Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    MysteryVirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the core of the Earth.
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Why is CFNA So Much Behind Other Versions of CF?

    For example, CF china and CF philipines have so much more variety of weapons, and more character modifications. Someone please help me out with this question.

  2. #2
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    37,506
    Reputation
    3816
    Thanks
    8,777
    Because they came before CF NA?

    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Duck since 12•05•2017




  3. #3
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
    CrossFire (FPS Game) is a South Korean-made tactical first person online PC Game developed by South Korean FPS SmileGate. Neowiz is the Korean publisher of Cross Fire Korea, and deals with SmileGate directly. All other publishers must go through Neowiz to get to the developers, SmileGate.

    So basically the reason is Money , paper-work and time
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  4. #4
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,806
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    lol even CFEU is more advanced than CFNa because of Fox and some stripes and tiger weapons...

  5. #5
    Genkidesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Thanh Hóa
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryVirus View Post
    For example, CF china and CF philipines have so much more variety of weapons, and more character modifications. Someone please help me out with this question.
    Because those cf versions have more players? Just take a look at their servers in game, almost 10 out of 8 are full everyday.

    More players = more money = more new content updates.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Genkidesu For This Useful Post:

    xXDreaMerXx (04-17-2012)

  7. #6
    xXDreaMerXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth.....Over you
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Genkidesu View Post
    Because those cf versions have more players? Just take a look at their servers in game, almost 10 out of 8 are full everyday.

    More players = more money = more new content updates.
    THX for info Genkidesu i didnt see you a long time ago

  8. #7
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    CFNA is not behind.

    Do you know how many guns they already removed from BM?

    And they also removed alot of Coupon Guns already.

    Also I think that CFNA is the most clean CF Version.
    Not overfilled with shit.


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.C. For This Useful Post:

    Cataclypse (04-17-2012),[NWO]eNNerQY (05-04-2013)

  10. #8
    iNeedHax*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in my home.
    Posts
    895
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
    CFNA is not behind.

    Do you know how many guns they already removed from BM?

    And they also removed alot of Coupon Guns already.

    Also I think that CFNA is the most clean CF Version.
    Not overfilled with shit.
    I agree

  11. #9
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
    CrossFire (FPS Game) is a South Korean-made tactical first person online PC Game developed by South Korean FPS SmileGate. Neowiz is the Korean publisher of Cross Fire Korea, and deals with SmileGate directly. All other publishers must go through Neowiz to get to the developers, SmileGate.

    So basically the reason is Money , paper-work and time
    I think this is the most legit answer.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

    The XXX Devil (04-18-2012)

  13. #10
    L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The Holy land of MPGH
    Posts
    1,143
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Fine
    The only reason is because different CF's have different providers like CFNA works with a different provider than CFCH or CFPH and they might have more money than CFNA .

  14. #11
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,905
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
    CFNA is not behind.

    Do you know how many guns they already removed from BM?

    And they also removed alot of Coupon Guns already.

    Also I think that CFNA is the most clean CF Version.
    Not overfilled with shit.
    Exactly. I want it to be kept this way.


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  15. #12
    Chanawana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    CFNA has a different style of getting people to buy ZP. For example, you buy ZP try to get it in the black market... get it and get to keep it. For other Crossfires such as CrossFire China, all the guns are temporary, you can't keep any of the guns (excluding GP guns). In the Black Market in Crossfire China you can only win guns for 30 days.
    CHANAWANA

    WoW: Angrytotem (Mal'ganis), Voyageur (Perenolde)
    Skype: Chanman6820
    Steam: Chanawana

    Looking for a trade? https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=9253609


  16. #13
    GunDealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
    CrossFire (FPS Game) is a South Korean-made tactical first person online PC Game developed by South Korean FPS SmileGate. Neowiz is the Korean publisher of Cross Fire Korea, and deals with SmileGate directly. All other publishers must go through Neowiz to get to the developers, SmileGate.

    So basically the reason is Money , paper-work and time
    You're wrong, what else is new.
    I do not approve of hacking. Hackers are unethical and immoral.

    I've won a golden katana from a tournament, I bet none of you hackers can say that. Look what practice and skills gets you, respect and titles. Look what hacking gets you, nothing.


Similar Threads

  1. other versions download
    By marlonmax in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. Why Do Black People Call Each Other "niggers"?
    By TheKamikazes in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 04:37 PM
  3. Why I'm pretty much inactive.
    By .Amnesia in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 02:11 PM
  4. Why is there so much racism/religous hate.
    By HackPack in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 10:17 AM
  5. why is there so much shit here?
    By scimmyboy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 07:04 PM