for his hacks though. Some hacks need to adapt to Sndfix.dll, or else it won't work.
    But, I use luizimloko's hack menu, and this works! :0
    Last edited by Nyanch; 04-06-2012 at 11:40 PM.

  8. #7
    SerbePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you :D
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanch View Post
    **ATTENTION, THIS IS TRYHACKER'S FIX FOR NO-SOUND WITH HACKS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM. I AM ONLY UPLOADING IT ALONE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE HACK ALSO. THANK YOU**
    Hey guys, now you know that it bugs you when you have no sound when you enable hacks right? Well, TryHacker has a solution! As I warned up top, this is not my work, and I am only uploading the .dll file alone.

    ** THIS MAY ONLY WORK WITH HIS HACKS, OR DOES! **

    Let's get started!
    1.Add with any other SndDrv.dll hack in an injector
    2. Add crossfire as your process
    3.Run cf_patcher
    4.Inject when crossfire pops up or when you hear the music
    Done! Now enjoy that satisfying sound of an AWM when it goes into someone's head!

    **I believe I deserve no thanks. You should go and thank Tryhacker's post here!:[ https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...xed-sound.html ] You can still add thanks to my post though!**

    ** APPROVED BY HERO **

    Virus Scan (I didn't edit the file so it should be clean. I use it too! No virus!): https://www.virustotal.com/file/68d0...is/1333772324/
    Virus Scan #2:Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
    old.. /msg2short

    my acc :
    Sorry for my bad english because i from :

  9. #8
    You have been blocked from server for a while ^^
    MPGH Member
    ToNiC24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mum's wardrobe
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yah that works only for his hack ;\
    Successfull trades with:
    1. Music
    2. Music-Backup(his second account)
    3. ProHackTB
    4. Trad3R
    5. 4*NoShameAlts
    6. 5*Fox
    7. 2*HaxPro
    8. Matzz



    C++ noob
    edit: 2 bored 2 learn

  10. #9
    L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The Holy land of MPGH
    Posts
    1,143
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    ^^Thanks anyways

  11. #10
    belldragon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks
    thank me if u liked me
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    skype: mohamedboy3321
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    Leecher: 0 ✔
    Choob: 25 ✔
    Newbie: 50 ✔
    Member: 100 ✔
    Advanced Member: 150 ✔
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 ✔
    Expert Member: 500 ✔
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 ✖
    MPGH Expert: 1000 ✖
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 ✖
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 ✖
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 ✖
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 ✖
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 ✖
    MPGH Addict: 3500 ✖
    MPGHiean: 4000 ✖
    MPGH Knight: 4500 ✖
    MPGH Lord: 5000 ✖
    MPGH Champion: 5500 ✖
    MPGH King: 6000 ✖

  12. #11
    megagiggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    933
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Blah
    Cool, thank you.
    Leecher: 0
    Choob: 25
    Newbie: 50
    Member: 100
    Advanced Member: 150
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250
    Expert Member: 500
    Bobo's Trainer: 750
    MPGH Expert: 1000
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000
    MPGH Addict: 3500
    MPGHiean: 4000
    MPGH Knight: 4500
    MPGH Lord: 5000
    MPGH Champion: 5500
    MPGH King: 6000
    MPGH Legend: 6500
    MPGH God: 7000
    MPGH God II: 7500
    MPGH God III: 8000
    MPGH God IV: 8500
    MPGH God V: 9000
    Arun's Slave: 9500
    Dave's Slave: 10000

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Fix for idungeon pro with rsbot 2.48+
    By thenewchance in forum Runescape Tutorials
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. HY ALL FIX FOR COMBAT ARMS WORKING HACK
    By FuBu U All in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 01:52 AM
  3. May have fix for Arberb's gun hack for Vista.
    By Toxin in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:22 AM
  4. Fix for Hack
    By PivotPep in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 07:02 AM
  5. [RELEASE] KHP For help with hack
    By Koekenbakker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 12:21 PM